InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

TOEFL or IELTS? Which exam should you take

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 30-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #11

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

الصورة الرمزية MS.Fabulous

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
التخصص: ♥English♥
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 3,018
افتراضي رد: TOEFL or IELTS? Which exam should you take

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة English boy مشاهدة المشاركة
I did the ILTES myself.. I guarantee it's so much easier than the TOFL cuz as she reported, the difficulty in the ILTES is gradually shapped.

all u need is prepare yourself againest the techniques of this exam. this only to avoid wasting time, reading questions very quickly, scaning & skiming.. and most importantly the listening part is based on british accent
immmm i think i will be more
comfortable with the American accent
cus i hate Australian i remember when we took listining exam and the passage was about a bird a falcon i think and the man was speaking the Austerlian the pure Austrelian accent نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة accent and we did n't get the words, it was difficult for us cus we are n't used to this accent then the teacher felt guilty and read the passage
for us نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
i think the British accent and the American is better cus i am used to it نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
but i will try both of them
and buy all the necessary books and prepare my self very well in shaa Allha and then choose
thank you english boy for your info
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

توقيع MS.Fabulous  

شكرا يا احلى منتدى نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

MS.Fabulous غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 30-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #12

English boy

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية English boy

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 491

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة MS.Fabulous مشاهدة المشاركة
cus i hate Australian i remember when we took listining exam and the passage was about a bird a falcon i think and the man was speaking the Austerlian the pure Austrelian accent نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة accent and we did n't get the words, it was difficult for us cus we are n't used to this accent then the teacher felt guilty and read the passage
i think the British accent and the American is better cus i am used to it نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
and buy all the necessary books and prepare my self very well in shaa Allha and then choose

thanks .. & I agree that Australian accent is a bit comlecated. It's not that much different than british.. this only matters in lisening part!! which in ILTES is so much easire than TOFL.. for example, in ILETS listening is devided into 3 parts.. 1st part is so so easy, kust likewise ours in listening 1,2 2nd part is a bit more diffecult but u still can manage to score more points with it.. the last one is extreemly hard which requires very quick impact of u..

but in contrast with TOFL there's no gradual level of difficulty as ILETS .. they all seem to the third part which makes it very tuff to get proper marks!!!

all the best

English boy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 30-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #13

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
التخصص: English ~..
المشاركات: 4,373

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nour al3mr مشاهدة المشاركة
Peace be upon you too

It's really great and we, as European Students, need to know this information

Thanks a lot dear Elham

I will add your thread here

God reward you
Thanx for passing by
yes, it's actually important for us to know such differences

God rewards u too dear
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

توقيع إلهام  

Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference.

~Arie Pencovici

إلهام غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 30-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #14

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة white rose مشاهدة المشاركة
I was so amazed by this video
& what a great site
Thanks alot for this useful threadنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
& looking forward to ur up coming threads
God bless u dearنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
wow white Rose here,, miss u friend
happy that u like it
and Thanx for passing by

قديم 30-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #15

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
WooooooooW so amazing

it reminded me of the university and lectures hhhhhhhh

the teacher is so professional in explanation the matter , and now i figure out the difference between the two

thanx Elham May Allah bless u
happy that u like it
do u see , the teacher is amazing . All the videos in this sites WONDERFUL , just check them all out

Thanx for passing by

قديم 30-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #16

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

I did the ILTES myself.. I guarantee it's so much easier than the TOFL cuz as she reported, the difficulty in the ILTES is gradually shapped.

all u need is prepare yourself againest the techniques of this exam. this only to avoid wasting time, reading questions very quickly, scaning & skiming.. and most importantly the listening part is based on british accent
great , u did it , u know what , I was about to take it few months ago.
and thanx for those great info.It's important to know how to manage our time cuz these two exams are based on limited time
May Allah help us
thanks Elham

this video has made impression on me ... thanks for posting it around here!! was great to know these differences
U r welcome brother

قديم 30-07-2011, 05:36 PM   #17

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

Elham
thank you soooo much
i was confused about these exams نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة and now i have more نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة info about them
thanks a lot Elham نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
U R welcome dear
yeah me too , so confused, but Alhamdulillah , I found the wanted information

قديم 30-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #18

MS.Fabulous

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

الصورة الرمزية MS.Fabulous

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
التخصص: ♥English♥
المشاركات: 3,018

thanks .. & I agree that Australian accent is a bit comlecated. It's not that much different than british.. this only matters in lisening part!! which in ILTES is so much easire than TOFL.. for example, in ILETS listening is devided into 3 parts.. 1st part is so so easy, kust likewise ours in listening 1,2 2nd part is a bit more diffecult but u still can manage to score more points with it.. the last one is extreemly hard which requires very quick impact of u..

but in contrast with TOFL there's no gradual level of difficulty as ILETS .. they all seem to the third part which makes it very tuff to get proper marks!!!

all the best
thank you soooo much English boy
best of luck for all of us

MS.Fabulous غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 30-07-2011, 08:10 PM   #19

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

me too I'm more familiar with an American Accent. Also, multi-choices system in TOFEL exam make it for me easier than IELTS. we can guess which answer is the correct one> my opinion

قديم 30-07-2011, 08:12 PM   #20

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

all the best
That is exactly the point

Thanx bro

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع