InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

Workshop

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 23-02-2010, 09:01 AM   #51

أحمد الرفاعي

متخرج

الصورة الرمزية أحمد الرفاعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2009
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 205
افتراضي رد: Workshop

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة delicate مشاهدة المشاركة
For ever I'll be grateful.
It is quite fantastic, was it in another life that I fell in love with you?
hold me tight..
never let go…
for your love is inerasable..
It seems like a fading dream ..revived
by your warmth,
your tenderness,
and your care
for ever I'll be grateful.
(this is the first time I'm sharing my thoughts نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةso pls tell me what you think correct everything fro style to ..well everythingنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة)

you are really poet

توقيع أحمد الرفاعي  

Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so

أحمد الرفاعي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 23-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #52

Brilliant Shores

مراقبة منتدى جنة الحرف سابقًا

الصورة الرمزية Brilliant Shores

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: ✿ềΏ
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
البلد: منطقة مكة المكرمة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 5,122

what a wonderful poem

dear Delicate

hope u keep on composing poems and improving

ur creative hobby

Brilliant Shores غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-02-2010, 10:02 AM   #53

بوليمر®

الصورة الرمزية بوليمر®

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
البلد: منطقة المدينة المنورة
المشاركات: 14,683

Great workshop

I’ll try to pass by form time to time

توقيع بوليمر®  

ربي كما أبكيتني
يوم ولادتي و الناس حولي يضحكون؟
أضحكني يوم موتي
و الناس حولي يبكون

بوليمر® غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-02-2010, 11:20 AM   #54

M!SS

آستغفرٌك ربيّ وآتوبُ آليك

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
التخصص: ENGLISH LITREATURE
المشاركات: 582

It is a great idea that will improve our language

Keep it up guys

/

توقيع M!SS  

ربي إشرَحْ لٍيٍ صدْريْ ويَسٍر ليْ أمْرٍي ..

M!SS غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-02-2010, 12:50 PM   #55

Al-majesty

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Al-majesty

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2010
التخصص: E
المستوى: الثامن
المشاركات: 282

Hello, best friends

I wann someone who likes volunteer. what we want from him

just pick lesson up to here and explain it well.

to our volunteer

you have multiple choose u can pick any lesson u think is important or
necessary to students here like "spring board" to jump higher

after that we will discussion together

and choose any one of us to bring another lesson and keep going

we don't have time to waste

I will select one and we will start

Conscientious

GOOD LUCK

Al-majesty غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #56

delicate

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية delicate

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
التخصص: English
المستوى: السادس
المشاركات: 144

ahhh!!!..wallah I am blushing
thank you guysنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةyou really are the best
almajesty..like ur name by the way
I think it is a great IDEA!!..sign me up

توقيع delicate  

delicate غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #57

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
المشاركات: 1,807

Al-Majesty

It's my honor to be a volunteer in the workshop

And it's my pleasure to share u some wonderful topics that I have read

And ur last idea is fabulous , so ,,,we will learn a lot from ur thread God willing

Umm, ok I'll be back with the topic soon in sha'a Allah

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-02-2010, 07:20 PM   #58

Al-majesty

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة delicate مشاهدة المشاركة
ahhh!!!..wallah I am blushing
thank you guysنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةyou really are the best
almajesty..like ur name by the way
I think it is a great IDEA!!..sign me up
you are gifted in poetry my word to u just go on however, what will happen. in addition thanks my sister about your admirable comment . I would like to see u again rather every day.

May Allah bless you

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Al-majesty ; 23-02-2010 الساعة 07:30 PM.

قديم 23-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #59

Al-majesty

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
Al-Majesty

It's my honor to be a volunteer in the workshop

And it's my pleasure to share u some wonderful topics that I have read

And ur last idea is fabulous , so ,,,we will learn a lot from ur thread God willing

Umm, ok I'll be back with the topic soon in sha'a Allah
I am speechless in front of ur comment . I hope u will be lucky one in ur chosen. whatever , if u need any help plz don't be hesitating. to ask us
we are waiting to u also, I 'm interested in this new idea

good luck my friend

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Al-majesty ; 23-02-2010 الساعة 07:40 PM.

قديم 23-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #60

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
المشاركات: 1,807
Thumbs up رد: Workshop

"Crazy English"

People all around the world speak English. It has become the most popular language for business and international communication. This is especially true in China. Some people call China's interest in English "English Fever". For more than ten years people in China have been excited to study English

But for people in China, English is more than just another language. English is seen as a tool for success. Many people believe that English can help them succeed in business and even in love. Studies estimate that between two hundred million [200,000,000] and three hundred fifty million people in China are studying English.o

Years ago, Li Yang was one of these people studying English. Li Yang was born in the Northwest Chinese province of Xinjiang. His parents worked very hard at their jobs. They wanted Li to also work hard. If Li made a mistake on his school work, his mother would tear up the paper he was writing on.

Li did not enjoy school very much. He did not enjoy studying. Li Yang was also very shy. He did not like talking to people. When Li Yang went to University, he had to take an English test. This was an important test that all students needed to take. So Li Yang and his friend decided to read and speak outside every day. Li found that the louder he spoke, the better he felt. He said that he felt brave. Li believed that when he stopped shouting, he stopped learning.o

Reading and speaking is not a new way to learn how to speak a new language. Li Yang took this method and made it louder. He began speaking English everywhere he went. When his friends went to sleep, he went outside and spoke there. When it was time to take the test, Li Yang got second place. The other students were surprised. Li kept using this method of learning. And after some time, he began to sound like a native English speaker.o

When Li finished school he got a job as an electrical engineer. He also taught English classes in his free time. After a few years Li Yang decided to quit his job and start his own English teaching company. Li and his sister rented an office and slept on the floor. His sister helped to manage the business and Li taught the classes. The business was named "Crazy English." Crazy is another word for "insane." Li called the method of teaching "Crazy English" because it was so different.o

Li worked very hard teaching English. After a short time, more people heard about Li and his teaching methods. People wrote to him asking for materials. They had English Fever.o

On one teaching trip, Li Yang met Ouyang Weijian, the leader of an elementary school. Ouyang saw Li speak to a crowd of people. He was surprised by Li's methods. Ouyang invited Li to teach an English class in his city. Li agreed. But Li Yang did not know that so many people would attend. Five thousand people came to hear Li Yang teach English. Li was very happy about the event.o

Years passed and the business grew. Ouyang joined Li Yang as the business manager. The crowds of people got larger and larger. But you may be asking, why do these people treat an English teacher like a famous person? Well, it is all because of Li's method of teaching.o

Going to a Li Yang English class is like going to a music event. Li Yang stands on the stage and shouts. The crowd repeats what he says. Together, thousands of people practice English words. Each word has a physical movement. The crowd raises and moves their arms together while shouting. This is Crazy English.o

Most people in China, and other places in the world, learn English in small classrooms. They study from books. They learn the words, they know the rules of the English language but they may never feel brave enough to speak English out loud. Li Yang wanted to change this. He wanted to make people feel strong in speaking English.o

But Li's methods were not always accepted by people. Many English teachers in China hated his methods. They said that Li's methods went against Chinese traditions of being restrained. And some people today say that these methods teach students to always shout English instead of speaking.o

But Li Yang's students disagree. They enjoy Crazy English and they believe that it is a good way to improve speaking English. Even the Chinese government enjoys Li Yang's teaching. They have invited him to teach inside the walls of the ancient forbidden city in Beijing. He has taught soldiers on top of the Great Wall of China. He also helped many people improve their English to prepare for the 2008 Olympic events. In all these different places, Li tells his students one important lesson. He says they must "love losing face."o

"You have to make a lot of mistakes. You have to be laughed at by a lot of people. But that doesn't matter."o

Li Yang wants his students to know that it is ok to make mistakes. He wants them to enjoy making mistakes. Because he knows that if you are making mistakes, you are trying. And trying is the first step to success. o

What do you think about Li Yang's Crazy English teaching method? Would shouting help you improve your English? Write to us and tell us about how you practice English.o

i hope u like my choice

Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك