InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

موسوعة برزنتيشن منقوله ..(my- nana)..

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-09-2010, 06:00 AM   #11

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,939
افتراضي رد: طلبآتكم المستعجلة (بحوث ..برزنتيشن ..شرح ..وآجبآت ) الرجآء وضع الطلب هنآ..

موضــــــــــوع عن المــــــــــوضه

Fashion is the style and custom prevalent at a given time. In its most common usage however, "fashion" describes the popular clothing style. Many fashions are popular in many cultures at any given time. Important is the idea that the course of design and fashion will change more rapidly than the culture as a whole. Fashion designers create and produce clothing articles.

The terms "fashionable" and "unfashionable" were employed to describe whether someone or something fits in with the current or even not so current, popular mode of expression. However, more so in the modern era items termed 'not so current' may indeed fit into the term 'Retro.' Retro fashion allows rule shifts, such as 'old is suddenly new,' thus fashionable. The term "fashion" is frequently used in a positive sense, as a synonym for glamour, beauty and style[citation needed]. In this sense, fashions are a sort of communal art, through which a culture examines its notions of beauty and goodness. The term "fashion" is also sometimes used in a negative sense, as a synonym for fads and trends, and materialism.

There exist a number of cities recognized as global fashion centers or fashion capitals. Fashion Weeks are held in these cities where designers exhibit their new clothing collections to audiences. The main 6 cities are Dubai . Tokyo, London, Paris, Milan and New York - these 6 are renowned for their major influence on global fashion

ashions may vary considerably within a society according to age, social class, generation, occupation, and geography as well as over time. If, for example, an older person dresses according to the fashion of young people, he or she may look ridiculous in the eyes of both young and older people. The terms fashionista or fashion victim refer to someone who slavishly follows the current fashions.

One can regard the system of sporting various fashions as a fashion language incorporating various fashion statements using a grammar of fashion. (Compare some of the work of Roland Barthes.)

my-nana غير متواجد حالياً  

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-09-2010, 06:18 AM   #12

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

افتراضي رد: طلبآتكم المستعجلة (بحوث ..برزنتيشن ..شرح ..وآجبآت ) الرجآء وضع الطلب هنآ..

هذا عن الإنترنت
The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of millions of private and public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope that are linked by a broad array of electronic and optical networking technologies. The Internet carries a vast array of information resources and services, most notably the inter-linked hypertext documents of the World Wide Web (WWW) and the infrastructure to support electronic mail.

Most traditional communications media, such as telephone and television services, are reshaped or redefined using the technologies of the Internet, giving rise to services such as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and IPTV. Newspaper publishing has been reshaped into Web sites, blogging, and web feeds. The Internet has enabled or accelerated the creation of new forms of human interactions through instant messaging, Internet forums, and social networking sites.

The origins of the Internet reach back to the 1960s when the United States funded research projects of its military agencies to build robust, fault-tolerant and distributed computer networks. This research and a period of civilian funding of a new U.S. backbone by the National Science Foundation spawned worldwide participation in the development of new networking technologies and led to the commercialization of an international network in the mid 1990s, and resulted in the following popularization of countless applications in virtually every aspect of modern human life. As of 2009, an estimated quarter of Earth's population uses the services of the Internet.

The Internet has no centralized governance in either technological implementation or policies for access and usage; each constituent network sets its own standards. Only the overreaching definitions of the two principal name spaces in the Internet, the Internet Protocol address space and the Domain Name System, are directed by a maintainer organization, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). The technical underpinning and standardization of the core protocols (IPv4 and IPv6) is an activity of the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), a non-profit organization of loosely-affiliated international participants that anyone may associate with by contributing technical expertise

قديم 19-09-2010, 06:20 AM   #13

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

هذا برزنتيشن عن الورود
A flower, sometimes known as a bloom or blossom, is the reproductive structure found in flowering plants (plants of the division Magnoliophyta, also called angiosperms). The biological function of a flower is to mediate the union of male sperm with female ovum in order to produce seeds. The process begins with pollination, is followed by fertilization, leading to the formation and dispersal of the seeds. For the higher plants, seeds are the next generation, and serve as the primary means by which individuals of a species are dispersed across the landscape. The grouping of flowers on a plant is called the inflorescence.

