InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

ممكن مساعده ..

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 24-02-2011, 03:47 PM

dudi dudi غير متواجد حالياً

جنووني بـ مجنووني

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
التخصص: english
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: التاسع
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 74
Skaau.com (14) ممكن مساعده ..

السلام عليكم جميعا ..
لو سمحتوو ممكن يلي عندوو خطاب مكتووب بالانجليزي(english speech) يعطيني هوو .. ايا كان الموضوع .. محتاجتوو ضروري ..
شكرا" لكم مقدما" ..
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 24-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #2

S0o0Ma

ربـي يسر لـي امـري

الصورة الرمزية S0o0Ma

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
التخصص: ENGLISH
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 260
افتراضي رد: ممكن مساعده ..

عن ايش الخطاب.؟

توقيع S0o0Ma  

قال الله تعالى ((رِجَالٌ لَا تُلْهِيهِمْ تِجَارَةٌ وَلَا بَيْعٌ عَنْ ذِكْرِ اللَّهِ وَإِقَامِ الصَّلَاةِ وَإِيتَاءِ الزَّكَاةِ يَخَافُونَ يَوْمًا تَتَقَلَّبُ فِيهِ الْقُلُوبُ وَالْأَبْصَارُ * لِيَجْزِيَهُمُ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنَ مَا عَمِلُوا وَيَزِيدَهُمْ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ وَاللَّهُ يَرْزُقُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ ))

قال الله جل علآهـ((أقِمِ اْلصَّلاَةَ لِدُلُوكِ اْلشَّمْسِ إِلَى غَسَقِ الَّيْلِ وَقُرْءَانَ اْلفَجْرِ إِنَّ قُرْءَانَ اْلفَجْرِ كَانَ مَشْهُوداً * وَمِنَ اْلَّليْلِ فَتَهَجَّدْ بِهِ نَافِلَةً لَّكَ عَسَى أَن يَبْعَثَكَ رَبُّكَ مَقَاماً مَّحْمُوداً))

قال الله تعالى((إنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يُسَارِعُونَ فِي الْخَيْرَاتِ وَيَدْعُونَنَا رَغَبًا وَرَهَبًا وَكَانُوا لَنَا خَاشِعِينَ))

S0o0Ma غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 24-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #3

S0o0Ma

ربـي يسر لـي امـري

الصورة الرمزية S0o0Ma

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
التخصص: ENGLISH
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 260

المعذره توي انتبهت على كلمة اي كان

اختي هذا المخطاب منقول وعجبني جدا حفظته من زمان ايام ما تهجمت الدنمارك على الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام,,

خطاب حميل واعجبني وابدع الكاتب في سرده...اتمنى يعجبك

Response to ridiculing of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him)

Ridiculing our Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is overwhelming to all Muslims. Prophet Mohammed is the symbol of mercy not only to Muslims but also to all mankind. His name has been and will be
memorized until the end of this life. Allah is the one who honored Prophet Mohammad by bestowing on him Islam that is the best blessing. Muslims sacrifice themselves and wealth for the Prophet Mohammad who is the best of best and purest of mankind. I swear by Allah even Jesus will be sent back to earth with the message of Islam as a follower to Mohammad who is the Prophet of Islam.
Why did your people ridicule our prophet who lightened our life?
Are they very jealous and envious of Muslims and their Prophet?
Is it because of their ignorance, gap in their thinking or blank thinking?
Is it because of their hateful feeling?
Are they trying to please the enemies of Islam?
The worse of this event is that the authorized leaders of the country refused to take an action against those people who committed such a dirty act or even to officially apologize to all Muslims whose feelings were hurt.
What kind of free media you claim when you attack the leader of all Muslims and attacking our Islam. Do free media pick and choose or is it against some people but not against others?
I am not asking you to ridicule any other prophet or religion because it’s against our belief and the teaching of Islam.
I my self and family will boycott all danish products as well as the airlines and block any support toward denmark.
I will make my relatives as well all my friends to commercially boycott denmark and norway.
I will support all efforts to law-sue the danish jylland- posten newspaper published such uncivilized (caricature) pictures.
I urge officials in denmark and norway to seriously think in all the subsequences of such uncivilized act and make their effort to settle this problem before it gets worse. I would advise the officials to help their citizens to learn the truth about Islam not the fabricated falsified opinions of deviated untruthful people.
All of the above is very little of what reflects our love and respect of all Muslims.
Finally, this uncivilized event makes all Muslims unite to defend their Islam the religion of dignity and mercy.

Lover and follower of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him)

بالتوفيق

S0o0Ma غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 24-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #4

dudi

جنووني بـ مجنووني

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
التخصص: english
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: التاسع
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 74

مشكووره ما قصرتي .. يعطيكي العافيه ..

dudi غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس