InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أصدقــاء للأبـد Friends 4 Ever

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 10-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #161

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: Home studies
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 60
افتراضي مشاركة: أصدقــاء للأبـد Friend 4 Ever

Greeting Shatha and hail, regarding your question, I agree it is puzzling and I never looked at it this way before. I am sorry to disappoint you to say I don’t know the answer to your question, I did not take syntax yet and for sure I do suck at grammar too, although I tried to look it up in different sites on the net but still I can’t find the answer which is bothering me now, please try to explain it for me if u can it would be much appreciated, keep in mind I have not taken syntax yet so if it’s too much of a hassle don’t bother on explaining I will get to know it sooner or later when I take the sub. Thanks for a great challenging question. God bless you

توقيع Grotesque  

Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion disintegrating as it goes testing our communication

Grotesque غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 13-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #162

بوليمر®

الصورة الرمزية بوليمر®

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: منطقة المدينة المنورة
المشاركات: 14,683

Few Definitions

School: A place where Papa pays and Son plays.

Life Insurance: A contract that keeps you poor all your life so that you can die Rich.

Nurse: A person who wakes u up to give you sleeping pills.

Marriage: It's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her masters.

Divorce: Future tense of Marriage.

Tears: The hydraulic force by which masculine willpower is defeated by feminine waterpower.

Lecture: An art of transferring information from the notes of the Lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through "the minds of either"

Conference: The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.

Compromise: The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest piece.

Dictionary : A place where success comes before work.

Conference Room : A place where everybody talks, nobody listens and everybody disagrees later on.

Father: A banker provided by nature.

Criminal: A guy no different from the rest....except that he got caught.

Boss: Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early.

Politician : One who shakes your hand before elections and your Confidence after.

Doctor : A person who kills your ills by pills, and kills you by bills.

Classic: Books, which people praise, but do not read.

Smile: A curve that can set a lot of things straight.

Office: A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.

Yawn: The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.

Etc.: A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.

Committee : Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.

Experience: The name men give to their mistakes.

Atom Bomb: An invention to end all inventions.

Philosopher: A fool who torments himself during life, to be spoken of when he is dead

توقيع بوليمر®  

ربي كما أبكيتني
يوم ولادتي و الناس حولي يضحكون؟
أضحكني يوم موتي
و الناس حولي يبكون

بوليمر® غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 13-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #163

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

الصورة الرمزية شذى الوادي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,044

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شذى الوادي مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello grotesque ,sorry for being late ,it's because of some circumstances ,concerning your request for explanation of my question ,actually I feel it's clear and if you didn't understand me let me know. Another thing if you want me to explain it in syntactically way ,I would tell you that I can't it's confusing , it depends on a tree and you have to know its branches and the sentence structure and so on ,but even if you didn't study syntax I think the simple structure of the sentence which we took in secondary school indicates this thing ,may be no one notice that thing because they don't encounter something like my situation ,they randomly know that the word left means (bagee)beleive me you don't have to know about syntax if you completely know the basic grammar of E language ,anyway I appreciate your effort to find answer to my Q but to be frank I chose to ask you because I feel that your grammar is okay ,so I thought you know something about it ,by the way I also asked in many forums about this puzzling Q but I get nothing ,regarding your respond before the last , I agree with you , I was only thanking without interesting topic , but I am sure if I did like you , no one will thank me ,in my previous responds I got some picture and I asked the members to comment on , and no one did , also I told funny situation and I got nothing so I decided to be limited in thanking ,it's really a strange thing to find only tow participants in such this subject ,anyway the advantage of this subject is to improve your language , so if you participate especially if it's from your own mind you will get more benefits inshaa Allah ,so don't forget , keep in touch and I will do my best to realize our all purposes
I am eager for your respond

sorry there are type mistakes so i rewrote it again

best wishes

توقيع شذى الوادي  

(وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ )

وصايا الحبيب محمد صلى الله عليه وسلمنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا حفظناها ولم نتفكر فيها نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا جمعت كل المعاني في ثناياهانقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: «المؤمن القوي خير وأحب إلى الله من المؤمن الضعيف وفي كل خير. احرص على ما ينفعك، واستعن بالله ولا تعجز. وإن أصابك شيء فلا تقل: لو أني فعلت كان كذا وكذا، ولكن قل: قدر الله، وما شاء فعل، فإن لو تفتح عمل الشيطان». رواه مسلم.

عن أبي العباس عبد الله بن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال :

" كنت خلف النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يوما فقال : ( يا غلام إني أُعلمك كلمات :احفظ الله يحفظك احفظ الله تجده تجاهك إذا سأَلت فاسأَل الله وإذا استعنت فاستعن بالله واعلم أن الأُمة لو اجتمعت على أَن ينفعـوك بشيء لم ينفعوك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله لك وإن اجتمعوا على أن يضروك بشيء لم يضروك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله عليك رفعت الأقلام وجفت الصحف ) . رواه الترمذي وقال : حديث حسن صحيح " .

وفي رواية الإمام أحمد : ( احفظ الله تجده أَمامك تعرف إلى الله في الرخاء يعرفك فـي الشدة واعلم أَن ما أَخطأَك لم يكن ليصيبك وما أَصابك لم يكن ليخطئك واعلم أَن النصر مع الصبر وأن الفرج مع الكرب وأن مع العسرِ يسرا ) .

شذى الوادي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 14-09-2008, 08:19 AM   #164

*MISS CUTE*

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية *MISS CUTE*

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
المشاركات: 895

jasmine ....
I like the idea ...
it is very nice ...
Pacific ocean i want to ask you about the play ...
when will it start???
I hope soon In sha`a Allah ....

توقيع *MISS CUTE*  

La joie c`est l`amour.....
ما أجمل أن يفعل الإنسان شيء له قيمة إلى ما بعد الحياة ...

*MISS CUTE* غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 14-09-2008, 08:25 AM   #165

*MISS CUTE*

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية *MISS CUTE*

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
المشاركات: 895

jasmine ....
I like the idea ...
it is very nice ...
Pacific ocean i want to ask you about the play ...
when will it start???
I hope soon In sha`a Allah ....

*MISS CUTE* غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 14-09-2008, 07:53 PM   #166

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

افتراضي رد: أصدقــاء للأبـد Friend 4 Ever

thanks polymer and miss cute for your cool participations

.................................................. .............................

Hello everybody

Peace be upon you

Today I bring you very important lesson ,I think you will benefit more inshaa Allah

The lesson talk about common mistakes and confusing words in English

There you go

The difference between "accept and except "…………………and so on

accept vs except

Accept is a verb, which means to agree to take something .
For example: "I always accept good advice."
Except is a preposition or conjunction, which means not including.
For example: "I teach every day except Sunday(s)."

Advice is a noun, which means an opinion that someone
offers you about what you should do or how you should act in a particular situation.
For example: "I need someone to give me some advice."
Advise is a verb, which means to give information and suggest types of action.
For example: "I advise everybody to be nice to their teacher."
!Often in English the noun form ends in ...ice and the verb form ends in ...ise.

Affect and effect are two words that are commonly confused.
affect is usually a verb (action) - effect is usually a noun (thing)
Hint: If it's something you're going to do, use "affect." If it's something you've already done, use "effect."
To affect something or someone.
Meaning: to influence, act upon, or change something or someone.
For example: The noise outside affected my performance.
To have an effect on something or someone
!Note: effect is followed by the preposition on and preceded by an article (an, the)
Meaning: to have an impact on something or someone.
For example: His smile had a strange effect on me.
!Effect can also mean "the end result".
For example: The drug has many adverse side effects

This is summary about the lesson and for more information use the link below

http://www.learnenglish.de/mistakes/CommonMistakes.htm

قديم 14-09-2008, 08:13 PM   #167

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

Greetings and hail Shatha, it’s good to finally hear from you again there is no need to apologize regarding your late answer we all have issues to deal with in real life so it is totally understandable. There is no need to explain the question syntactically I’m going to take it very soon any way and I’m sure it won’t be a pleasant experience. Regarding grammar, I totally suck in grammar I just know the basics that’s about it, it’s just like Arabic you can speak it but you can’t explain its grammar unless your majored in it, it’s the same case with me in English I have good vocabulary and read a lot and can speak it perfectly but I can’t explain some certain grammar points which is my weak side to say the least. I’m sorry to see that no one responded to your previous participations, trust me I know how you feel. It just sucks when you put effort and time to write something and people just come and leave without saying anything what so ever but it’s just like you said, we are all here to improve our language and that’s something I’m always willing to do at any time. Thank you again for your reply, God bless you.

قديم 14-09-2008, 08:18 PM   #168

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

Now this is what I call an interesting sub thanks Shatha

Thank you Poly for the definitions brought a smile to my face lol really nice (thumbs up bro)a

Last but not least thanks miss cute for passing by

قديم 14-09-2008, 08:53 PM   #169

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

افتراضي رد: أصدقــاء للأبـد Friend 4 Ever

Grotesque ,what do you mean by (suck in grammar) , I tried to look for it in the dictionary however what I found was completely different from your usage ,but I understood from your speech that you mean ,you dislike grammar ,and I think it's slang word ?? tell me whither I am right or wrong ,sorry but I love to know new words especially expressions since some expressions ,we can't translate them literally
and god reward you

قديم 15-09-2008, 02:31 AM   #170

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

Greetings Shatha, the meaning of “suck” is “not good” or you can say “really suck” as in “really bad” and yes it is “slang” I use slang in my speech involuntarily but I try not to use it in forum participations
There is no need to be sorry, feel free to ask whatever you want and I will be more than glad to help and answer your questions.

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:25 PM