InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

(( The Reading Course …. Fun To Learn ))

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #71

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

الصورة الرمزية شذى الوادي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,044
افتراضي رد: (( The Reading Course …. Fun To Learn ))

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nooni مشاهدة المشاركة
A-give a suitable title (only phrase)a
There is no impossible with work
good
B-what do you think will happen if the student wouldn't sleep during the lecture ?(only 1or 2 sentence/s)a
The student well not try to answer the question and it well not solve

u have to write (and it will not be solved )to indicate that it's in the passive tense

C-How could the student solve the first question whereas all the scientists couldn't ? (write one paragraph with 5 or more lines )a

The student has not any idea about the questions. He doesn't know that, the scientists didn't answer it and it's the must difficult question. So he hasn't negative massage abut it. Also, he worked hard to answer it as a result for his hard working he
answers it
this sentence impresses me and i feel that you got the point well
(there is a small grammatical mistake ,,,u have to say so he didn't/doesn't have the negative...)coz always (not) attachs to the helping verb and (has) here isn't the helping
if you need more explanation ,don't hesitate

best wishes

توقيع شذى الوادي  

(وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ )

وصايا الحبيب محمد صلى الله عليه وسلمنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا حفظناها ولم نتفكر فيها نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا جمعت كل المعاني في ثناياهانقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: «المؤمن القوي خير وأحب إلى الله من المؤمن الضعيف وفي كل خير. احرص على ما ينفعك، واستعن بالله ولا تعجز. وإن أصابك شيء فلا تقل: لو أني فعلت كان كذا وكذا، ولكن قل: قدر الله، وما شاء فعل، فإن لو تفتح عمل الشيطان». رواه مسلم.

عن أبي العباس عبد الله بن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال :

" كنت خلف النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يوما فقال : ( يا غلام إني أُعلمك كلمات :احفظ الله يحفظك احفظ الله تجده تجاهك إذا سأَلت فاسأَل الله وإذا استعنت فاستعن بالله واعلم أن الأُمة لو اجتمعت على أَن ينفعـوك بشيء لم ينفعوك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله لك وإن اجتمعوا على أن يضروك بشيء لم يضروك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله عليك رفعت الأقلام وجفت الصحف ) . رواه الترمذي وقال : حديث حسن صحيح " .

وفي رواية الإمام أحمد : ( احفظ الله تجده أَمامك تعرف إلى الله في الرخاء يعرفك فـي الشدة واعلم أَن ما أَخطأَك لم يكن ليصيبك وما أَصابك لم يكن ليخطئك واعلم أَن النصر مع الصبر وأن الفرج مع الكرب وأن مع العسرِ يسرا ) .

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة شذى الوادي ; 05-07-2009 الساعة 12:52 AM.
شذى الوادي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-07-2009, 03:34 AM   #72

غـــرور

أستغفر الله وأتوب إليه

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
المستوى: متخرج
المشاركات: 646

What a great course is this

Shatha sweetie u always surprise us with ur great ideas

It's a honor for us to have u in this forum

Sorry dear Shatha I didn't see it before

It's from my bad luck

LoOoOoOoOoL

I'll be back soon , God willing

توقيع غـــرور  

وما توفيقي إلآ بالله

غـــرور غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 05-07-2009, 09:51 AM   #73

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

O0o0Ops , who is this ?Quroor !!!a

welcome dear

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة غـــرور مشاهدة المشاركة
What a great course is this

Shatha sweetie u always surprise us with ur great ideas

It's a honor for us to have u in this forum

oh , thanx you are flattering me

Sorry dear Shatha I didn't see it before

It's from my bad luck

LoOoOoOoOoL

i'm so sorry for that ,the best are coming Allah willing

I'll be back soon , God willing

you are welcome we will be so happy if you join us in the course

best wishes

قديم 05-07-2009, 10:53 AM   #74

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

Sunday's new words

Temper (أعصاب) /nails( مسامير) /hammer (يدق-يطرق) /fence (سوار) /control (يسيطر) /
Refrain(يتحاشى) / achieve (ينجز) / effort (جهد) / take out (يُخرج) / holes (ثقوب) /
Mark (علامة) / stab (يطعن) / withdraw (يسحب) / wound (جرح) / remain (يبقى)a

قديم 05-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #75

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

Sunday's story

There was a boy who was always losing his temper. His father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him, “My son, I want you to hammer a nail into our garden fence every time you need to direct your anger against something and you lose your temper.”

So the son started to follow his father’s advice. On the first day he hammered in 37 nails, but getting the nails into the fence was not easy, so he started trying to control himself when he got angry. As the days went by, he was hammering in less nails, and within weeks he was able to control himself and was able to refrain from getting angry and from hammering nails. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father was happy with his efforts and said to him “But now, my son, you have to take out a nail for every day that you do not get angry.”

The son started to take out the nails for each day that he did not get angry, until there were no nails left in the fence.

He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father took him to the fence and said, “My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again.” Then he add “When you say things in a state of anger, they leave marks like these holes on the hearts of others. You can stab a person and withdraw the knife but it doesn’t matter how many times you say ‘I’m sorry,’ because the wound will remain.a

………………………………………….

Requirement

Discuss the story with your friends by expressing your point of view in these suggested topics :a

Please answer all questions according to the requirement between brackets

A-Give a suitable title (phrase)a

B-what are the nails , holes and fence symbols for (give a word or two) to clarify what each of these words symbolize in the story

:Example

The nails symbolize offensive words

Holes symbolize ……..a

Fence symbolizes …..a

C-“My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again.” . (Explain this quotation by writing one paragraph)a

Good luck

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة شذى الوادي ; 05-07-2009 الساعة 11:42 AM.

قديم 05-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #76

abohalah2020

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية abohalah2020

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: لغة إنجليزية
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 346

I try to be the first in you course

dont make hole in the fence

B-what are the nails , holes and fence symbols for (give a word or two) to clarify what each of these words symbolize in the story

nails : hurt in the heart

holes : effect thit stay in the heart forever

fence : heart

C-“My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again.” . (Explain this quotation by writing one paragraph)a

the father said to his son that it is good when you apologize to the other bet it is best when you deal good with him good from the beginning

sory my deer teacher after i had finished i know that i make mistake
and answer as if i dont know the answer ' I cant rewrite this now' but if you want me re answer it ' sure I will but in the night coz ' I dont have time now ' and I must be the first student

slam

abohalah2020 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 05-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #77

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة abohalah2020 مشاهدة المشاركة
I try to be the first in you course

dont make hole in the fence

nails : hurt in the heart

holes : effect thit stay in the heart forever

fence : heart

the father said to his son that it is good when you apologize to the other bet it is best when you deal good with him good from the beginning

sory my deer teacher after i had finished i know that i make mistake
and answer as if i dont know the answer ' I cant rewrite this now' but if you want me re answer it ' sure I will but in the night coz ' I dont have time now ' and I must be the first student

slam

Looool , on problem abohalah ,you should take your time to answer the question well ,take your time , think and re-write it well , you should only re-write Question C and the rest of your answers I mean A and Bis ok, the most important thing is to get benefit from this course and be sure you always be the first because your partners are so late
Best wishes

قديم 05-07-2009, 11:33 PM   #78

abohalah2020

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية abohalah2020

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: لغة إنجليزية
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 346

the father in this story try to teach his son the effect of anger on the people ' he want him know that somtimes you can control your self
but you well be regret upon your past feeling ' when you know that ' the effect on anger will stay in your heart forever

I am very eager to read your reply becaus ' I know the are many wisdom in this story I dont reach to it

my best regards

abohalah2020

توقيع abohalah2020  

Make Your Smile Change The World - But Dont Let The World Change Your Smile
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

abohalah2020 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 06-07-2009, 12:27 AM   #79

nooni

متفائله دائمــاً

الصورة الرمزية nooni

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
التخصص: إنجليزي
نوع الدراسة: انتظام
المستوى: الخامس
المشاركات: 957

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شذى الوادي مشاهدة المشاركة
if you need more explanation ,don't hesitate

best wishes
thanks shatha
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةi got it

توقيع nooni  

nooni غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 06-07-2009, 12:33 AM   #80

nooni

متفائله دائمــاً

الصورة الرمزية nooni

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
التخصص: إنجليزي
نوع الدراسة: انتظام
المستوى: الخامس
المشاركات: 957

The boy who is always losing his temper

The nails symbolize : wound in the heart

Holes symbolize ……: wound in the heart..a

Fence symbolizes …heart..a

C-“My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again.” . (Explain this quotation by writing one paragraph
)a

The father tells his son that he completed his work well but the fence well not return as it is before. coz the holes looking in it
Here he tries to show his son the effect of words in the person heart when he loses his cool. it is like the nails in the fence.

nooni غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 02:14 AM