InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الأقسام الخاصة > الأقسام العامة > أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy قسم مختص بِـ كل ما من شأنه تطوير اللغة الإنجليزية و تنميتها

Woman and the Hunchback – Great Moral Story! A Gift

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 04-08-2011, 06:12 AM
الصورة الرمزية nowpresslong

nowpresslong nowpresslong غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English Language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 161
افتراضي Woman and the Hunchback – Great Moral Story! A Gift

A woman baked bread for members of her family and an extra one for a hungry passerby. She kept the extra bread on the window sill, for whosoever would take it away. Every day, a hunchback came and took away the bread. Instead of expressing gratitude, he muttered the following words as he went his way: “The evil you do remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!” This went on, day after day. Every day, the hunchback came, picked up the bread and uttered the words: “The evil you do, remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!” The woman felt irritated. “Not a word of gratitude,” she said to herself. a

“Everyday this hunchback utters this jingle! What does he mean?” One day, exasperated, she decided to do away with him. “I shall get rid of this hunchback,” she said. And what did she do? She added poison to the bread she prepared for him! As she was about to keep it on the window sill, her hands trembled. “What is this I am doing?” she said. Immediately, she threw the bread into the fire, prepared another one and kept it on the window sill. a
As usual, the hunchback came, picked up the bread and muttered the words: “The evil you do, remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!” The hunchback proceeded on his way, blissfully unaware of the war raging in the mind of the woman. a

Every day, as the woman placed the bread on the window sill, she offered a prayer for her son who had gone to a distant place to seek his fortune. For many months, she had no news of him. She prayed for his safe return. That evening, there was a knock on the door. As she opened it, she was surprised to find her son standing in the doorway. He had grown thin and lean. His garments were tattered and torn. He was hungry, starved and weak. a
As he saw his mother, he said, “Mom, it’s a miracle I’m here. While I was but a mile away, I was so famished that I collapsed. I would have died, but just then an old hunchback passed by. I begged of him for a morsel of food, and he was kind enough to give me a whole bread. As he gave it to me, he said, “This is what I eat everyday: today, I shall give it to you, for your need is greater than mine!” ” As the mother heard those words, her face turned pale. a

She leaned against the door for support. She remembered the poisoned bread that she had made that morning. Had she not burnt it in the fire, it would have been eaten by her own son, and he would have lost his life! It was then that she realized the significance of the words:”The evil you do remains with you: The good you do, comes back to you!” a

Moral: a
Do good and Don’t ever stop doing good, even if it is not appreciated at that time. Because some day or the other, if not in this world but surely in the Hereafter you are going to get compensated for your actions in this world. a

توقيع nowpresslong  

In the beginning you will fall into the gaps in between thoughts – after practicing for years, you become the gap

رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 04-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #2

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

الصورة الرمزية MS.Fabulous

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
التخصص: ♥English♥
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 3,018
افتراضي رد: Woman and the Hunchback – Great Moral Story! A Gift

amazing story
i read this story before but in Arabic
thank you soooooooooooooo much
may Allah protect you and bless you
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

توقيع MS.Fabulous  

شكرا يا احلى منتدى نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

MS.Fabulous غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 05-08-2011, 11:14 PM   #3

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
المشاركات: 1,807

thank u brother

it's a nice story, i also like the wisdom at the end of the topic

keep up ur work

may Allah bless u

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 06-08-2011, 02:20 AM   #4

nowpresslong

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية nowpresslong

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English Language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 161

You are so much welcome, however; i think that such stories and anecdotes should involve some kind of debate, to discuss the moral lessons in the story, to have different ideas and also to relate this story or writing to our culture, our religion and have it compared with other existing elements, so that we can learn and we can come up with different opinions about it! discussion is the case!!!! :) anyways, thanks a lot for the comments and for the readers or should i say "lurkers" lol I'm kidding

have fun guys

nowpresslong غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 06-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #5

xX мïşş şяàв Xx

يارب التخرج يارب

الصورة الرمزية xX мïşş şяàв Xx

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
التخصص: English Literature
المستوى: الثامن
المشاركات: 192

thank u so much for this awesome story
I will read it as soon as Possible
thank u again
may good bless u

توقيع xX мïşş şяàв Xx  

عطر لسانك بذكر الرحمن
سبحان الله .. والحمدلله .. ولا اله الا الله .. والله اكبر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
بسم الله .. ولا حول ولا قوة الا بالله
ماشاء الله .. تبارك الله

دعواتكم لي بالتخرج بمعدل يفرح امي ..

xX мïşş şяàв Xx غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة