InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أصدقــاء للأبـد Friends 4 Ever

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 20-09-2008, 02:16 AM   #181

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: Home studies
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 60
افتراضي مشاركة: أصدقــاء للأبـد Friend 4 Ever

Greetings Shatha, indeed the poem is amazing thanx again

Why Stressed Women Talk

Under stress or pressure, a man’s brain functions of spatial ability and logic are activated. A woman’s speech function is activated and she starts talking, often non-stop. If she is stressed, she talks, talks and talks to anyone who will listen. She can talk about her problems to her friends for hours, giving a thorough report of details and then they all give the problem another post-mortem. She talks about present problems, past problems, possible problems and problems that have no solution. When she talks, no solutions are sought as she receives comfort and relief from process of talking. Her talk is unstructured and several subjects can be discussed at any one time with no conclusions being reached

For a man, listening to her talk about problems is hard work because he feels he is expected to solve each problem she brings up as she talks aloud. He doesn’t just want to talk about it, he wants to do something about it! He likely to interrupt with, “what’s the point here?” The point is that there doesn’t need to be a point. The most valuable lesson a man can learn is to listen using listening sounds and gestures, and not to offer solutions. To a man, however, this is an alien concept because he only talks when he has a solution to offer

When a woman refuses to accept his solution, his next strategy is to try to minimize the problems be telling her, “It doesn’t really matter” or “You’re overreacting” or “It’s not a big deal” This infuriates a woman who begins to feel he doesn’t care about her because he won’t listen
(For a woman, sharing problems with her friends is a sign of trust and friendship)a

(When you’re dealing with an upset woman, don’t offer solutions or
invalidate her feelings, just show her you’re listening)a

Why Stressed Men Won’t Talk

A woman talks outside her head, that is, you hear her, whereas a man talks inside his head. He doesn’t have strong brain areas for speech to this suits his mindset. When he has a problem he talks to himself while she talks to other people. This is why, when under the pressure of problems or stress, a man will calm up and stop talking. He uses his right brain to try to solve his problems or find solutions and he stops using his left brain to listen or speak. His brain can only do one thing at a time. He can’t solve problems and listen or talk simultaneously. This silence is often distressing and frightening for a woman. A woman says to her husband, son and brother “Come on you have to talk about it! You will feel better!” She says this because this is what works for her. But he just wants to be left alone to firegaze until he comes up with some solutions and answers. He doesn’t want to talk to anyone about it, specially therapist, because he sees that as a major sign of weakness

The famous Rodin sculpture “The Thinker” symbolizes a man thinking about his problems. He wants to sit on his rock and think about solutions and needs to be a lone to do it. They key word here is “alone” no one is allowed to go up on the rock with him, not even his best friends. In fact, his male friends would not even contemplate going up there. A women feels the urge to climb up there with him to give him comfort and she gets a rude shock when he pushes her off!! I Rodin created a sculpture to personify a woman, it would probably be called “The Talker”. Women need to understand that when a man is on his rock they need to leave him there and let him think. Many women feel that his silence means he doesn’t lover her or that he is angry with her. This is because if a woman wasn’t talking, she would be angry or upset. But if she leaves him on his rock with a cup of tea or coffee and doesn’t press him to talk, he will come down off his rock and feel happy and begin to talk again.

توقيع Grotesque  

Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion disintegrating as it goes testing our communication

Grotesque غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 21-09-2008, 08:07 AM   #182

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

الصورة الرمزية شذى الوادي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,044
افتراضي رد: أصدقــاء للأبـد Friend 4 Ever

Hello Grotesque definitely , because woman is sentimentalist and sensitive , she can't repress her feelings and think about solution for her problems alone , she always loves to share them with her friends in order to gets an extra experience form those who know how to deal with such problems ,man often feels that he is strong and he can depend on himself ,so that's why you can see that his reaction towards problems is via being alone ,this is my point of view , and I like to hear from others

,it's nice topic and I feel that my language will be better soon (god willing )by virtue of Allah and then your topics ,also the comments will help me more to increase my vocabulary and to memorize words spelling so thanks for your humble effort and for your participating in this subject

توقيع شذى الوادي  

(وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ )

وصايا الحبيب محمد صلى الله عليه وسلمنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا حفظناها ولم نتفكر فيها نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا جمعت كل المعاني في ثناياهانقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: «المؤمن القوي خير وأحب إلى الله من المؤمن الضعيف وفي كل خير. احرص على ما ينفعك، واستعن بالله ولا تعجز. وإن أصابك شيء فلا تقل: لو أني فعلت كان كذا وكذا، ولكن قل: قدر الله، وما شاء فعل، فإن لو تفتح عمل الشيطان». رواه مسلم.

عن أبي العباس عبد الله بن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال :

" كنت خلف النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يوما فقال : ( يا غلام إني أُعلمك كلمات :احفظ الله يحفظك احفظ الله تجده تجاهك إذا سأَلت فاسأَل الله وإذا استعنت فاستعن بالله واعلم أن الأُمة لو اجتمعت على أَن ينفعـوك بشيء لم ينفعوك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله لك وإن اجتمعوا على أن يضروك بشيء لم يضروك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله عليك رفعت الأقلام وجفت الصحف ) . رواه الترمذي وقال : حديث حسن صحيح " .

وفي رواية الإمام أحمد : ( احفظ الله تجده أَمامك تعرف إلى الله في الرخاء يعرفك فـي الشدة واعلم أَن ما أَخطأَك لم يكن ليصيبك وما أَصابك لم يكن ليخطئك واعلم أَن النصر مع الصبر وأن الفرج مع الكرب وأن مع العسرِ يسرا ) .

شذى الوادي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 21-09-2008, 11:50 PM   #183

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

i like this poem very much , so i love to share it with you guys نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

There is no God but you
That can take my soul.

(My God)

If I wrote such a poem
Just to say great you are
If I 'm:" holy you".
Would you forgive me like regular?

(My God)

I know that you can hear me
Every time I come to cry
Would you please forgive me?
Forgive me every time I why

(My God)

With every sunrise I thank you
But my thanks are not enough
Because you gave me so much
My soul, my life and all other stuff

(My God)

I always say your name (Allah)
With every step, I am going to move
My heart sank when hearing it
Hear my heart beats as a prove

(My God)

I do not just believe in you
Also the messenger you sent
To bring people from darkness
To straight path, that's what I meant

(My God)

Mohammad, mercy to all mankind
The best man whom ever known
You gave him miracles from your majesty
One of them is the split of the moon

(My God)

It is written for people to die
No one can escape this right
This life will end not so far
Don't hang in it so tight

Prepare your self for that day
When all the deaths will rise
That's when you judge people
To the red hall or to the green paradise

(My God)

This life is not more than a tree
Under its shadow we rest
My God we are under your mercy
I've done well and for you the rest

(My God) (My God) (My God) (My God)

My poem ends here
I hope it achieves its goal

قديم 22-09-2008, 07:25 AM   #184

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

how are you everybody i bring you a story ,I read this story in some forum while many Muslims are trying to prove that god is existed

there you go

A man went to a barber shop to have his hair and his beard cut as always

He began to have a good conversation with the barber who attended him.
They talked about so many things and various subjects.
Suddenly, they touched on the subject of God.
The barber said:
"Look man, I don't believe that God exists."
"Why do you say that?" asked the customer.
Well, it's so easy,you just have to go out in the street to
realize that God does not exist.
Oh, tell me, if God exists,would there be so many sick people?
Would there be abandoned
children?
If God exists,there would be no suffering nor pain.
I can't think of loving a God who permits all of these things."
The customer thought for a moment,but he didn't respond because he
did
not want to start an argument.
The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop.
Just after he left the barber shop,he saw a man in the street with
long
hair and a beard.
It was very long,and a long time since he had his hair cut.
He looked dirty and unkempt.
The customer entered the barber shop again and he said to the
barber:
"You know what? Barbers do not exist."
"How can you say they don't exist?" asked the surprised barber.

" I am here and I am a barber. Why I just worked on you!"
"No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist,because if they
did there would be no people with long hair and beard like that man
who
is outside."
"Ah, barbers do exist, what happens is that people do not come to
me."
"Exactly!"- affirmed the customer.
"That's the point! God does exist.
What happens if people don't go to Him and do not look for Him.
That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

قديم 22-09-2008, 07:27 PM   #185

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

Thanx for ur participations shtha

قديم 22-09-2008, 08:23 PM   #186

رويده عباس

يا رب فرج الهم

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
التخصص: E
المستوى: السابع
المشاركات: 1,441

satha----Js

you two are the most innovators members of this forum

that is a great idea I laik it

I will come soon

رويده عباس غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 23-09-2008, 01:40 AM   #187

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

Superstitions

Many people believe in superstition however it's just imagination

These are some superstitions , I hope you will enjoy them

Many people believe that you'll have good luck……………a

If you find horseshoe
If you give a new pair of shoes to a poor person
If you find a four-leaf clover

Many people believe that you'll have bad luck……………a

If a black cat walks in front of you
If you walk under a ladder
If you open an umbrella in your home
If you put your shoes on a table

Here are some other superstitions

If your right eye itches , you'll laugh soon
If your left eye itches , you'll cry soon

If your right ear itches , somebody is saying good things about you
If your left ear itches , somebody is saying bad thing about you

If a knife falls ,a man will visit soon
If a fork falls ,a woman will visit soon
If a spoon falls ,a baby will visit soon

If you break a mirror ,you will have bad luck for seven years

This was my presentation in the oral course ,it was very funny

How about you guys ,give me your opinions about superstitions ,tell me anything , it's very boring to put many articles and to get no comment ,it's just as you give me a hint that my participations are boring , I am like everybody ,I don't want you only to thank me ,I want your comments ,keep in your mind that this subject is for you to improve your language .don't disappoint me ,God bless you

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة شذى الوادي ; 23-09-2008 الساعة 01:42 AM.

قديم 24-09-2008, 08:39 PM   #188

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

Greetings Shatha, I apologize for the late reply I was very disappointed with the admin’s reply in one the participation in “play with us” which kinda got me not want to write anything at the time! you can go and check it out yourself and tell me what you think about it, I liked your subject a lot on superstitions and it is not boring so I decided to add more about it as shown below. God bless you and thanx again

The definition of superstition

Superstition ( Latin superstitio, literally "standing over"; derived perhaps from standing in awe. Used in Latin as a unreasonable or excessive belief in fear or magic, especially foreign or fantastical ideas, and thus came to mean a "cult" in the Roman empire) is a belief or notion, not based on reason or knowledge. The word is often used pejoratively to refer to supposedly irrational beliefs of others, and its precise meaning is therefore subjective. It is commonly applied to beliefs and practices surrounding luck, prophecy and spiritual beings

Theater Superstitions

In the theater, it is bad luck to wish someone "Good luck." Instead, you are to say "Break a leg

Uttering the word "Macbeth" in a theater is said to bring bad luck, unless performing the show. It is commonly referred to as "The Scottish Play." The play is supposedly cursed

Whistling in a theater is bad luck. The most plausible explanation is that in early theater, the flyspace was operated using an advanced system of whistles, and nonchalant whistling may cue a tech person to do their cue too early and screw up the performance

The green room should never be painted green

Seeing a peacock in or near a theater is bad luck. Peacocks were once believed to possess the "evil eye" in their tails

Most bad luck in theater can be expelled by having the person responsible turn around themselves to the right three times, then spitting or farting

Other superstitions

The superstitious symbolism of a black cat crossing one's path is dependent upon culture: some cultures consider this a sign of impending bad luck, while some cultures consider this a sign of impending good luck

Breaking a mirror is said to bring bad luck for 7 years. To "undo" this, take the shards of glass and bury them underneath the moonlight. In ancient times, the mirror was said to be a window to the viewer's soul. If that mirror were to break, it would take time (or 7 years) for that 'cracked' soul to heal as 'time heals all wounds

Placing a hat on the bed is, apparently, bad luck. (South Carolina

Placing keys on a table is considered unlucky. (Sweden

Collect seven or nine different flowers on midsummer eve and place them under your pillow and it is said that you will dream of your future spouse. (Sweden

Before traveling a person should, apparently, sit on their luggage. (Russian)
Once a wedding ring has been placed on the finger, it is considered bad luck to remove it

Triskaidekaphobia--In western culture, the number 13 is perceived as unlucky; 12a is sometimes used as a substitute and some buildings skip floor 13 completely

Tetraphobia is widespread in China, Japan, Korea, and Hawaii; the use of number 4 is minimized or avoided wherever possible because the Chinese word for 4, si, sounds -----nearly the same as the word for death, si. Mobile telephone numbers with 4 in them sell for less and some buildings even skip level four, labeling it the 5th floor instead. One of the Japanese words for 4, shi, is also homonymous with the kanji in the word for death, shi or shin. (However, there is another word for four in Japan that does not sound like death: yon.) In Korea, number '4' is pronounced as sa and is homonymous with death. Some, but not all, Korean buildings have the fourth floor written as 'F' floor

قديم 25-09-2008, 08:06 AM   #189

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

Greetings Grotesque , don't apologize ,you do your best in this subject ,it's better that the others who don't participate at all ,and thanks for your subject I will comment later on , because now I want to tell you my opinion in which you wrote concerning "play with us "everyone has mind ,and it differs from one to another "we all believe in that " so I think Polymer means that we have to ask Qs ,they would be useful for us ,so we can get 2 benefits ,improving our language and getting information ,however some guys want to have fun other that getting information so we can't blame them ,if they want to do so

Although I like to get more information ,I believe that everyone can write whatever s/he wants ,if there isn't an illegal thing ,anyway don't you think that you didn't fulfill our agreement about parenthesis ,since I don't know what do you mean by "the admin’s reply "and "kinda"a

sorryنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة شذى الوادي ; 25-09-2008 الساعة 08:10 AM.

قديم 25-09-2008, 07:24 PM   #190

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

Greetings Shatha and your most welcome

Admin "administrator"a

kinda " kind of" slang

thanx for writing ur opinion I respect it and it is pure logic God bless u

im sorry to say i will not be participating any more its getting kinda boring and polys remarks just changed everything im going to be more of an observer than a participator thanx again shtha. I benifited alot from ur active participations u have been great may God always bless you and give u strength

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 02:13 AM