In addition to serving as the reproductive organs of flowering plants, flowers have long been admired and used by humans, mainly to beautify their environment but also as a source of food.

In modern times, people have sought ways to cultivate, buy, wear, or otherwise be around flowers and blooming plants, partly because of their agreeable appearance and smell. Around the world, people use flowers for a wide range of events and functions that, cumulatively, encompass one's lifetime:

* For new births or Christenings
* As a corsage or boutonniere to be worn at social functions or for holidays
* As tokens of love or esteem
* For wedding flowers for the bridal party, and decorations for the hall
* As brightening decorations within the home
* As a gift of remembrance for bon voyage parties, welcome home parties, and "thinking of you" gifts
* For funeral flowers and expressions of sympathy for the grieving
* For worshiping goddesses. in Hindu culture it is very common to bring flowers as a gift to temples.

People therefore grow flowers around their homes, dedicate entire parts of their living space to flower gardens, pick wildflowers, or buy flowers from florists who depend on an entire network of commercial growers and shippers to support their trade.

Flowers provide less food than other major plants parts (seeds, fruits, roots, stems and leaves) but they provide several important foods and spices. Flower vegetables include broccoli, cauliflower and artichoke. The most expensive spice, saffron, consists of dried stigmas of a crocus. Other flower spices are cloves and capers. Hops flowers are used to flavor beer. Marigold flowers are fed to chickens to give their egg yolks a golden yellow color, which consumers find more desirable. Dandelion flowers are often made into wine. Bee Pollen, pollen collected from bees, is considered a health food by some people. Honey consists of bee-processed flower nectar and is often named for the type of flower, e.g. orange blossom honey, clover honey and tupelo honey.

Hundreds of fresh flowers are edible but few are widely marketed as food. They are often used to add color and flavor to salads. Squash flowers are dipped in breadcrumbs and fried. Edible flowers include nasturtium, chrysanthemum, carnation, cattail, honeysuckle, chicory, cornflower, Canna, and sunflower. Some edible flowers are sometimes candied such as daisy and rose (you may also come across a candied pansy).

Flowers can also be made into herbal teas. Dried flowers such as chrysanthemum, rose, jasmine, camomile are infused into tea both for their fragrance and medical properties. Sometimes, they are also mixed with tea leaves for the added fragrance.
وهذا عرض للورود
http://www.4shared.com/file/18911668.../A_flower.html

قديم 19-09-2010, 06:22 AM   #14

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

عن الرياضه

Sport is an activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively. Sports commonly refer to activities where the physical capabilities of the competitor are the sole or primary determinant of the outcome (winning or losing), but the term is also used to include activities such as mind sports (a common name for some card games and board games with little to no element of chance) and motor sports where mental acuity or equipment quality are major factors. Sport is commonly defined as an organized, competitive and skillful physical activity requiring commitment and fair play. Some view sports as differing from games based on the fact that there are usually higher levels of organization and profit (not always monetary) involved in sports. Accurate records are kept and updated for most sports at the highest levels, while failures and accomplishments are widely announced in sport news.

Sports that are subjectively judged are distinct from other judged activities such as beauty pageants and bodybuilding shows, because in the former the activity performed is the primary focus of evaluation, rather than the physical attributes of the contestant as in the latter (although "presentation" or "presence" may also be judged in both activities).

Sports are most often played just for fun or for the simple fact that people need exercise to stay in good physical condition.

Although they do not always succeed, sports participants are expected to display good sportsmanship, standards of conduct such as being respectful of opponents and officials, and congratulating the winner when losing.

There are a lot of sports like ....
Basketball

Baseball

Football

Golf

Volleyball

Soccer

Skiing

Tennis

Bowling

Swimming

Rugby

BADMINTON

قديم 19-09-2010, 06:25 AM   #15

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

وهذا موضوع عن الإســـــــــــراف
Extravagance is unrestrained excess. Extravagant behaviour includes
the frequent purchase of luxury goods, and was once considered one of the seven deadly sins (frequently known, in Latin, as luxuria); as a result of semantic change in the Romance languages, lust later replaced it in the list.

However, when the adjectival form - extravagant - is used to refer to a person, it is usually considered to be a deion of eccentric behaviour, rather than a moral criticism.
In economics, a luxury good is a good for which demand increases more than proportionally as income rises, in contrast to a "necessity good", for which demand is not related to income.[citation needed]

Luxury goods are said to have high income elasticity of demand: as people become wealthier, they will buy more and more of the luxury good. This also means, however, that should there be a decline in income its demand will drop. Income elasticity of demand is not constant with respect to income, and may change sign at different levels of income. That is to say, a luxury good may become a normal good or even an inferior good at different income levels, e.g. a wealthy person stops buying increasing numbers of luxury cars for his automobile collection to start collecting airplanes (at such an income level, the luxury car would become an inferior good).

قديم 19-09-2010, 06:37 AM   #16

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

اولا ابحثوا بقوقل على انشوده عن الحجاب حلوه مره
“In the modern society of today, a woman has always been looked upon as just another
sexual object for the men. Why should one display one’s beauty for unwanted eyes to
feast upon? The Hijab protects a woman’s honor and doesn’t arouse unwanted passion
from the opposite sex. I feel if the women were to universally adopt the Islamic code of
dressing, the rate of incidences of teasing, molestation, rape, etc. would be negligible.
Wearing the hijab gives me more confidence in myself as a woman and it doesn’t
obstruct me in any way in my profession.” Mrs. Salva I Rasool, Graphic Designer
“I am a convert to Islam and so I can compare the experiences of life with and without
Islamic Modest Dress. I am well aware of the attitude in Western society that hijab is
repressive or hinders the freedom of a woman. My experience with hijab and my study
of Islam allows me to understand that this is not the case. Non-Muslim people may
sometimes stare, but in hijab I am always treated with respect. I have never had trouble
getting or maintaining a job, I no longer face unwanted advances or lewd comments from
the opposite sex, and I feel more dignified than without hijab. I realize now I can be
accepted and interact with others as my true self once my appearance is not allowed to be
the controlling factor. Even in bad neighborhoods, men that are normally lewd just step
out of my way. The overall concept in Islamic Dress of maintaining proper respect and
my experience that it does indeed increase respectful interaction creates an added sense
of security when I go out in public. Knowing what hijab gives me, I would never go back
to living without it. I go out in public as a recognized Muslim woman – a reminder to
myself and all who see me that I seek to live in a manner which is decent and pure. I am
one who seeks to obey God in all matters. People know this of nuns when they see them,
and they know the same of me. Even if they cannot understand my reasons for a style of
dress that is unusual here in the United States, they express admiration for someone who
isn’t afraid to live by her principles.” Mrs. Diana Beatty, Teacher
“I found I liked wearing the hijab. Actually, 'like' is not the right word, because it isn't
positive enough. I loved it. For the first time in my life as an American woman, I felt that
my body finally belonged to me. I felt as though I finally had what I can only describe,
for lack of a better phrase, as the integrity of my own bodily privacy.I found that I was
treated very well, much more respectfully, and I noted a definite tendency on the part of
men, especially young men, to leave me alone and give me a wide berth. The way this
manifested itself most powerfully was the degree to which I found I was no longer
followed by men's eyes.The hijab gave me a message, not even so much 'not available,'
although I think that is a part of it, but something stronger…” A non-Muslim American
participant in the post-September 11th Scarves for Solidarity Campaign, as quoted in a
letter to the San Francisco Chronicle, May 9, 2002.
To find out more about Islam, visit
http://al-islam.org/faq/
v1.0
“And tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be
modest…And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and
be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is
apparent….”
(Qur'an: Chapter 24, Verses 30-31)
Why Do Muslims
Have a Dress Code?
Islam does not forbid men and women to
interact, but enjoins them to adopt a code of behavior
characterized by modesty so that they may treat one another
with full and appropriate respect. Islamic modest behavior
consists of piety and mutual respect, as well as a standard of
dress often identified by the headscarves worn by Muslim
women.

Lower Your Gaze for the Good of Your Spirit
The philosophy behind what is commonly called hijab – Islamic modest dress – is rooted
in the concept of guarding one’s senses from anything that may lessen one’s innocence.
Imam ‘Ali, the cousin and son-in-law of the Prophet of Islam (may peace be upon him
and his family), said,
“The eye is the spy of the hearts and the messenger of the intellect; therefore lower your
gaze from whatever is not appropriate to your faith...”
Lantern of the Path
In the modern world, our senses are bombarded from all directions with a plethora of
sights, sounds, and smells. Islam teaches us to control what our senses are exposed to
since our experiences affect us externally as well as spiritually. A smell of perfume may
call to mind a distant memory of one’s grandmother; the sound of fireworks may startle
and bring forth an image of war; the sight of a beautiful woman in a revealing dress may
bring feelings of unwanted and inappropriate arousal.
When our senses witness immorality, crime, or debauchery, even though we are not
guilty of committing the offense, we lose a degree of innocence. We all hold childhood
memories of a moment when we went through such a loss of innocence. What was once
something shocking or held in special status falls into the realm of the ordinary.
In Islam, it is not only for parents to carefully guard what their children are exposed to,
but it is for the adults to also guard themselves. Failure to do so can eventually lead to
spiritual sickness.
Thus, the larger philosophy behind hijab is one of maintaining dignity and purity and
applies to all facets of life and not exclusively to dress. We must prevent ourselves from
looking at the opposite sex in a lustful way, and we must dress so that we are regarded
with respect.
The Proper Observance of Hijab
The Qur’an addresses Islamic modest dress as follows:
“And tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. That is purer for them.
Lo! Allah is aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and
be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw
their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to [those relatives
who fall within bounds of close relationship explained in the Qur’an]...”
Chapter 24, Verses 30-31.
The purpose of this modesty is to maintain the dignity of both men and women when
they interact.
�� First, men are required to take the lead in respecting women. They should not
engage in or approve of any activity which objectifies or demeans a woman. They
are also required to cast down their gazes in humility and to observe the general
philosophy of modesty of the heart and dress. They must wear decent clothing and
avoid activities and places that will cause them to witness that which they should
not.
�� Hijab does not prevent men and women from interacting for the purpose of study,
work, performing good deeds, and so on. Rather, when hijab is mutually observed,
such interactions will take place in sincerity of purpose and devoid of impropriety.
�� Women should respect themselves as dignified beings and interact with men in
purity. They should not modify their behavior around men so as to seem invitingly
attractive or flirtatiously pleasing and thus allow themselves to be objectified.
�� When among men who are not close relatives, women should dress modestly so that
their adornment (source of beauty and attraction) is covered. Muslim scholars
unanimously state that a woman should respectably cover all except her hands and
face. Muslim women fulfill this requirement by wearing loose fitting clothing and
covering their hair with scarves.
�� The requirements for modest dress differ between the sexes due to fundamental
biological distinctions and causes of attraction. One will observe these distinctions in
Western society where a relatively small number of women read pornographic
magazines or visit prostitutes when compared to men who engage in such activities.
�� Contrary to some views, hijab is not a sign of inferiority of woman nor is it imposed
upon her by the opposite sex. Before God, men and women are distinguished from
one another only in terms of individual piety. When observing modest dress, before
one another, they are distinguished by non-physical characteristics such as intellect
and integrity.
�� Islamic modest dress does not socially suffocate women by denying them free and
necessary movement, expression of opinion, education, health care and other human
rights. Rather, hijab assists in building a sound society and reduces the number of
crimes such as rape and molestation since a possible stimulus for such crimes is not
present when hijab is observed. Observance of hijab is part of a larger system in
Islam that when properly followed maintains the dignity of men, women, and society
as a whole.
What do Muslim Women Really Think About Hijab?
“I can feel the extra respect coming my way. People take me more seriously, and I feel
protected and confident when I step out.” Dr. Mrs. N.Z. Vakil, M.D.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة my-nana ; 19-09-2010 الساعة 06:49 AM.

