InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الأقسام الخاصة > الأقسام العامة > أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy قسم مختص بِـ كل ما من شأنه تطوير اللغة الإنجليزية و تنميتها

24 different English accents

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-07-2011, 02:43 AM   #21

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,693
افتراضي رد: ‎24 different English accents

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة English boy مشاهدة المشاركة
Q : what is the most recognizable dialect to you?a

ooh my god , mashaa Allah very talented , its not simple to imitate all of these accents in such a professional way, he is talented

actually i can imitate some accents my self ,due to watching a lot of movies , i can imitate at least 6 accents but I'm not good as much as he is .

it is very useful subject and great of u to brought it to us cuz many people don't recognize those accents and can not deal with such a dilemma

thanx so much for this great video ,waiting for ur next surprise to benefit us .

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-07-2011, 02:52 AM   #22

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,693
افتراضي رد: ‎24 different English accents

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة English boy مشاهدة المشاركة

just to let you know, in England itself, there'r more than 50 accents .. & some of them are not even understandable to the natives themselves such as, scotch & some parts of Leds, Irland & so many others.

it's simply simmilar to any other language. Arabic for instance here in KSA is devided into uncountable accents apart from the other countries.

about the title, it's not always necessary in titles to be fully grammatically shaped.. It's just a title, not a statment, or sentance.. it's not my point of view, it's been known to the whole world

thanks for pointing out ur own idea, & I with highly respct would say you are only think in general.. plz try to go through it again with deep down details & then u gonna be completely shocked
yes ,so true and i agree with u

the only problem which we have , is that we always think in general , and look to burrs without thinking of the internal and beneath things , if we want to be developed nation ,then we have to improve and develop our thinking and not get busy with a useless arguments

الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:38 PM