InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

Drama مع أ/ ايمان بوترعة 2010

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 30-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #181

nooni

متفائله دائمــاً

الصورة الرمزية nooni

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
التخصص: إنجليزي
نوع الدراسة: انتظام
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 957
افتراضي رد: Drama مع أ/ ايمان بوترعة 2010

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الدانهـ..} مشاهدة المشاركة
بناااات احد فاهم طريقة أو خطوات الكريتكل

بلييييييز الله يسعدها اللي تجاوب
انا عندي مكتوبه بالنوت
بس كتبت شرح كثيرررر وما يمديني اكتبها الحين مشغولهنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
بكره قابليني اعطيك الدفتر تكتبي منو

توقيع nooni  

nooni غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 30-04-2010, 07:35 PM   #182

loozzh

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
المستوى: الرابع
المشاركات: 33

Writing a Critical Essay

What is a Critical Essay?
A critical essay is a critique or review of another work, usually one which is arts related (i.e. book, play, movie, painting). However, the critical essay is more than just a summary of the contents of the other work or your opinion of its value. The critical essay is an objective analysis of the work, examining both its positive and negative aspects.
The critical essay is informative and stresses the work rather than your opinion. You need to support any observations or claims you make with evidence. For this reason, in writing a critical essay, you don’t use the first person.

Following the general essay format of title, introduction, body, and conclusion is helpful in writing the critical essay.

Formatting Your Critical Essay
Title: An essay is an examination of a single topic. Because critical essays must back each point with solid evidence, it’s much easier to focus on a single aspect of a work rather than an entire work. Remember this when choosing your essay title.

For instance, rather than trying to examine the movie “Star Wars”, examine “The Use of Dialogue in Star Wars”. In a critical essay, even this topic may be too broad. Narrow it further to a topic like how Yoda’s odd dialogue contributes to the movie or how the voice of James Earl Jones adds to the character of Darth Vader.

Introduction: The introduction of a critical essay introduces the topic, including the name of the work that you’re analyzing and the author or artist of the work. It also states your position on the work and briefly outlines the questions that led you to develop the arguments you’ll detail in the body of your essay.

Tip: Use relevant background or historical information to show the importance of the work and the reason for your evaluation.
Body: The body of a critical essay contains information that supports your position on the topic.
Develop your arguments through using facts that explain your position, compare it to the opinions of experts, and evaluate the work. Directly follow each statement of opinion with supporting evidence.

The critical essay should briefly examine other opinions of the work, using them to strengthen your position. Use both the views of experts that are contrary to your viewpoint as well as those in agreement with your position.
Use your evidence to show why your conclusion is stronger than opposing views, examining the strength of others’ reasoning and the quality of their conclusions in contrast to yours.
As well as comparisons, include examples, statistics, and anecdotes.
Find supporting evidence within the work itself, in other critical discussions of the work, and through external sources such as a biography of the author or artist.
Tips:
Using paragraphs for each point you analyze and including transitions from point to point improves the flow of your essay.
As well as from paragraph to paragraph, check to see that the entire essay is well organized and that the information within each paragraph is well ordered.
Conclusion: The conclusion of your critical essay restates your position and summarizes how your evidence supports your point of view. Remember to restate the title and author of the work in the conclusion.
Final Touches for the Critical Essay
The critical essay is an informative review based on authoritative and expert evidence. Completing the essay with the appropriate final touches adds an authoritative look to your composition.

Since much of the information in a critical essay is based on the opinions and viewpoints of others, it is crucial to properly cite your sources within the body of the essay and include a list of sources at the end of the paper. The critical essay normally uses the MLA format of citation.
Remember to proofread your essay. Mechanical errors (spelling, grammar, punctuation) erase your credibility as an expert on your topic.
Although finding the supporting evidence for a critical essay takes some effort, because you support your position with facts the critical essay results in making you look like an expert on your topic. Overall, it may be easier to write than a first-person essay!
انا كتبت معاها اللي فهمته ووجدته في احدى المواقع وكانت هذي بعض المعلومات الي ذكرتها....

loozzh غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 02-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #183

Maha.m.ali

جامعي

التخصص: English
المشاركات: 46

Dear students,

Sorry for being late, but I had problems with my WC

This is the steps that will help us writing the critical review that Ms.Eman asked us to..

"The notes that she gave to me on Saturday"

Sorry againنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
Regards

الصور المرفقة

نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

Maha.m.ali غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 02-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #184

Maha.m.ali

جامعي

Btw, I did put a copy in al5ans2 42 building ..

so go and get ur copy

Take Care!!نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قديم 04-05-2010, 12:54 AM   #185

الدانهـ..}

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية الدانهـ..}

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المشاركات: 328

[quote=Maha.m.ali;2034849]

so go and get ur copy

في الخنساء بإسم ميـــــن؟؟

الدانهـ..} غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 20-05-2010, 08:50 PM   #186

Maha.m.ali

جامعي

http://www.skaau.com/vb/showthread.p...57#post2099057

Plz visit this url

Dear Drama students,
Salam 3alaikom

These are the documents Ms.Eman promised to send dealing with writing the critical review.

P.s: to all students

When submitting your critical review, make sure you have a title page, containing your name, the course, instructor, and the title of your paper).

So,If u have any problems downloading the attachments , feel free to send me an e-mail so I can send u back the documents...Or contact me on my FB page here http://www.facebook.com/maha.m.ali

Regards

قديم 20-05-2010, 09:01 PM   #187

Maha.m.ali

جامعي

[quote=الدانهـ..};2039098]
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Maha.m.ali مشاهدة المشاركة

so go and get ur copy

في الخنساء بإسم ميـــــن؟؟
So Sorry .....I just saw ur comment

I dont think that u will find the note on al5ansaa any more..

I did post them here in almontada, in this page....U can find them if u pay a little attention..lol

Feel free to send me an e-mail and ill send u back the notes..Or, u can contact me via my FB page http://www.facebook.com/maha.m.ali

Take care

قديم 23-05-2010, 07:14 AM   #188

lozanov

جامعي

التخصص: لغة انجليزية
المستوى: السابع
المشاركات: 91

السلام عليكم

بنات فيه اكســــترا كــــلاس اليوم

والا لا ؟؟؟؟

lozanov غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #189

الدانهـ..}

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية الدانهـ..}

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المشاركات: 328

الاحد والثلوث من 3-2

غرفه 509 على ما اظن

طيب بنات اللي حضروا اليوم الاكسترا كلاس شفتو ورقة الاختبار

الدانهـ..} غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-05-2010, 08:02 PM   #190

nooni

متفائله دائمــاً

الصورة الرمزية nooni

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
التخصص: إنجليزي
المشاركات: 957

مين حضر اليوم الإكسترا كلاس؟؟؟