InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أصدقــاء للأبـد Friends 4 Ever

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 07-09-2008, 03:11 AM   #151

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: Home studies
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 60
افتراضي مشاركة: أصدقــاء للأبـد Friend 4 Ever

Why Men Do Things

A man’s brain is organized to evaluate and understand objects, their relationship to other objects, spatial relevance, how it all works and solutions to a problem. His brain is programmed for a “how-do-I-fix-it?” response to life. Men use this “fix it” criterion in their approach to almost everything they do. One woman told the authors that she wanted her husband to show a more loving attitude towards her, so he mowed the lawn. He saw this as an expression of love. When she said she still wasn’t happy, he painted the kitchen. And when this didn’t work, he offered to take her out to a football game. When a woman is upset she will talk emotionally to her friends, but an upset man will rebuild a motor or fix a leaking tap. While women fantasize about love and romance, men fantasize about fast cars, bigger computers, boats and motorcycles. All these are things they can use and all are related to spatial ability and “doing something"

“To prove his love for her, he climbed the highest mountain, swam the deepest ocean, and crossed the widest desert. But she left him, he was never there

توقيع Grotesque  

Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion disintegrating as it goes testing our communication

Grotesque غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 08-09-2008, 01:17 AM   #152

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

الصورة الرمزية شذى الوادي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,044

Grotesque

Thanks a lot it's amazing topic

Keep in touch

Best wishes

توقيع شذى الوادي  

(وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ )

وصايا الحبيب محمد صلى الله عليه وسلمنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا حفظناها ولم نتفكر فيها نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا جمعت كل المعاني في ثناياهانقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: «المؤمن القوي خير وأحب إلى الله من المؤمن الضعيف وفي كل خير. احرص على ما ينفعك، واستعن بالله ولا تعجز. وإن أصابك شيء فلا تقل: لو أني فعلت كان كذا وكذا، ولكن قل: قدر الله، وما شاء فعل، فإن لو تفتح عمل الشيطان». رواه مسلم.

عن أبي العباس عبد الله بن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال :

" كنت خلف النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يوما فقال : ( يا غلام إني أُعلمك كلمات :احفظ الله يحفظك احفظ الله تجده تجاهك إذا سأَلت فاسأَل الله وإذا استعنت فاستعن بالله واعلم أن الأُمة لو اجتمعت على أَن ينفعـوك بشيء لم ينفعوك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله لك وإن اجتمعوا على أن يضروك بشيء لم يضروك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله عليك رفعت الأقلام وجفت الصحف ) . رواه الترمذي وقال : حديث حسن صحيح " .

وفي رواية الإمام أحمد : ( احفظ الله تجده أَمامك تعرف إلى الله في الرخاء يعرفك فـي الشدة واعلم أَن ما أَخطأَك لم يكن ليصيبك وما أَصابك لم يكن ليخطئك واعلم أَن النصر مع الصبر وأن الفرج مع الكرب وأن مع العسرِ يسرا ) .

شذى الوادي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 08-09-2008, 03:10 AM   #153

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

Why Men Can Only Do One Thing at a Time!a

All the available research agrees: men’s brains are specialized. A male’s brain is configured to concentrate on one specific, dedicated task at once and most men will tell you they can only do “one thing at a time”. When a man stops his car to read a street directory, what’s the first thing he does with his radio? He turns it down! Most women can’t understand why this happens. She can read while listening and talking so why can’t he? Why does he insist on turning down the TV when the telephone rings? When he’s reading the newspaper or watching TV, why can’t he hear what I’ve just told him? The answer is that a man’s brain is configured for one thing at a time because of fewer connecting fibers between the left and the right hemispheres (the brain), and a more compartmentalized brain. Take a brain scan while he is reading, and you’ll find he is virtually deaf

A woman’s brain is configured for multi-tasking performance. She can do several unrelated things at the same time, and her brain is never disengaged, it is always active. She can talk on the telephone, at the same time as ng a new recipe and watching television. Or she can drive a car, put on make-up and listen to the radio while talking on a hands-free telephone. But if a man is ng a recipe and you talk to him, he is likely to become angry because he can’t follow the written instructions and listen at the same time. If a man is shaving and you talk to him he’ll cut himself. Most women will have had the experience of being accused by a man of making him miss a turn-off on the highway because she was chatting to him at the time. Because women use both sides of their brains, many find it more difficult to tell their left hands from their right. Around 50% of women cannot instantly recognize which is which, without looking for a ring or a freckle first. Men, on the other hand, operating in either the left or right brains, find it much easier to identify left from right. As a result, women all over the world everywhere are criticized by men for telling them to turn right-when they really meant left.

قديم 08-09-2008, 12:52 PM   #154

fed up

hi

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
التخصص: لغه انجليزيه
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: السابع
المشاركات: 73

وفق الله الجميع لما يحب ويرضى

fed up غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 08-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #155

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

The Slippery Case of the Missing Butter

Every woman in the world has had the following conversation with a male who is standing in front of an open fridge

David: “Where is the butter
?”
Sara: “It’s in the fridge
David: “I’m looking there, but I can’t see any butter

Sara: Well, it’s there. I put it in ten minutes ago
!”
David: “No. You must have put it somewhere else. There is definitely no butter in this fridge

At that, Sara strides into the kitchen, thrusts her arms into the fridge and, as if by magic, produces a tub of butter. Inexperienced men sometimes feel that this is a trick and they accuse women of always hiding thing from them in drawers and cupboards. Socks, shoes, underwear, jam, butter car keys, wallets-they are all there, they just can’t see them. With her wider arc of peripheral vision a woman can see most of the obects in a fridge or a cupboard without moving her head. Her estrogen hormones allows her to identify matching items in a drawer, cupboard or across a room and later remembers objects in a complex random pattern such as where the butter or jam in the refrigerator. New research also suggests that male brains are searching in the fridge for the word B-U-T-T-E-R. If it’s facing the wrong way, he virtually can’t see it. This is why men move their heads. Men move their heads from side to side and up and down as they scan for the “missing” objects.

قديم 08-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #156

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

The eyes have it all

Women not only have a greater variety of cones in the retina, they also have wider peripheral vision than men. As a nest-defender, a woman has brain software that allows her to receive an arc of at least 45 degrees clear vision to each side of her head and above and below her nose. A man’s eyes are larger than a woman’s and his brain configures them for a type of long distance tunnel vision which means that he can see clearly and accurately directly in front of him and over greater distance, almost like a pair of binoculars. As a hunter, a man needed vision that would allow him to zero in on, and pursue, targets in the distance. He evolved with almost blinkered vision so what he would not be distracted from targets, whereas a woman needed eyes to allow a wide arc of vision so that she could monitor any predators sneaking up on the nest. In the UK in 1997, there were 4,132 child pedestrians killed or injured on the roads, of which 2,640 where boys and 1,492 were girls. Boys take more risks crossing the road than girls and this, combined with poorer peripheral vision, increases their injury rate. You can increase your peripheral vision range with practice, just as fighter pilots do

“Women have wider peripheral vision, men have tunnel vision”

قديم 08-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #157

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شذى الوادي مشاهدة المشاركة
Grotesque

Thanks a lot it's amazing topic

Keep in touch

Best wishes

By the way it is (It's an amazing topic) NOT (It's amazing topic) just wanted to clarify that "smile"a

قديم 08-09-2008, 10:52 PM   #158

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Grotesque مشاهدة المشاركة
By the way it is (It's an amazing topic) NOT (It's amazing topic) just wanted to clarify that "smile"a

sure ,you are right

by the way i know that ,but i forgot to write (an)thanks again

don't forget correct me whenever you wand ,i will be more happy to know my mistakes

best regards and keep in touch

قديم 09-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #159

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

In the Name of Allah,
The Compassionate, the Merciful,
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Universe,
And Peace and Prayers be upon His Final Prophet and Messenger

I have noticed in the past few days and weeks that no one is participating besides me and shatha, although shatha is just thanking for the participations and not writing anything interesting, it is still better than nothing. No one is writing anything interesting, I dedicate my time to write things that I find interesting to me and to share it with everyone and it could even be useful to other people who don’t even read what’s written I’m sure! I have decided, if this keeps on going on I’m afraid I would have to stop writing and participating in anything, I will just visit the forums for my academic subjects neither more nor less. It just doesn’t feel right when you’re the only one participating and giving your time when no one else does which is starting to get on my nerves. People may say that they are busy with Ramadan, traveling or visiting or whatever is that they say, and personally that is NOT an excuse for me because I can use the same excuse that everyone does and not participate in anything at all. I have spoken my mind and made my point for now, may God bless you all, give you strength and light.

قديم 09-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #160

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

Grotesque
What do you think about my Q which I asked in the play of (play with us)a
This is the Q
five minutes left )a

The word( left) in which category ===is it N ,V or adj ……etc

And why???????????????a

Don't you think , it's really puzzling

Let's say it is noun ,in my opinion it couldn't be so because all words will be noun and this is impossible نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
let's say it's adjective ,so where is the verb(to be)inthis sentence نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
the last option is verb and this is what I think ,regarding Arabic we consider it as an adjective but also if it's verb then look at this question
how many lectures left ?a
this Q is grammatically correct , but why we don't analyze the verb(left ) to the main verb (leave)and the helping verb (did)since we have to do so in all questions

am I right in my issue ???a

i am eager to see your respond

best regards

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة