InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

قصه حقيقيه حصلت لي قلبي بغى يتوقف!!!

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 26-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #31

NowOrNever

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: لغه انجليزي
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 164
افتراضي رد: قصه حقيقيه حصلت لي قلبي بغى يتوقف!!!

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شذى الوادي مشاهدة المشاركة
may i ask u a question

u said that shark can smell the blood

blood of what ,i think u mean from the fish but how did the fish bleed?a

that's it
Hi Shatha, sure you could ask whatever you want.....the blood comes from the fish coz we shoot them by spear look at this pic, hope will give you an idea, this is an old pic
of my catch you could see some holes inside the fish...sorry it seems a cruel sport but the fish has to be died

NowOrNever غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 26-02-2009, 08:30 PM   #32

NowOrNever

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة m1402 مشاهدة المشاركة
It's an intersting story.
Could u please complete it?
Don't say it was a dream

we r WAITING
Hello my Bro...I will just stay close don't go to far the last part of my story....I am sure you don't want to miss it

قديم 26-02-2009, 08:36 PM   #33

NowOrNever

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Grotesque82 مشاهدة المشاركة
Haha I must say, a very interesting story, you know I’ve lived in Jeddah all my life and I always wanted to try snorkeling and spear fishing I just don’t have the guts to do it. I dunno, to me, its kinda risky. Maybe one day ill have the pleasure of experiencing that feeling I guess I just need a push plus I don’t have any friends who are into these kinda things. It is indeed a nice hobby, I have my own hobbies to kill time but this, I must do one day.

Btw, I just can’t believe you listen to “take That” loool dude that’s a very old band not my kind of music but it sure does remind me of the memories back in the days on MTV they use to bring them on 24/7 lol
First thank you for your comment, it makes my day...pity one like you, doesn't write anything....story etc....regarding to spearfishing you could come with us oneday if you want

Take That ...It's an old band but this song isn't that old I like its lyrics ....Stay around and thanx for your comment again....

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة NowOrNever ; 26-02-2009 الساعة 09:32 PM.

قديم 26-02-2009, 08:39 PM   #34

NowOrNever

جامعي

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الباسل3003 مشاهدة المشاركة
To be continued

oh i hate this sentence since i was kid , i used to see it everywhere cartoons , movies and anything i like to watch

OMG please punch him 4 me can you?
just kidding
and hey we're glad that you are alive
I already did I almost had a fight with him....sorry about .. to be continue thing... but this is why it makes so interesting

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة NowOrNever ; 26-02-2009 الساعة 09:34 PM.

قديم 27-02-2009, 03:43 AM   #35

غنوج

يارب اتخرج هانت

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: اداب
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 364

wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa
poor fish *sob* sob* hiii

غنوج غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 27-02-2009, 04:08 AM   #36

Grotesque82

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque82

التخصص: English
المستوى: السادس
المشاركات: 14

Dude!!! “Take That” is definitely an old band they go back to the early 90’s and they don’t even exist anymore! Two members of the band went solo for a while “Ronan Keating” and “Robin Williams” and that’s about it

It would be great going spear fishing one day with you, thanks for the offer, will keep it in mind

Pity me!!! lol…I actually participated a lot awhile back until they canceled my account over a stupid subject because I spoke my mind so I made this one, plus it gets kind of boring after awhile when not a lot of people respond to what you wrote and lack interest so I gave up and just reply to other participations seeing how it evolves and where it goes from there. Canceling my account won’t stop me from making a new one that’s for sure!

“Grotesque82 flexes his muscles…Oooh so strong in a sarcastic way while laughing hysterically

If you are into lyrics and music, I have a hell lot of them like “Rose of Sharon” by “Killswitch Engage” for example or “Come clarity” by “Inflames” this is just the tip of the iceberg dude, after you read and listen to them, I’ll give you a long list if you are interested that is.

They slit our throats
Like we were flowers
And our milk has been devoured
When you want it
It goes away too fast
Times u hate it
It always seems to last
But just remember when you think you're free
The crack inside your heart is me
I want to outrace the speed of pain for another day

I wish you were queen, just for today

Best Regards