InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أصدقــاء للأبـد Friends 4 Ever

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 28-08-2008, 01:42 AM   #141

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: Home studies
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 60
افتراضي مشاركة: أصدقــاء للأبـد Friend 4 Ever

Dear Shatha, greetings and hello, it is a pleasure hearing from the person behind the idea of what’s happening at the moment with the magazine, in reply to your question on what I meant by “introduction” my response to you is that mostly everyone commented on the idea of the magazine before they participated, that is what I meant by “introduction” I hope this answer fulfills your needs on knowing what I meant, take note that I will be taking your comment regarding my English as a complement it means a lot to me, I thank you again for your warm welcome, I am starting to feel right at home, I salute you with respect may God bless you and give you strength.

توقيع Grotesque  

Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion disintegrating as it goes testing our communication

Grotesque غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 28-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #142

smile for life

NO HONEY WITHOUT MONEY

الصورة الرمزية smile for life

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: لغات اوروبية (انجليزي)
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: السابع
المشاركات: 189

THAT IS SURPRISING

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة smile for life ; 28-08-2008 الساعة 04:19 PM.
smile for life غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 28-08-2008, 04:30 PM   #143

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

Greetings Shatha and hail, I am not disturbed by what you said everyone has a right to say what they feel about something and that’s freedom of speech, it’s good to be honest and be clear about what you think regarding anything that may disturb you. I want to apologize for my rude thoughtless act we are all human and make mistakes; I keep on making this mistake forgetting that I am dealing with a closed mind society in away and take things personal. Take not that the word “Dear” is used a lot between people specially in non Arab countries it is a very common word it shows respect and is a professional word used in communication, in companies they use “Dear sir, madam” regarding work, yet they may even not know each other (enama al a3malo bil neyat) it is also used in Arabic, but when people use it in Arabic no one seems to be bothered about it “Al azeez or al Ghali” in the end I apologize again and will think deeply before writing. I hope this will not disturb you but it is just my way of looking at it, may God bless you and give you strength.

قديم 28-08-2008, 08:45 PM   #144

Jasmine Al-Qahtani

يارب يسّر أمري

الصورة الرمزية Jasmine Al-Qahtani

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 989
افتراضي رد: أصدقــاء للأبـد Friend 4 Ever

Hello

yaaay new faces welcome welcome

dears

today I brought some pictures with their comments from BBC site

A gorilla cradles its 10-day-old baby at Taronga Zoo in Sydney, Australia.

A man rides his bicycle in a heavy rain in the Indonesian capital of Jakarta.

A newly-born dolphin calf plays with its mother in the dolphinarium in the Black Sea city of Varna, Bulgaria.

A seal appears to wave at the harbour seal station in Friedrichskoog, Germany, where 59 pups are being reared in order to be reintroduced into the wild.

A collection of 100 teacups by renowned designer Clarice Cliff is put on display ahead of their sale in London in September.

Supporters of the hard-line Islamic Defenders Front in Indonesia demand the dissolution of Ahmadiyah, an Islamic sect they believe to be heretical.

An Indian school teacher poses with his copy of Macbeth and a match box in Ahmedabad. He bought the miniature edition at a Sunday market in 1975.

^
^
I loove the story of Macbeth and especially the edition he has

I like old things, I like the smell of old yellow papers

Workers in Beijing take down the Olympic rings and replace them with the logo of the Paralympic Games, which open on 6 September.

A Hindu demonstrates on the streets of Jammu, in Indian-administered Kashmir, at a rally in protest at the scrapping of plans to transfer land to a trust safeguarding a Hindu shrine.

Homeowners in Tallahassee, Florida, try to secure their home against flood water after Tropical Storm Fay hit the state for a fourth time.

A Palestinian fisherman off the coast of the Gaza Strip stands on his boat as he pulls in his catch.

More than 4,000 Democratic delegates have travelled to Denver to attend the four-day event.

Russian tanks remain deep inside Georgian territory despite a ceasefire deal. Russian forces are thought to control much of Georgia's main east-west highway.

Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf announced his decision to resign in a live television address to the nation.

At least 63 people have been killed in twin suicide bombings outside a munitions factory in the town of Wah, near Islamabad, Pakistani officials say.

A fire broke out at Egypt's upper house of parliament. A number of people needed hospital treatment for smoke inhalation.

More than 150 people have died after a plane veered off the runway during take-off at Madrid's international airport.

The jet crashed into a ravine alongside the runway and broke up, setting light to the surrounding dry vegetation.

Bulgarian dairy farmers protesting over a delay in the payment of state subsidies for milk clash with police in the village of Shipka, about 200km (125 miles) east of the capital Sofia.

People walk in front of an art installation featuring a giant bag as part of the art festival Pelerinages in Weimar, Germany.

Tropical Storm Gustav has strengthened towards renewed hurricane force as it approaches Jamaica.

Pro-Tibet activists chant slogans during a protest rally outside the Chinese embassy in Kathmandu, Nepal.

Jasmine

توقيع Jasmine Al-Qahtani  

اللهم إنـك عفوٌ تحب العفو فاعـفُ عنّـا

Life becomes precious and more special to us when we look for the little everyday miracles and get
excited about the privileges of simply being human

Told By :
Tim Hansel

Jasmine Al-Qahtani غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-08-2008, 02:46 AM   #145

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

الصورة الرمزية شذى الوادي

التخصص: لغة انجليزية
المستوى: الثامن
المشاركات: 1,044

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Grotesque مشاهدة المشاركة
Greetings Shatha and hail, I am not disturbed by what you said everyone has a right to say what they feel about something and that’s freedom of speech, it’s good to be honest and be clear about what you think regarding anything that may disturb you. I want to apologize for my rude thoughtless act we are all human and make mistakes; I keep on making this mistake forgetting that I am dealing with a closed mind society in away and take things personal. Take not that the word “Dear” is used a lot between people specially in non Arab countries it is a very common word it shows respect and is a professional word used in communication, in companies they use “Dear sir, madam” regarding work, yet they may even not know each other (enama al a3malo bil neyat) it is also used in Arabic, but when people use it in Arabic no one seems to be bothered about it “Al azeez or al Ghali” in the end I apologize again and will think deeply before writing. I hope this will not disturb you but it is just my way of looking at it, may God bless you and give you strength.

My brother Grotesque ,unfortunately it seems that you get me wrong , I know that you didn’t mean anything when you said dear and this is formal way to write a letter or replay ,also when I ask you that request I didn’t mean that this word is bad and you don’t have to say it but what I mean that when you call me my sister I will be more happy and I will feel that
we are all one family and we are more close to each other ,
Keep in your mind that I was not disturbed with this word at all but I wished the better but if you like more ,it’s up to you
. never mind I trust you

Keep in touch

توقيع شذى الوادي  

(وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ )

وصايا الحبيب محمد صلى الله عليه وسلمنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا حفظناها ولم نتفكر فيها نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا جمعت كل المعاني في ثناياهانقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: «المؤمن القوي خير وأحب إلى الله من المؤمن الضعيف وفي كل خير. احرص على ما ينفعك، واستعن بالله ولا تعجز. وإن أصابك شيء فلا تقل: لو أني فعلت كان كذا وكذا، ولكن قل: قدر الله، وما شاء فعل، فإن لو تفتح عمل الشيطان». رواه مسلم.

عن أبي العباس عبد الله بن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال :

" كنت خلف النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يوما فقال : ( يا غلام إني أُعلمك كلمات :احفظ الله يحفظك احفظ الله تجده تجاهك إذا سأَلت فاسأَل الله وإذا استعنت فاستعن بالله واعلم أن الأُمة لو اجتمعت على أَن ينفعـوك بشيء لم ينفعوك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله لك وإن اجتمعوا على أن يضروك بشيء لم يضروك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله عليك رفعت الأقلام وجفت الصحف ) . رواه الترمذي وقال : حديث حسن صحيح " .

وفي رواية الإمام أحمد : ( احفظ الله تجده أَمامك تعرف إلى الله في الرخاء يعرفك فـي الشدة واعلم أَن ما أَخطأَك لم يكن ليصيبك وما أَصابك لم يكن ليخطئك واعلم أَن النصر مع الصبر وأن الفرج مع الكرب وأن مع العسرِ يسرا ) .

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة شذى الوادي ; 29-08-2008 الساعة 02:53 AM.
شذى الوادي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-08-2008, 04:49 AM   #146

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

Lateralus by Tool

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn beyond the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see there is so much more
and beckons me to look through to these infinite possibilities.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving all these opportunities behind.
Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human.
With my feet upon the ground I lose myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.
Spiral out. Keep going, going...

قديم 29-08-2008, 05:15 AM   #147

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

Airplanes
الصور المرفقة

نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

قديم 29-08-2008, 05:41 AM   #148

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

Hail to all, now this is what I call pure art

الصور المرفقة

نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة عاشق الفهد ; 29-08-2008 الساعة 01:41 PM.

قديم 29-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #149

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

js

thank you very much for these pictures

we will wait more from you

Grotesque

what a lovly poem you got
and thanks for all pictures ,they are fabulous

best regards

شذى الوادي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 06-09-2008, 01:11 AM   #150

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

ابارك لجميع أعضاء المنتدى بشهر رمضان المبارك