InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

essay about Friendship الله يوفقكم

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 31-05-2010, 10:57 PM
الصورة الرمزية الجاسر

الجاسر الجاسر غير متواجد حالياً

الجاسر

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
التخصص: لغه انجليزيه
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 490
افتراضي essay about Friendship الله يوفقكم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
يااخوان ياليت واحد يجيب لنا essay about Friendship
لاني بحثت وماحصلت واتمنى يكون صحيح مائه بالمائه
وشكرا
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 01-06-2010, 09:25 PM   #2

الجاسر

الجاسر

الصورة الرمزية الجاسر

افتراضي رد: essay about Friendship الله يوفقكم

يااخوان ويااخوات افيدونا الله يجزاكم خير

الجاسر غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 02-06-2010, 01:31 AM   #3

maglory

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية maglory

التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المشاركات: 151

اخوي بحثت لك ولقيت هذه في مواقع اجنبية اتمنى تفيدك او تساعدك في الكتابة وتكوين افكار .او تاخذها ذي ما هي.

The Value of Good Friendship

Encountering a good friend can be quite difficult in the contemporary lives of teenagers. They experience an immense amount of worries and problems throughout the day, that being a good friend is one of their last priorities. I, myself, was once baffled by what the definition of a “good” friend was, until I discovered a single step that if taken would make you the greatest friend there is.

Willingness. That is all it takes in order to be considered a good friend. If you lack will, there is a diminutive chance of you being able to be a good friend. Willingness must come from within. Listening is the most essential part of a friendship, you must be willing to stay for long hours listening to what they have to say, even if its not the most exciting thing in the world to hear. Listening to your friend makes them feel important, special, wanted. It also allows them to exhale their problems and worries, and not keep them all bottled up. Although listening makes up most of what a good friend is there are also other things that form a good friend. The will to sacrifice for your friend will also take you a step closer to being a good friend. For instance, you planned your entire night, but as you’re about to leave to enjoy your Saturday night with your boyfriend/girlfriend, your best friend calls you right when you’re stepping out, hysterical because something bad had occurred in their life. You must be willing to sacrifice your Saturday night you had so carefully planned out and go to your friend’s house and converse with them about the situation and try to console them in any way that you can. Doing this demonstrates that you are willing to be there for him/her in their time of need and sacrifice whatever you had planned.

You must always be willing to give advice to your friend. For example say your friend is in a situation where they do not know what to do, and so they turn to you for help; you must be willing to think things through with them and try to give them the best advice. I once experienced something similar to this; I had turned to a friend for advice because I had failed a major test and did not know whether I should notify my parents or not. My “good” friend, instead of trying to help me out and console me, said “don’t show it to your parents, that’s just stupid” After I took my friends “great” advice I realized that her advice was the worst to take. My parents received a call from my teacher telling them about the grade she had given me, they were extremely unhappy and said if I had told them they would have been a little more understandable. I became aware that the “advice” she had given me was not by a good friend. She was not willing to stay and try to help me out with my problem; she’d rather go out and not have to listen to what I had to say. This is when I discovered the one single step to be a good friend. The willingness to care is also a big must in being a good friend. If you don’t care for your friend then your friend won’t care for you and the whole point of you trying to be a good friend will diminish. You must care about how your friend feels and what she’s experiencing. Caring is one of the best things you can do, because when your friend is in they’re time of need and the whole world seems to be turned against them, you must be the one to care and make them see that it’s not over yet.

Nobody ever said being a good friend was going to be easy, but if you want to be a good friend then you’re willing to listen, sacrifice, give advice and care for your friend, these skills will come in real handy if you really want to be a good friend. In the long run this skills will not only help you to be a good friend but also to be good to yourself and to others. In the end practicing this skill will all pay off, and you’ll be glad you were willing.

الثاني
The Elements of Friendship
When was the last time you made a friend? A friend is someone who is honest and you can trust. A friend is someone who you hang out with a lot, and some one you rely on. Friendship is being there for someone when they need you, and to have a common bond to have the freedom of hanging out with each other and to be comfortable around each other. The main ideas of friendship are honesty and trust, caring and having similarities.
Without honesty and trust friendship wouldn’t last very long. The definition of honesty is “quality and condition of being honest, integrity”. Friendship would be held up by honesty. Trust is another important thing that relates to honesty, your friends really need to trust you. Honesty and trust are very important but so is caring.
You need to care for your friends so the relationship will last. The definition for caring is to be concerned or interested for others. An example of care is being there when someone really need you like during a bad situation. You should also be supportive of your friends. The definition of support is to take sides with or to provide help. Even though caring is important so are similarities and similarities in interest.
Similarities in friendship will make the bond grow. The definition of similarities is the quality or condition of being alike, resemblance. An example of similarities is two friends liking the same kind of music. Similarities in interests are things like a couple of
friends liking the same thing like music, hobbies and many other things. It would help by making them want to do more things together.
Good friends will always use honesty and trust, caring and support, and similarities in interest if they want their friendship to last. Good friends never want say goodbye!

توقيع maglory  

اللهـم
إنـي اسألـك نوراً اهتدي بـه ...وأسألـك رزقاً اكتفي بـه

maglory غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 02-06-2010, 09:41 PM   #4

الجاسر

الجاسر

الصورة الرمزية الجاسر

جزاك الله خير بس ياليت يكون فيه مقال كامل عن نفس الموضوع

قديم 02-06-2010, 11:19 PM   #5

salems

أستغفر الله واتوب اليه

الصورة الرمزية salems

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
التخصص: English Literature
المشاركات: 1,303

أخوي الجاسر الـ essay لأي كتاب ممكن تقول لي

salems غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 02-06-2010, 11:42 PM   #6

الجاسر

الجاسر

الصورة الرمزية الجاسر

writting 2

قديم 03-06-2010, 12:39 AM   #7

The Eagle

. الـنــســـــر .

الصورة الرمزية The Eagle

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
التخصص: English
المشاركات: 389

Jasser

This link maybe help you in your case

http://www.megaessays.com/viewpaper/39576.html

In the middle of the page

there is related essays

for Friendship essays

best wishes

Eagle

توقيع The Eagle  

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة The Eagle ; 03-06-2010 الساعة 12:42 AM.
The Eagle غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 03-06-2010, 03:31 AM   #8

الجاسر

الجاسر

الصورة الرمزية الجاسر

The Eagle
Thank you with all my heart

قديم 03-06-2010, 04:22 AM   #9

The Eagle

. الـنــســـــر .

الصورة الرمزية The Eagle

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2010
التخصص: English
المشاركات: 389

My bro Jasser

This file can help you to write an essay

You can find it in attachments

good luck

Eagle
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar How to write essay.rar‏ (307.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 95)
نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

The Eagle غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 04-06-2010, 05:36 PM   #10

bnooota

بنوته

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2008
التخصص: english
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الرابع
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 315

بشر خلصت طلبك ,, او مازلت تحتاج لمساعدهـ ؟؟

توقيع bnooota