قديم 19-09-2010, 06:53 AM   #17

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

هذا برزنتيشن عن الحضاره الإسلاميه طويل بس اللي يعجبها تختصر فيه
Islamic culture
Islamic culture is a term primarily used in secular academia to describe the cultural practices common to historically Islamic peoples. As the religion of Islam originated in 6th century Arabia, the early forms of Muslim culture were predominantly Arab. With the rapid expansion of the Islamic empires, Muslims contacted and assimilated much from the Persian, Turkic, Mongol, Indian, Malay, Berber and Indonesian cultures.

Muslims live in many different countries and communities, and it can be difficult to isolate points of cultural unity among Muslims, besides their adherence to the religion of Islam. Anthropologists and historians nevertheless study Islam as an aspect of, and influence on, culture in the regions where the religion is predominant.

Language and literature
Early Muslim literature is in Arabic, as that was the language of Muhammad's communities in Mecca and Medina. As the early history of the Muslim community was focused on establishing the religion of Islam, its literary output was religious in character. See the articles on Qur'an, Hadith, and Sirah, which formed the earliest literature of the Muslim community.

Art
Islamic art, a part of the Islamic studies, has throughout history been mainly abstract and decorative, portraying geometric, floral, Arabesque, and calligraphic designs. Unlike the strong tradition of portraying the human figure in Christian art, Islamic art does not include depictions of living things, including human beings. The lack of portraiture is due to the fact that early Islam forbade the painting of human beings, including Muhammad, as Muslims believe this tempts them to engage in idolatry. This prohibition against human beings or icons is called aniconism. Over the past two centuries, especially given increased contact with Western civilization, this prohibition has relaxed to the point where only the most orthodox Muslims strongly oppose portraiture.

Islamic art is centered usually around Allah, and since Allah cannot be represented by imagery ["All you believe him to be, he is not"], geometric patterns are used. The patterns are similar to the Arabesque style, which also involves repeating geometric designs, but is not necessarily used to express ideals of order and nature.

Interpretation

Common interpretations of Islamic architecture include the following:

* The concept of Allah's infinite power is evoked by designs with repeating themes which suggest infinity.
* Human and animal forms are rarely depicted in decorative art as Allah's work is matchless. Foliage is a frequent motif but typically stylized or simplified for the same reason.
* Calligraphy is used to enhance the interior of a building by providing quotations from the Qur'an.
* Islamic architecture has been called the "architecture of the veil" because the beauty lies in the inner spaces (courtyards and rooms) which are not visible from the outside (street view).
* Use of impressive forms such as large domes, towering minarets, and large courtyards are intended to convey power.

30 Facts About Islam
1) "Islam" means "peace through the submission to God".

2) "Muslim" means "anyone or anything that submits itself to the will of God".

3) Islam is not a cult. Its followers number over 1.5 billion worldwide. Along with Judaism and Christianity, it is considered to be one of the three Abrahamic traditions.

4) There are five pillars of practice in Islam. These practices must be undertaken with the best of effort in order to be considered a true Muslim: A) Shahadah - declaration of faith in the oneness of God and that Muhammad is the last prophet of God. B) Formal prayer five times a day. C) Fasting during the daylight hours in the month of Ramadan. D) Poor-due "tax" - 2.5% of one's savings given to the needy at the end of each year. E) Pilgrimage to Mecca at least once, if physically and financially able.

5) There are six articles of faith in Islam. These are the basic beliefs that one must have in order to be considered a true Muslim. They are belief in: A) the One God. B) all the prophets of God. C) the original ures revealed to Prophets Moses, David, Jesus, and Muhammad. D) the angels. E) the Day of Judgment and the Hereafter. F) the divine decree (or destiny).

6) Islam is a complete way of life that governs all facets of life: moral, spiritual, social, political, economical, intellectual, etc.

7) Islam is one of the fastest growing religions in the world. To become Muslim, a person of any race or culture must say a simple statement, the shahadah, that bears witness to the belief in the One God and that Prophet Muhammad was the last prophet of God.

8) "Allah" is an Arabic word that means "God". Muslims also believe that "Allah" is the personal name of God.

9) Allah is not the God of Muslims only. He is the God of all people and all creation. Just because people refer to God using different terms does not mean that they are different gods. Spanish people refer to God as "Dios" and French people refer to God as "Dieu", yet they are all the same God. Interestingly, most Arab Jews and Arab Christians refer to God as "Allah". And the word Allah in Arabic appears on the walls of many Arab churches.

10) The Islamic concept of God is that He is loving, merciful, and compassionate. But Islam also teaches that He is just and swift in punishment. Nevertheless, Allah once said to Prophet Muhammad, "My mercy prevails over my wrath." Islam teaches a balance between fear and hope, protecting one from both complacency and despair.

11) Muslims believe that God has revealed 99 of His names (or attributes) in the Holy Qur'an. It is through these names that one can come to know the Creator. A few of these names are: the All-Merciful, the All-Knower, the Protector, the Provider, the Near, the First, the Last, the Hidden, and the Source of Peace.

12) Muslims believe in and acknowledge all the prophets of old, from Adam to Jesus. Muslims believe that they brought the message of peace and submission (islam) to different peoples at different times. Muslims also believe that these prophets were "muslims" because they submitted their wills to God.

13) Muslims neither worship Muhammad nor pray through him. Muslims solely worship the unseen and Omniscient Creator, Allah.

14) Muslims accept the original unaltered Torah (the Gospel of Moses) and the original Bible (the Gospel of Jesus) since they were revealed by God. However, none of those original ures are in existence today, in their entirety. Therefore, Muslims follow the subsequent, final, and preserved revelation of God, the Holy Qur'an.

15) The Holy Qur'an was not authored by Muhammad. It was authored by God, revealed to Muhammad, and written into physical form by his companions.

16) The Holy Qur'an has no flaws or contradictions. The original Arabic ures have never been changed or tampered with.

17) Actual seventh century Qur'ans, complete and intact, are on display in museums in Turkey and many other places around the world.

18) If all Qur'ans in the world today were burned and destroyed, the original Arabic would still remain. This is because millions of Muslims, called Hafiz (or "preservers") have memorized the text letter for letter from beginning to end, every word and syllable. Also, chapters from the Qur'an are precisely recited from memory by every Muslim in each of the five daily prayers.

19) Muslims do not believe in the concept of "vicarious atonement" but rather believe in the law of personal responsibility. Islam teaches that each person is responsible for his or her own actions. On the Day of Judgment Muslims believe that every person will be resurrected and will have to answer to God for their every word, thought, and deed. Consequently, a practicing Muslim is always striving to be righteous.

20) Islam was not spread by the sword. It was spread by the word (Islamic teachings) and the example of its followers. Islam teaches that there is no compulsion in religion (the Holy Qur'an 2:256 and 10:99).

21) Terrorism, unjustified violence and the killing of innocent people are absolutely forbidden in Islam. Islam is a way of life that is meant to bring peace to a society, whether its people are Muslim or not. The extreme actions of those who claim to be Muslim may be, among other things, a result of their ignorance or uncontrolled anger. Tyrant rulers and those who commit acts of terrorism in the name of Islam are simply not following Islam. These people are individuals with their own views and political agendas. Fanatical Muslims are no more representative of the true Islamic teachings than Timothy McVeigh or David Koresh are of Christianity. Extremism and fanaticism is a problem that is common to all religious groups. Anyone who thinks that all Muslims are terrorists should remember that the famous boxer Muhammad Ali, perhaps the most celebrated person of our era, is a practicing Muslim.

22) The word "jihad" does not mean "holy war". Instead, it means the inner struggle that one endures in trying to submit their will to the will of God. Some Muslims may say they are going for "jihad" when fighting in a war to defend themselves or their fellow Muslims, but they only say this because they are conceding that it will be a tremendous struggle. But there are many other forms of jihad which are more relevant to the everyday life of a Muslim such as the struggles against laziness, arrogance, stinginess, or the struggle against a tyrant ruler or against the temptation of Satan, or against one's own ego, etc.

23) Women are not oppressed in Islam. Any Muslim man that oppresses a woman is not following Islam. Among the many teachings of Prophet Muhammad that protected the rights and dignity of women is his saying, "...the best among you are those who treat their wives well." (Tirmidhi)

24) Islam grants women numerous rights in the home and in society. Among them are the right to earn money, to financial support, to an education, to an inheritance, to being treated kindly, to vote, to a dowry, to keep their maiden name, to worship in a mosque, etc., etc.

25) Muslim women wear the head-covering (hijab) in fulfillment of God's decree to dress modestly. From a practical standpoint, it serves to identify one as attempting to follow God in daily life and, therefore, protects women from unwanted advances from men. This type of modest dress has been worn by righteous women throughout history. Prominent examples are traditional Catholic Nuns, Mother Teresa and the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus.

26) Arranged marriages are allowed in Islam but are not required. Whereas "forced" marriages, usually stemming from cultural practice, are forbidden. Divorce is permissible, however, reconciliation is what is most encouraged. But if there are irreconcilable differences then Islam permits a fair and just divorce.

27) Islam and the "Nation of Islam" are two different religions. Islam is a religion for all races and enjoins the worship of the one unseen God who, orthodox Muslims believe, never took human form. The "Nation", on the other hand, is a movement geared towards non-whites and teaches that God appeared in the form of Fard Muhammad in 1930 and that Elijah Muhammad (a man who died in 1975) was a prophet of God. These beliefs clearly contradict the basic Islamic theology outlined in the Qur'an. The followers of "the Nation" adhere to some Islamic principles that are mixed with many other teachings that are alien to Islam. To better understand the difference between the two, read about Malcolm X, his pilgrimage to Mecca and his subsequent comments to the media. Islam teaches equality amongst all the races (Holy Qur'an 49:13).

28) All Muslims are not Arab. Islam is a universal religion and way of life which includes followers from all races of people. There are Muslims in and from virtually every country in the world. Arabs only constitute about 20% of Muslims worldwide. Indonesia has the largest concentration of Muslims with over 120 million.

29) In the five daily prayers, Muslims face the Kaaba in Mecca, Arabia. It is a cube-shaped stone structure that was originally built by Prophet Adam and later rebuilt by Prophet Abraham. Muslims believe that the Kaaba was the first house of worship on Earth dedicated to the worship of one god. Muslims do not worship the Kaaba. It serves as a central focal point for Muslims around the world, unifying them in worship and symbolizing their common belief, spiritual focus and direction. Interestingly, the inside of the Kaaba is empty.

30) The hajj is a simultaneous pilgrimage to the Kaaba made by millions of Muslims each year. It is performed to commemorate the struggles of Abraham, Ismail and Hagar in submitting their wills to God.

قديم 19-09-2010, 07:11 AM   #18

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

هنا ممكن تكتبي موضوع عن الخداع البصري وتطرحي على الطالبات بعض الأسئله طبعا بعد عرض صور هنا صورتين

وإذا بدك اكثر ابحثي بصور قوقل(الخداع البصري )وبتلاقي كثير
بالنسبه للأسئله

Ask them : what can you see in this picture?
Is it one picture or two pictures?
Can you tell me where is the first picture?
And where is the 2nd one?

و هالنوع من الاسئلة

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة my-nana ; 19-09-2010 الساعة 07:19 AM.

قديم 19-09-2010, 07:20 AM   #19

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

http://www.mndental.org/client_files...esentation.pdf
وهذا عن المشروبات الغازيه

قديم 19-09-2010, 07:23 AM   #20

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

وهنا عن الكذب
http://faculty.css.edu/dswenson/web/OB/lying.html

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات