InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

My Life+ My time..tell me your ideas

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 16-04-2010, 03:55 AM   #11

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
التخصص: English ~..
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 4,373
افتراضي رد: My Life+ My time..tell me your ideas

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Conscientious مشاهدة المشاركة
hey !!!, u don't know the truth

usually i spend 2 days but i said 5 hours to alleviate the shock loooooooooooool
wooooooowنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
what did you say??
that's too much to solve them

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةnow,,,,I knew a lot about my section ,,
but that's unfair that the men take marks even if their homework was wrongنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

why we don't be like them ??نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Elham

إلهام غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 16-04-2010, 04:59 AM   #12

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
المشاركات: 1,807

^
^
hahahaha

u know for example in shakespeare's homework we need to be creative so i take one day reading the hole act and understand it and u know shakespear language is so hard , so i need to read the summary or whatever in the modern English after i understand the act ,,i mean the next day i start creating ideas , sentences , expressions and so on and type them

usually she asks us to write 250 words

and this is the hole story

but to be honest , i'll try to minimize the time during this break , coz i have 3 of them
so if i take 2 days for each my vacation will be up without having fun and enjoying

Empress , Haneen

thanx God that u supported me coz i thought that i'm the slowest person in studying

horriblllllllllllllllllle

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Conscientious ; 16-04-2010 الساعة 05:09 AM.
Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-04-2010, 05:25 AM   #13

The Eagle

. الـنــســـــر .

الصورة الرمزية The Eagle

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 389

Summary useful in this case

How to Study

When you sit down to study, how do you transfer that massive amount of information from the books and notes in front of you to a reliable spot inside your head? The best way to facilitate that kind of "file transfer" is to develop good study habits, as outlined below. At first, it'll take a good deal of conscious effort to change your studying ways, but after a while, it'll become second nature, and studying will be easier to do.

Steps

1- Manage your time. Make a weekly schedule and devote a certain amount of time per day to studying. That amount will vary depending on whether you're in high school or college, and also varies by field of study.
2- Study in 20-50 minute chunks. It takes time for your brain to form new long-term memories, and you can't just keep studying flat out. Take 5-10 minute breaks (no more!) and do something physically active to get your blood flowing and make you more . Do a few jumping jacks, run around your house, play with the dog, whatever it takes. Do just enough to get yourself pumped, but not worn out.
a. Make enough time in your schedule to get enough sleep. Think of it this way: If you sleep only 4-5 hours, you'll probably need to double your study time in order to be as effective as if you'd gotten 7-9 hours of sleep. Study more and sleep less? That doesn't sound like a very good deal. Get a good night's sleep every night and you'll be making the best of your study time. If you end up a little sleep deprived despite your best efforts, take a short nap (20 minutes) before studying. Then do some physical activity (like you would do during a break) right before you start.

3- Find a good study spot. You should feel comfortable, but not so comfortable that you risk falling asleep--a bed isn't a very good study spot when you're tired! The place where you study should be relatively quiet (traffic outside your window and quiet library conversations are fine, but interrupting siblings and music blasting in the next room are not).
a. As far as music is concerned, that's up to you. Some people prefer silence, others prefer music in the background. If you belong to the latter group, stick to instrumental music (music that has no words like classical, soundtrack, trance, or some celtic) and that you're already familiar with (not something that's bound to distract you)--otherwise, your brain will "multi-task" and not be able to retain information as well.[1]
b. Having the television on while you study is generally a bad idea.
4- Clear your mind.If you’ve got a lot on your mind take a moment to write yourself some notes about what you're thinking about before you start studying. This will help to clear your mind you focus all your thoughts on your work.

5- Snack smart while you study. Have your snacks prepared when you begin a study session--don't wait till you get hungry and go rummaging for food. Avoid any snacks or drinks that will give you a rush of energy, because with every rush comes a crash in which all the information you studied is lost to an intense desire to sleep. Focus on "slow release" carbohydrates, which not only give you a steady stream of energy, but they also boost serotonin, a brain chemical that makes you feel good

6- Rewrite your notes at home. When you're in class, emphasize recording over understanding or neatness when you take notes. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try to understand or organize your notes at all; just don't waste time doing something in class that you can figure out or neaten up at home. Consider your in-class notes a "rough draft" of sorts. Rewrite your notes as soon after the class as possible, while the material is fresh in your mind and so you can fill in any gaps from memory. The process of rewriting your notes is a more active approach to studying--it engages your mind in a way that just reading the notes doesn't.
a. You may find it easier to keep two notebooks--one for your "rough draft" notes, and another for your rewritten notes.
b. Some people type their notes, but others find that handwriting enhances their ability to remember the notes.
c. The more paraphrasing you do, the better. Same goes for drawing. If you're studying anatomy, for example, "re-draw" the system you're studying from memory
7- Learn the most important facts first. Don't just read the material from beginning to end, stopping to memorize each new fact as you come to it. New information is acquired much more easily when you can relate it to material that you already know.
a. When you are beginning to study a new chapter, it will make the information it contains much more meaningful and easier to learn if you first take a few minutes to read the introduction, the headings, the first sentence of every paragraph, and the chapter summary to get a good idea of what the chapter is about before going on to read the chapter as a whole. (Word for word, these portions also contain more information that is likely to be asked about on a test!)
b. If you can, use a highlighter, or underline the most important points in the body of the text, so that you can spot them more easily when you review the material. It also helps to make notes in pencil in the margin in your own words to summarize or comment on important points. (These practices may make your textbook worth less when you sell it back to the bookstore, but it may make it worth a great deal more to you at test time!)
c. You can also read just these portions in order to quickly review the material you have learned while it is still fresh in your memory, and help the main points to sink in.
d. This is also a great way to review the most important ideas just before a test, when your time is especially limited.
e. It's also a good way to periodically review in this manner to keep the main points of what you have already learned fresh in your mind if you need to remember a large amount of material for a longer period -- for a final examination, for a comprehensive exam in your major, for a graduate oral, or for entry into a profession.
f. If you have enough privacy, it also helps to recite your summaries aloud in order to involve more senses in the activity of learning, like listening to music over several channels at once. Incorporate your summaries into your notes, if there is a connection.
g. If you're having trouble summarizing the material so that it "sticks" in your head, try teaching it to someone else. Pretend you're teaching it to someone who doesn't know anything about the topic, or create a wikiHow page about it! For example, Memorize the Canadian Territories & Provinces was made as a study guide for an 8th grade student
8- Make flash cards. Traditionally, this is done with index cards, but you can also download computer programs that cut down on space and the cost of index cards. You can also just use a regular piece of paper folded (vertically) in half. Put the questions on the side you can see when the paper is folded; unfold it to see the answers inside. Keep quizzing yourself until you get all the answers right reliably. Remember: "Repetition is the mother of skill."
a. You can also turn your notes into flash cards using the Cornell note-taking system, which involves writing grouping your notes around keywords that you can quiz yourself on later by covering the notes and trying to remember what you wrote based on seeing only the keyword
9- If your textbook has a vocabulary section, a glossary, or a list of terms, make sure that you understand these completely. You don't have to memorize them, but whenever there is an important concept in a particular field, there is usually a special term to refer to it. Learn these terms, and be able to use them easily, and you will have gone a long way towards mastering the subject itself. (Besides, teachers frequently draw from these lists as a quick and easy way to make up test questions!)
10- Make associations. The most effective way to retain information is to "tie" it to existing information that's already lodged in your mind.
a. Take advantage of your learning style. Think about what you already learn and remember easily--song lyrics? choreography? pictures? Work that into your study habits. If you're having trouble memorizing a concept, write a catchy jingle about it (or write lyrics to the tune of your favorite song); choreograph a representative dance; draw a comic. The sillier and more outrageous, the better--we tend to remember silly things more than we remember boring things!
b. Use mnemonics (memory aids). Rearrange the information is a sequence that's meaningful to you. For example, if one wants to remember the notes of the treble clef lines in music, remember the mnemonic Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge = E, G, B, D, F. It's much easier to remember a sentence than a series of random letters. You can also build a memory palace or Roman room to memorize lists like the thirteen original colonies in America, in chronological order. If the list is short, link the items together using an image in your mind.
c. Organize the information with a mind map. The end result of mapping should be a web-like structure of words and ideas that are somehow related in the writer's mind.
d. Use visualization skills. Construct a movie in your mind that illustrates the concept you're trying to remember, and play it several times over. Imagine every little detail. Use your senses--how does it smell? look? feel? sound? taste?
11- Make it a group effort. Get some friends together--friends who are actually interested in studying, that is--and have everyone bring over their flash cards. Pass them around and quiz each other. If anyone is unclear on a concept, take turns explaining them to each other. Better yet, turn your study session into a game like Trivial Pursuit.

How to Study for a Test

Steps

1- Know what you're being tested on. Take all the mini assignments (worksheets, study guides, etc.) from the class your studying for and have them all at hand. Most grade school kids have their sheets all in a folder, which is a great idea. An even greater idea is color coding your folders for your classes (ex: red for math, white for writing.)
2- Look over everything, trying to think about what might be on the test. Put stars or a mark on that information.
3- Make a study sheet on the computer. But don't waste all your time making a worksheet. It should only take 5 minutes.
4- Type up the questions and write the answers underneath them. Make up flash cards. Put the question on one side and the answer on the other side.You might also want to research your topic. If you'd like to use this information, the best thing to do is to print it. Once you've printed it, highlight and take notes of what you've collected that might be on the test. Don't write in complete sentences, as it is too time consuming and makes it harder to memorize.
5- Revise, summarize, review. You can either study this information, or sum it up by typing a report that includes everything that you think with be on the test.
6- Study in the best place for you. This may be, a quiet place where you know you won't be distracted. Or, you might like to go to a school library, where it is reasonably quiet, but, you have the satisfaction that others are watching you study hard! Remember that while it may be pleasant to have some music playing in the background of your session, make sure the study session doesn't become an excuse to simply listen to music.
7- Study these questions over and over again until you are sure you know them perfectly. You might even want to know the questions as well!
8- Quiz yourself inside your head, going over the questions and answers over and over. Do this step everywhere, while eating, while going on the computer, before going to sleep at night.
9- Make up a song or story that is going to get stuck in your head about the information. Its an easy way to know the information!
10- Either be ready, or ask for a blank study guide. Fill in the blanks just like you were taking a test, and check for mistakes when you are finished. this can be repeated many times and is a great way to learn tough information.
11- Find a method that works for you and don't let others distract or tease you over that. If that means listening to your study notes on your ipod or using goofy flash cards don't worry, you will do better on the test!
12- Start studying early and often, then you won't be in a hurry and you will be prepared for a pop quiz.
13- Make a schedule and stick to it of the subjects that will have tests on. Include breaks between for meals, stretching, and for anything else you might want to take a break for!
14- Make study notes from the notes you made in class. Highlight the key facts.
15- Always carry around flash cards with you in case you have a couple minutes to go through them.
16- Stop Thinking anything else related to the outside world. For example: you had a fight with somebody yesterday or your teacher insulted you etc. Don't confront yourself to the topic but just be in the world of your subject.
17- Remember: SQ3R:
a. Survey: Scan your book for the most important things (They may be in bold, italics, or something else that makes it stand out)
b. Question: Make practice questions and DO NOT write the answers
c. Read: Skim your material or read it actively
d. Recite: Answer your questions you have previously written down (Hint: Talk out loud!)
e. Review: Review this process until you have it down
18- If you have a sibling, friend or parent that would like to help, ask them to make a sheet for your or just ask you questions. You'd be surprised at how well you learn it when someone is asking you questions.
19- Review your vocabulary

التنسيق بهذا المنتدى عجيب لذا أرفقت لكم الخطوات لمن أراد الاحتفاظ بها

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة With my best wishes نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Eagle
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar Summary.rar‏ (23.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 23)
نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

توقيع The Eagle  

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة The Eagle ; 16-04-2010 الساعة 05:41 AM.
The Eagle غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 16-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #14

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

Conscientious
yeah,,,,at last I understood what did you mean...
you are right,,you have to try to minimize the period of studying in this vacation
if you don't do that , I think your vacation will be boring or in other words , you don't have any vacation
"""""""""""""""""""""""""
best wishes

Eagle
thanks very much
I think that's the most important steps,,
I read some of them and I will complete them later...
I found that they are very beneficial and will help us to divide our time properly

thank you again
Elham

قديم 17-04-2010, 08:19 PM   #15

إلهام

الصورة الرمزية إلهام

sorry,,,
but I didn't find any schedule in the responding of Al-Empratora,,,,,
I don't know where the problem
:::::::::::نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة:::::::::::
I had forgot to download it at the first time
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
::::::::::::::::::::::::

Elham

قديم 17-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #16

الإمبراطورة

مشرفة مُتألقة سابقة

الصورة الرمزية الإمبراطورة

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: ♥English♥
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 6,851

^^

Actually,,IT's a week calender 4 regular studentsنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
:)
to record (&check) their important dates & academic deadlines, quizes, projects....,etc

Best Regards
*_^

توقيع الإمبراطورة  

اللهّم عطّر مشهدهآ, وطيّب مضجعها, وآنس وحشتها, وقها عذاب القبر وفتنته..
واجعل الجنـــــــــــــة مُستقرها ومقامها..
إنا على فراقك يا صالحة لمحزونون :"(

الإمبراطورة غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 18-04-2010, 12:31 AM   #17

Rona

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Rona

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
المشاركات: 116

wooooow great topic and great scedual
Thaaaaaaaank u 7nen

once I had a presentation and home works at the same day
It's drove me crazy
Really, I have a big problem in my time :S

توقيع Rona  

Where there's a will,,
there's a way نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Rona غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19-04-2010, 12:37 PM   #18

~*~Lujain~*~

استغفر الله واتوب اليه

الصورة الرمزية ~*~Lujain~*~

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
التخصص: English language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: السادس
المشاركات: 47

wonderful
I already have my own schedule
and believe me it's one of the most good way to success that organize the time and the jobs
wish the best for all

~*~Lujain~*~ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع