InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

خمس قواعد للـتحدث بطلاقة - Five Rules for Speaking Fluency

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-02-2011, 11:37 PM
الصورة الرمزية VicToR

VicToR VicToR غير متواجد حالياً

out of order

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
التخصص: لغات اوروبية - انجليزي
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 151
افتراضي خمس قواعد للـتحدث بطلاقة - Five Rules for Speaking Fluency

5 Speaking Rules you need to know!

1. Don't study grammar

This rule might sound strange to many ESL students, but it is one of the most important rules. If you want to pass examinations, then study grammar. However, if you want to become fluent in English, then you should try to learn English without studying the grammar.

Studying grammar will only slow you down and confuse you. You will think about the rules when creating sentences instead of naturally saying a sentence like a native. Remember that only a small fraction of English speakers know more than 20% of all the grammar rules. Many ESL students know more grammar than native speakers. I can confidently say this with experience. I am a native English speaker, majored in English Literature, and have been teaching English for more than 10 years. However, many of my students know more details about English grammar than I do. I can easily look up the definition and apply it, but I don't know it off the top of my head.

I often ask my native English friends some grammar questions, and only a few of them know the correct answer. However, they are fluent in English and can read, speak, listen, and communicate effectively.

Do you want to be able to recite the definition of a causative verb, or do you want to be able to speak English fluently?

2. Learn and study phrases

Many students learn vocabulary and try to put many words together to create a proper sentence. It amazes me how many words some of my students know, but they cannot create a proper sentence. The reason is because they didn't study phrases. When children learn a language, they learn both words and phrases together. Likewise, you need to study and learn phrases.

If you know 1000 words, you might not be able to say one correct sentence. But if you know 1 phrase, you can make hundreds of correct sentences. If you know 100 phrases, you will be surprised at how many correct sentences you will be able to say. Finally, when you know only a 1000 phrases, you will be almost a fluent English speaker.

The English Speaking Basics section is a great example of making numerous sentences with a single phrase. So don't spend hours and hours learning many different words. Use that time to study phrases instead and you will be closer to English fluency.

Don't translate

When you want to create an English sentence, do not translate the words from your Mother tongue. The order of words is probably completely different and you will be both slow and incorrect by doing this. Instead, learn phrases and sentences so you don't have to think about the words you are saying. It should be automatic.

Another problem with translating is that you will be trying to incorporate grammar rules that you have learned. Translating and thinking about the grammar to create English sentences is incorrect and should be avoided.

3. Reading and Listening is NOT enough. Practice Speaking what you hear!

Reading, listening, and speaking are the most important aspects of any language. The same is true for English. However, speaking is the only requirement to be fluent. It is normal for babies and children to learn speaking first, become fluent, then start reading, then writing. So the natural order is listening, speaking, reading, then writing.

First Problem

Isn't it strange that schools across the world teach reading first, then writing, then listening, and finally speaking? Although it is different, the main reason is because when you learn a second language, you need to read material to understand and learn it. So even though the natural order is listening, speaking, reading, then writing, the order for ESL students is reading, listening, speaking, then writing.

Second Problem

The reason many people can read and listen is because that's all they practice. But in order to speak English fluently, you need to practice speaking. Don't stop at the listening portion, and when you study, don't just listen. Speak out loud the material you are listening to and practice what you hear. Practice speaking out loud until your mouth and brain can do it without any effort. By doing so, you will be able to speak English fluently.

4. Submerge yourself

Being able to speak a language is not related to how smart you are. Anyone can learn how to speak any language. This is a proven fact by everyone in the world. Everyone can speak at least one language. Whether you are intelligent, or lacking some brain power, you are able to speak one language.

This was achieved by being around that language at all times. In your country, you hear and speak your language constantly. You will notice that many people who are good English speakers are the ones who studied in an English speaking school. They can speak English not because they went to an English speaking school, but because they had an environment where they can be around English speaking people constantly.

There are also some people who study abroad and learn very little. That is because they went to an English speaking school, but found friends from their own country and didn't practice English.

You don't have to go anywhere to become a fluent English speaker. You only need to surround yourself with English. You can do this by making rules with your existing friends that you will only speak English. You can also carry around an iPod and constantly listen to English sentences. As you can see, you can achieve results by changing what your surroundings are. Submerge yourself in English and you will learn several times faster.

TalkEnglish Offline Package is now ready for download. In this package, you can utilize over 8000 audio files to completely surround yourself in English. There are over 13.5 hours of audio files that are not available in the web form. All conversations and all sentences are included, so even if you don't have many English speaking friends, you can constantly surround yourself in English using your MP3 player. This package is available at the English Download. page. Take advantage of this opportunity and start learning English faster. Click on the link or go to
http://www.talkenglish.com/english-download.aspx

5. Study correct material

A common phrase that is incorrect is, "Practice makes perfect." This is far from the truth. Practice only makes what you are practicing permanent. If you practice the incorrect sentence, you will have perfected saying the sentence incorrectly. Therefore, it is important that you study material that is commonly used by most people.

Another problem I see is that many students study the news. However, the language they speak is more formal and the content they use is more political and not used in regular life. It is important to understand what they are saying, but this is more of an advanced lesson that should be studied after learning the fundamental basics of English.

Studying English with a friend who is not a native English speaker is both good and bad. You should be aware of the pro's and con's of speaking with a non native speaking friend. Practicing with a non native person will give you practice. You can also motivate each other and point out basic mistakes. But you might pick up bad habits from one another if you are not sure about what are correct and incorrect sentences. So use these practice times as a time period to practice the correct material you studied. Not to learn how to say a sentence.

In short, study English material that you can trust, that is commonly used, and that is correct

توقيع VicToR  

رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #2

VicToR

out of order

الصورة الرمزية VicToR

افتراضي رد: خمس قواعد للـتحدث بطلاقة - Five Rules for Speaking Fluency

ــ 5 قواعد تحتاج لمعرفتها

1- لاتذاكر القواعد
هذة القاعدة تبدوا غريبة لمتحدثى الانجليزية كلغة ثانية, لكنها من أهم القواعد. إذا كنت تريد إجتياز إمتحان يجب دراسة القواعد .ومع ذلك لو كنت تريد ان تصبح متحدث طليق ,يجب عليك ان تحاول الدراسة بدون دراسة القواعد.

دراسة القواعد ستبطئك ووتشتتك ,انت سوف تفكر فى القواعد أثنا إنشاء الجملة بدلا من قولها تلقائيا مثل العامية. اعلم ان نسبة صغيرة من متحدثى الانجليزية لايعرفون أكثر من 20% من قواعد الانجليزية. كثير من دارسى الانجليزية كلغة ثانية يعرفون قواعد أكثر من المتحدثين العامة. ممكن ان أقول بثقة من خبرتي. أنا متحدث إنجليزية عامي متخصص فى الادب الأنجليزى وأعلم الغنجليزية لأكثر من 10 سنوات. مع ذلك كثير من تلاميذي يعرفون تفاصيل القواعد أكثر من التى اعرفها. انا ببساطة أنظر الى التعريف وأطبقة لكنى لا أحفظة .

أحيانا أسئل أصدقائى الإنجليزين العامة عن بعض القواعد , قليل منهم فقط من يعرف الإجابة الصحيحة. ومع ذلك ,هم لبقين فى الانجليزية ويمكنهم القراءة والكتابة والإستماع والتواصل بكفائة.

هل تريد أن تكون قادر على تصريف الأفعال ,أم تريد أن تتحدث الانجليزية بطلاقة؟

2- تعلم وإدرس الجمل
كثير من الطلاب يتعلمون معانى كلمات ويحاولون تكوين كلمات مع بعضها لتكوين جملة صحيحة. يدهشنى كمية الكلمات التى يعرفها الطلاب ومع ذلك لايستطيعون تكوين جملة صحيحة .السبب انهم لايدرسون الجمل والعبارات. الأطفال عندما يتعلمون الانجليزية يتعلمون الجمل والكلمات سويا. على نفس النمط,أنت تحتاج أن تذاكر وتتعلم الجمل.

إذا كنت تعرف 1000 كلمة مع ذلك من الممكن أن لا تكون قادر على تكوين جملة واحدة صحيحة. لكن ّذا كنت تعرف جملة واحدة يمكنك تكوين مئات من الجمل الصحيحة, سوف تتعجب عن كمية الجمل الصحيحة التى تستطيع قولها. وأخيرا , عندما تعرف 1000جملة سوف تصبح متحدث إنجليزية طليق تقريبا.

لذلك لاتقضي ساعات وساعات تتعلم كلمات مختلفة كثيرة .بدل من ذلك إستغل هذا الوقت لمذاكرة الجمل وسوف تكون أقرب للتحدث بطلاقة.

لاتترجم

عندما تريد تكوين جملة إنجليزية ,لاتترجم الكلمة الى لغتك .المعذى من الكلمة سوف يكون مختلف تماما وستكون بطئ وغير موفق لو فعلت هذا. بلا من ذلك ,تعلم الجمل والعبارات حتي لاتكون محتاج في التفكير فى الكلمة التى تقولها . يجب ان تتكلم بتلقائية

المشكلة الإخرى للترجمة انك ستحاول دمج قواعد الترجمة التى تعلمتها. الترجمة والتفكير بشأن القواعد لإنشاء جملة اسلوب غير صحيح ويجب أن تتجنبة .

3- القراءة والإستماع غير كافى. مارس التحدث الذى تسمعة.
التحدث والإستماع والقراءة من أكثر المجالات أهمية فى أى لغة. نفس الشئ صحيح فى اللغة الانجليزية. مع ذلك ,التحدث هو المطلب الوحيد لكى تكون طليق ,من الطبيعى للرضع والأطفال أن يتحدثو أولا ثم يكتبوا.لذلك من الترتيب الطبيعى أن تسمع ثم تتحدث ثم تقرأ ثم تكتب .

المشكلة الأولى
أليس من الغريب أن المدارس عبر العالم تعلم القراءة أولا ثم الكتابة ,وأخيرا التحدث. بالرغم من أن هذا مختلف ,السبب الرئيسى أنة عندما تتعلم لغة ثانية تحتاج لقراءة دروس لفهمها وتعلمها. لذلك بالرغم من أن الترتيب الطبيعى الصحيح هو الإستماع ثم التحدث ثما لقراءة ثم الكتابة .

المشكلة الثانية
السبب أن ناس كثيرون يمكنهم القراءة والإستماع لأنهم يمارسون التحدث .ولكن من أجل تحدث الانجليزية بطلاقة. يجب أن تمارس التحدث. لاتتوقف عند جزء الإستماع فقط ,وعند الدراسة لاتستمع فقط ,تحدث بصوت مسموع الدروس التى تستمعها ومارس ماتسمعة. مارس التحدث مسموعا حتى يستطيع عقلك وفمك عمل ذلك بدون مجهود. بعمل ذلك سوف تستطيع أن تتحدث الانجليزية بطلاقة.

4. تعايش
كونك قادر على تحدث الانجليزية ليس متعلق بمدي قدرة ذكائك. أي شخص يمكنة ان يتعلم كيف يتحدث أى لغة .هذة حقيقة مثبتة بواسطة أى شخص فى العالم. كل شخص يمكنة ان يتحدث لغة واحدة على الأقل. سواء كنت ذكى أو تنقصك بعض القوة العقلية انت قادر على تحدث لغة واحدة.

هذا سوف يتحقق بكونك محاط باللغة طوال الوقت. فى دولتك أنت تسمع وتتحدث الانجليزية بشكل ثابت ,ممكن تلاحظ أن كثير من الناس الذين يتحدثون إنجليزية جيدا هم مدارس متحدثة الانجليزية. هم يتحدثون الانجليزية ليس بسبب أنهم يذهبون إلى مدارس متحدثة الانجليزية لكن بسبب أنهم يملكون البيئة المحاطة بناس تتحدث انجليزية بشكل ثابت.

هناك أيضا بعض الأشخاص الذين يدرسون بالخارج ويتعلمون قليلا جدا .وذلك لأنهم ذهبوا الى مدارس متحدثة إنجليزية لكن وجدوا أصدقاء من بلدهم وهم لايمارسوا الانجليزية.

أنت لست مضطر أن تذهب إلي أى مكان لتصبح متحدث إنجليزية طليق .انت محتاج فقط أن تحيط نفسك باللغة الانجليزية. ممكن تفعل ذلك بجعل قواعد مع أصحابك الحالين انك ستتكلم إنجليزية فقط. ممكن تستمع الي iPod بإستمرار وتستمع إلي الجمل الانجليزية. كما تري من الممكن ان تحقق نتائح عن طريق تغير البيئة المحيطة بك. تعايش مع الانجليزية وسوف تتعلم أسرع بمرات عديدة.

5- إدرس المواد الصحيحة
تعلم اى عبارة شائعة غير صحيحة "الممارسة تجعلها دائمة". هذا ابعد مايكون عن الحقيقة. الممارسة فقط تجعل ماتمارسة دائم. لو مارست شئ خاطئ سوف تتعود علي قولها بشكل خاطئ. لذلك من المهم أن تدرس مواد شائعة الإستخدام بواسطة معظم الناس.

المشكلة الإخرى أن كثير من الطلاب يدرسون الأخبار.بالرغم من ان اللغة المتحدثة رسمية جدا والمحتوى الذين يستخدموة سياسيا ولايستخدم فى الحياة اليومية. من المهم أن تفهم ماذا يقولون لكن هذا أكثر الدروس تقدما مما يجب ان تدرسة بعد تعلم القواعد الأساسية للإنجليزية.

دراسة الانجليزية مع صديق ليس متحدث عامى جيد وسيئ فى نفس الوقت. يجب أن تكون واعيا للمزايا والعيوب مع التحدث مع صديق ليس متحدث محلى للإنجليزية .الممارسة مع شخص ليس عامى سوف تعطيك الممارسة. تستطيعون كذلك أن تحفزوا أنفسكم وتوضحوا الأخطاء الأساسية. لكنكم سوف تكتسبوا عادات سيئة من بعضكم إذا كنتم غير متاكدين عما هو صحيح وعمت هو خاطئ من الجمل. لذلك اجعل وقت الممارسة لممارسة المواد الصحيحة التي تعلمتها , وليس لتعلم ماذا ستقول

وباختصار ,إدرس دروس الانجليزية التي تستطيع ان تثق بها ,هذا هو الصحيح والمعتاد

These are the rules that will help you achieve your goal of speaking English fluently. All the teachings and lessons on TalkEnglish.com follow this method so you have the tools you need to achieve your goal right here on TalkEnglish.com

VicToR غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 19-02-2011, 11:58 PM   #3

M!ss.cute

وفقني يا الله

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 66

waaaw that's was really good and beneficial for me

I need to know and apply those rules correctly in order to develop my speaking ability.

thaaaaanks alot bro , May Allah protect you

M!ss.cute غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 20-02-2011, 12:03 AM   #4

~~||* ملكة الأحاسيس *||~~

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2010
التخصص: انجليش
المستوى: الثالث
المشاركات: 209

Waaaaaaaw

I love it really I love it .

It is very important subject especailly for me coz I want to be the best .
Thank you bro very much May Allah bless you for your wonderful subject
Malekat Al-Ahases

~~||* ملكة الأحاسيس *||~~ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 20-02-2011, 12:38 AM   #5

احمد_000

PX-1

الصورة الرمزية احمد_000

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
التخصص: english
المشاركات: 85

ممتاز جداً الله يعطيك العافية

توقيع احمد_000  

احمد_000 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 20-02-2011, 01:48 AM   #6

VicToR

out of order

الصورة الرمزية VicToR

M!ss.cute.. I am so happy this is helpful for you, hope you will achieve your goals.

Malekat Al-Ahases.. that's the spirit, go for it.

احمد_000 .. عافاك الله من كل شر

اسعدني مروركم

VicToR غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 20-02-2011, 08:42 AM   #7

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English language
المستوى: الثالث
المشاركات: 1,939

جزاكـ ربي خيرات الدنيا والآخره
بس حبيت اضيف مقطع لكلامك
إذا سمحت لي
http://www.youtube.com/user/Abdullrh...34/E6l4tbvqYEI

توقيع my-nana  

my-nana غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 20-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #8

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 1,693

oh it's anice subject what u have up there iam very glade with it cause u make me know major things in learning english >
but u know i think the most effective way to learn is to speak constantly
with youur friends in english as u said
at the first we will fell in wrong but after awhile we will be used to it and more educated>
thank u may allah bless u victor

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 20-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #9

هبوووش333

اخر ترم الحمد لله

الصورة الرمزية هبوووش333

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2009
التخصص: انجلش
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المشاركات: 187

waw that was smart thanx alot