InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

اتمنى حل الاسئلة التالية

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 04-06-2010, 07:38 PM

رابح بسام رابح بسام غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
التخصص: لغات اوربية
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 3
Skaau.com (10) اتمنى حل الاسئلة التالية

A: " Your daughter had the audacity to come to my house and ask me to teach her how to speak properly so that she could get a place in a flower-shop. This gentleman and my housekeeper have been here all the time. [Bullying him] How dare you come here and attempt to blackmail me? You sent her here on purpose."
1. Who is the speaker?________
2. To whom ? ________
3. What is the occasion? _________________________
4. ........

B. You silly boy, of course shes not presentable. Shes a triumph of your art and of her dressmaker's; but if you suppose for a moment that she doesnt give herself away in every sentence she utters, you must be perfectly cracked about her.
2. To whom ? ________
3. What is the occasion? _________________________
4. but if you suppose اشرح مالمقصود بالعبارة التي تحتها خط( من

C. It's quite true that your father is not a snob, and that he will be quite at home in any station of life to which his eccentric destiny may call him. [Seriously] The great secret, Eliza, is not having bad manners or good manners or any other particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls: in short, behaving as if you were in Heaven, where there are no third-class carriages, and one soul is as good as another.
2. To whom ? ________
3. What does the speaker try to say about human relationship? __________________
4. There is a phor, find it and explain it?

الجزء الرابع (٣٠درجة)

اربع فقرات، تحلها كلها
أ- تكلم عن باهوم والشيطان-اعاذنا الله من شره- وكيف استطاع ان يغويه وما الى ذلك
ب- اكتب وصف نقدي لشخصية Mr. Lantine
ج- how far is the justified to say that " Chimney Sweeper" of Blake is a bitter comment against the society, the church, .... or someting about .... not sure???
د- سؤال صعب يقول كيف يرى الشاعر ووردسميث اهمية الذاكرة والذكريات للانسان، وكيف مادري ايش تربط الانسان بالطبية، استشهد بقصيدة I wander lonely
رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:09 AM