InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الأقسام الخاصة > الأقسام العامة > أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy قسم مختص بِـ كل ما من شأنه تطوير اللغة الإنجليزية و تنميتها

Narrative Therapy-Good to Share......

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 31-07-2011, 11:46 PM
الصورة الرمزية nowpresslong

nowpresslong nowpresslong غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English Language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 161
افتراضي Narrative Therapy-Good to Share......

Hey Guys, Special Hiz to Only English Group Memebers :D

As promised, I will start writing in English, I know it might not be the right time to write about such a subjects but it helps. Narrative Therapy; a psychological method that helps people heal and unleash pain, stress and tension through writing. How does this work?! Once upon the time, I was travelling and I sat beside someone who was a psychologist and we started talking about things and life. Suddenly, I started complaining about life and its burdens. This man started telling me the story of Narrative Therapy and advised me to try it whenever I feel that I can't help it!! Now, let's describe the way of this method or technique :D
sometimes you feel that you are oppressed and depressed, you feel that you are misjudged and you can never do anything about this just to keep your pain inside of you! It is simple and can be unleashed in different ways, one of them is the Narrative Therapy, you pick a piece of paper and you start jotting or writing all the things that are blocking your mind so that you feel relaxed or chillaxed :D The piece of paper that you have written everything on is not supposed to be shown to anyone else except yourself. So, you keep it for you!! The good thing about the psychologist is that he was a muslim, so he started telling me other techniques which we do everyday like praying, suplecating, reading Quran whenever we feel that we are not alright. :s

Nevertheless, once I felt that I need to try this thing and I did try it many times and it was spectacularly helpful and easy that I feel I let everything out..... :D

Sooooooo, this was something to share with you guys and I hope it will help you in one way or another.نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

: Btw, a great advice

“Never frown, because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile.”

Life is fun, take it easy :D

Does it fit here now lol but it is good :)

I share every thing I know, anyways, and I love this quote of George Bernard Shaw : If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas. Soooooo let's share
whatever we know and get advantages of them...
God bless you all

&

Ramadan Kareem :)

توقيع nowpresslong  

In the beginning you will fall into the gaps in between thoughts – after practicing for years, you become the gap

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة nowpresslong ; 01-08-2011 الساعة 12:14 AM.
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 01-08-2011, 07:04 AM   #2

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,807
افتراضي رد: Narrative Therapy-Good to Share......

Peace be up on u
This is a amazing topic masha Allah I wished that u shown up a little bit really coz we really needed such this topic at the beginning of the vacation .

Actually I wondered why I found ur topic in the second page without any participation although it is fabulous , but u know may be coz we have many things to do in this period

Regarding ur topic, the way u mentioned could be helpful for us to relive ourselves from the hardships we face in life . I would say something also similar to u I watched it in the TV . a poor person who always being underestimated by his boss or wife and so on , so he always goes to his room and stands in front of the mirror , then he tries to imagine that his picture in the mirror is for the person who underestimates, offends, insults or slaps him. After that he starts his turn in screaming and shouting at the picture. When he feels that he says everything in his mind to this person then he starts feeling relaxed and comfortable . but of course if we do that people would think we r carzy lol , I prefer ur way in which no one can know about our feelings. it just came to my mind when I read ur method

Keep up ur writings and plz if u don't find people participating don't give up, everything will be alright after Ramaddan , I think *_^

May Allah bless u

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 01-08-2011, 10:18 PM   #3

nowpresslong

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية nowpresslong

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English Language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 161

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
Peace be up on u
This is a amazing topic masha Allah I wished that u shown up a little bit really coz we really needed such this topic at the beginning of the vacation .

Actually I wondered why I found ur topic in the second page without any participation although it is fabulous , but u know may be coz we have many things to do in this period

Regarding ur topic, the way u mentioned could be helpful for us to relive ourselves from the hardships we face in life . I would say something also similar to u I watched it in the TV . a poor person who always being underestimated by his boss or wife and so on , so he always goes to his room and stands in front of the mirror , then he tries to imagine that his picture in the mirror is for the person who underestimates, offends, insults or slaps him. After that he starts his turn in screaming and shouting at the picture. When he feels that he says everything in his mind to this person then he starts feeling relaxed and comfortable . but of course if we do that people would think we r carzy lol , I prefer ur way in which no one can know about our feelings. it just came to my mind when I read ur method

Keep up ur writings and plz if u don't find people participating don't give up, everything will be alright after Ramaddan , I think *_^

May Allah bless u

No problem at all

thank you very much

btw, I am writing another subject @ the moment :D

nowpresslong غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 02-08-2011, 02:42 AM   #4

wanted angel

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية wanted angel

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2011
التخصص: English
المستوى: السابع
المشاركات: 107

Heeeey
you're totally corret..i always do like this when i get mad toward something and when i'm sad and it works for sure
Masha'Allah your subjects are great ..couple hours ago i read about the atitude subjet and now the narrative therapy..really helpfull
Good luck in everything
:)

توقيع wanted angel  

You Must Be The Change You Wish To See In The World نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

wanted angel غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 02-08-2011, 03:01 AM   #5

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
التخصص: English ~..
المشاركات: 4,373

hellooo ^_^a
can I share u, cuz I'm not a member in Only English Group , I
know what u will say ( of course yes ) so I will do it ^_^a

actually this kind of therapy is very important , but unfortunately
it doesn't work with me , I've tired it before . One day , me
and my friend were taking about how we can get rid of the
life burdens , I said that I can forget it and just live the day
I'm in , but she said that she always writes every thing in her
mind on papers , feelings, thought and so on, at that time I
fell in love with that idea and started doing it , I think just
two day then I gave up, I discovered that I don't like writing
^_^

btw. I loved Shaw's quote. Also, I read before many writing by him , they are amazinggg

Thank so much for this topic, and I think people will
share u after Ramadan , they all busy now ^_^.a

توقيع إلهام  

Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference.

~Arie Pencovici

إلهام غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 02-08-2011, 04:52 AM   #6

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

الصورة الرمزية MS.Fabulous

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
التخصص: ♥English♥
المشاركات: 3,018

nowpresslong
thank you sooooo much for this subject
and i do this sometimes time whenever i felt sad or angry after i pray and read Quran i grab a notebook and write down my
feelings
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةthen i am relieved
and the quote amazing
thank you again
i am happy that you join our group and i am looking forward for your topics
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

توقيع MS.Fabulous  

شكرا يا احلى منتدى نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

MS.Fabulous غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة