InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

فزعة من كل ألأخوان وألأخوات

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 29-01-2010, 03:59 AM

عبدالله-11 عبدالله-11 غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
التخصص: دبلوم لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 9
افتراضي رد: فزعة من كل ألأخوان وألأخوات

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة english boy مشاهدة المشاركة
dear abdoallah
it can be seen u r so enthusiastic and that's what attracted me on u. I would say, hold ur hourses and listen to my advice. I told you that i was almost in the same situation. But, i would say, there is a bit confusing in the plan study where it changes from while to another. For me, i did not studied that math and some materials mentioned above. I suggest if you are very interested in studying english, is to start from the beginning, that for many reasons. To keep ur rate balanced and high. To come to the literature gradually after u have enough teaching of some basic english skills. This what i have been through couple of years ago and i do recommend you to follow the plane as it has been shaped. Now all you need is to apply for the first year which is completely out of the major. We call it a preparation year. At the end of this year you'll be asked of the majors that you want. They are 9 majors and ur are going to put them in order start with the major that are likely want, it's obviously you want english literature. After this year, you will be thought of english general language focused on the 4 skills, reading, writing , listening and speaking. The curriculum are available mostly in all bookstores shops. They are (interactions) for middle east students. Well, this was the second year. Then, you'll be moved directly to the third year where u already have enough english to study literature. In this year u are gong to face some introduction into art, fiction, phonetics, drama, syntax and some other materials related to literature. Forth year, and here where i am, you are going to study mostly the same as in the third year but i would be in more details and with the poetry and criticism of literary works.

i hope i could explained clearly and i am looking forward to see u one of the best students in our pleasant department >> and i wish u all the best ..
بعد بسم الله أشكر الجمبع على المساعدة وعلى كل من كتب مشكور ومئجور حبيبي ماذكرته مجمل لاكن طيب وضحت الصورة لماهو غامض لاكن أعتقد ياأستاذي انك قد وعدتني بان توزودني ببعض الروايات التي تقرر على طلاب الجامعة فهل ذكرتها لي وشكرا.
رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:17 PM