InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

ماهو سبب تنكر Viola في مسرحية الليلة الثانية عشر -شكسبير

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 22-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #11

السحر الحلال

عاشق الخط السريع سابقا

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: انجلش مسار خطوط سريعة
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 237
افتراضي رد: ماهو سبب تنكر Viola في مسرحية الليلة الثانية عشر -شكسبير

مشكورين اخوان
انا ادرس المادة واجوبتكم منطقية بس لو جاني سؤال في الاختبار ماراح اقدر اجاوب اجابة دقيقة . لذلك الي متاكد من اجابته لايحرمنا

وانصحكم بمشاهدة الفلم المصحوب بنفس النص القديم في الاسفل . راح يفيدكم جدا جدا جدا جدا . طبعا الفلم موجود عندي بس راح ياخذ ايام لين ارفعه . الي يبي ضروري يصير حطة بسي دي

السحر الحلال غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 23-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #12

hyousef

hyousef

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
المشاركات: 139

to protect herself one reason and seek or to find her prother Sebastian another reason.

hyousef غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-01-2010, 06:43 AM   #13

hassanforever

جامعي

نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: السادس
المشاركات: 47

الجواب الشافي
Viola and olivia's parallel situation, of mourning a recently deceased brother, is siginficant because it creates a bond of sympathy, at least from viola's point of view. Viola expresses her wish to serve Olivia after hering of olivia's loss.
Viola choosesto be presented to Orsino as a eunch so that her high-pitched voice does not seem odd, and so that she will seemless threatening to Orsino.

I think this is the answer

hassanforever غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-01-2010, 08:19 AM   #14

mohammad_4909

mohammad_4909

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
المشاركات: 161

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hassanforever مشاهدة المشاركة
الجواب الشافي
Viola and olivia's parallel situation, of mourning a recently deceased brother, is siginficant because it creates a bond of sympathy, at least from viola's point of view. Viola expresses her wish to serve Olivia after hering of olivia's loss.
Viola choosesto be presented to Orsino as a eunch so that her high-pitched voice does not seem odd, and so that she will seemless threatening to Orsino.

I think this is the answer
the first part of your answer is the similarities between viola and ovilia. the second part is the viola's idea, the problem is where is the reason

First, the idea of eunuch is not used because of this ''When she first describes her plan in this scene, she asks the ship’s captain to disguise her as a eunuch—a castrated man. This part of the plan is never mentioned again, and Shakespeare seems to have changed his mind or forgotten about it: Viola later
presents herself as simply a delicate young man

second, I am so sorry to criticize your answer my brother, but I said this because this question is the most important question and it might be in the final exam, so we must answer it in a good way.
finally, I find this note it may help us to answer it

Meanwhile, Viola’s decision to disguise herself as a young man in order to find a job seems somewhat improbable. Surely this elaborate ploy isn’t necessary; even if Orsino only hires young men, there must be ladies other than Olivia in Illyria who are hiring servants. But Viola’s act of disguising herself generates an endless number of interesting situations to advance the plot. Shakespeare’s comedies frequently rely on similar improbabilities, ranging from absurd coincidences to identical twins. We can interpret Viola’s disguise as something that makes the unprotected young woman feel safer in the strange land into which she has wandered. When she first describes her plan in this scene, she asks the ship’s captain to disguise her as a eunuch—a castrated man. This part of the plan is never mentioned again, and Shakespeare seems to have changed his mind or forgotten about it: Viola later presents herself as simply a delicate young man. Still, the idea of a eunuch is important to the play, since it stands as yet another symbol of gender uncertainty.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة mohammad_4909 ; 23-01-2010 الساعة 08:21 AM.
mohammad_4909 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-01-2010, 09:21 AM   #15

غنوج

يارب اتخرج هانت

التخصص: اداب
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 364

Why does Viola disguise herself?
First, it's a literary device to some extent. Viola's physical disguise is symbolic of her concealing her emotions about Sebastian, etc.

Second, it's suggested that she disguises herself to take advantage of the higher social standing of men -- it does certainly succeed in getting her close to Orsino and Olivia.

Mostly, though, I think it's a comic device. Twelfth night is a comedy, and this sort of thing would have been uproarious on stage, at least during Shakespeare's time. It doesn't necessarily have to make complete sense if you look at it that way

غنوج غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-01-2010, 09:31 AM   #16

غنوج

يارب اتخرج هانت

التخصص: اداب
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 364

I found this reasons on another site :
1-Viola, for unexplained reasons, wants to escape from the world, so she decides to pretend to be a lowly male servant. Interestingly, she takes on this new, very different identity partly because she identifies strongly with Olivia, who is a woman with a similar temperament to her own.
2-Because of her disguise as Cesario, Viola is able to make a poignant speech about love and the nature of women.
3-Having been shipwrecked and needing to find refuge, Viola disguises herself as a youth, and in a sense claims her brother’s identity, while keeping his memory alive in the process. Having lost him, she is left alone and must look to her own resourcefulness to secure her safety.

Not surprisingly, she does so, and provides us with the first of many instances of her wisdom, shrewdness and thoughtful nature -- "Conceal me what I am, and be my aid/ For such disguise as haply shall become/ The form of my intent. I’ll serve this duke" (Twelfth Night, 1.2.49-51).

غنوج غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:32 AM