InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

تجمع طالبات المودرن مع مس نجوى(الشعبة الجديدة) هنا

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 28-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #81

Ignor

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 593
افتراضي رد: تجمع طالبات المودرن مع مس نجوى(الشعبة الجديدة) هنا

ختمت الروايه وقالت راح نبدأ في قود إيرث الثلاثاء وسلمناها سؤال التحدي وقالت بيكون عليه بونس .. وبس ^^

Ignor غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 29-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #82

nado-2020

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: english
المشاركات: 62

بنات بليز كلمات الواجب اللي ارسلته الاستاذة حف the good earth اي وحدة تعملها نسخ ولصق هنا لا تعطوني مرفق عشان ممو راضي يفتح معاية لان جهازي قديم2003 الله يسعدكم يابنات بسرعة

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة nado-2020 ; 29-03-2010 الساعة 01:47 PM.
nado-2020 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #83

[ نون ]

.. ~ الحمد لله تخرجنا <3

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: ادب انجليزي
المشاركات: 134

هذه هي عزيزتي

Acquiesce
Ardent
Barrow
Befit
Betroth
Cauldron
Clamber
Consternation
Despondent
Firewagon
Frugal
Fruition
Girdle
Gourmand
Haggard
Harlot
Hoe
Imperturbable
Importunate
Impudent
Locust
Malignant
Moat
Obeisance
Petulant
Ricksha
Scythe
Tarry
Unctuous

[ نون ] غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #84

sara*

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
التخصص: English Literature
المشاركات: 240

بنات هو في وقت محدد للكلمات ولا لا
لان الروايه الاولى لسا مارسلتها ماعرف هي تبغاها ع الايميل والا اسلمها بيدها في الكلاس

غير كذا انتو كيف تعملوها يعني معناها بالانقلش
وتحطيها في جمله بس ؟

sara* غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #85

Ignor

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
المشاركات: 593

لا ماتبغى تكتبي المعنى بس تحطي الكلمات في جمله ومافي وقت محدد بس أهم شي تحاولي تسويها قبل نختم الروايه الخاصه فيها << كذا قالت لي ع الإيميل
في البدايه كانت تقولنا إرسلوها ع الإيميل بس الحين تبغى لما تسويها تسلميها في الكلاس مو ع النت ..

Ignor غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #86

nado-2020

جامعي

الله يسعدك ( يانون) ويوفقك يارب تسلمي ياعسولة

قديم 05-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #87

nado-2020

جامعي

بنات الله يسعدكم حولو الاسئلة اللي ارسلتها الاستاذة وارسلوها على ايميلات البنات كلهم لانو في كثير اجهزتهم 2003 ياليت طول ماترسل الاستاذة شي وحدة من البنات تحولو من جهازها وتعيد الارسال لكل الطالبات... مشكورين

قديم 07-04-2010, 01:26 AM   #88

honeya

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
نوع الدراسة: انتظام
المشاركات: 163

بنات بنسخ لكم الاسئله تبع To kill a mockingbird
هيا قالت اشتغلوا عليها للإمتحان الجاي وعلى كلامها انها مو نفس الاسئله الي بتجي
يعني بس تعرفون اسلوبها وكذا
وانا اقول حلوها كلها يمكن تجي :)

1. Read Atticus’s defense of Tom Robinson in the courthouse (pp. 209 – 212). Using your own words, write a summary that shows:
- Atticus’s evidence that Tom is innocent
- Atticus’s belief that the Ewells are lying
- Mayella’s ‘crime’
2. Write a report about Tom Robinson’s trial. Include what happened during the trial and how the black community is reacting to it (use the ladies’ missionary society meeting for information).
3. Write the report by the prison guard who shot Tom Robinson during his attempted escape.
4. Write a discursive essay on the positive and negative points of life in a small town.
5. Write an argumentative essay on what Atticus means when he asks Jem to be ‘a gentleman’. Refer to the for your evidence.
6. Write the conversation between Aunt Alexandra and Atticus about Atticus “disgracin’ the family” (To Kill a Mockingbird p. 153).
7. How does Lee Harper portray these characters (affect readers opinion):
- Atticus
- Aunt Alexandra
- Francis
- Tom Robinson
- Bob Ewell
- Mayella Ewell
Include their physical deions, positions in the story, character (personality traits) and evidence from the to prove your point.
8. How does the author dramatize (show the drama) each of these events:
- the men coming to the Finch house
- the rabid dog incident
- the mob in front of the jail
- the attack on the children
(note the use of language, images, emotions, slowing and/or speeding of actions, dialogue … etc)
9. You are:
- Tom Robinson. Write a letter to your wife, Helen, from prison, explaining you intention to escape.
- Dill. Write a letter to your mother explaining why you ran away from home.
- Aunt Alexandra. Write a diary entry after the attack on the children.
Use what you know of the character’s personality and behavior. Try to show their motives and conclusions concerning each event.
10. Assume the role of one of the following characters: Aunt Alexandra, Miss Stephanie Crawford, Mrs. Grace Merriweather, Miss Gates, Calpurnia, Helen Robinson, Dill, Mr. Gilmer, Walter Cunningham, Dolphus Raymond, Reverend Skyes, or Mr. Underwood. Tell Tom's story from that character's perspective, defending or accusing Tom of raping Mayella.
12.What happened after that had a dreamlike quality: in a dream I saw the jury return, moving like underwater swimmers, and Judge Taylor’s voice came from far away, and was tiny. I saw something only a lawyer’s child could be expected to see, could be expected to watch for, and it was like watching Atticus walk into the street, raise a rifle to his shoulder and pull the trigger, but watching all the time knowing that the gun was empty
Compare the incident of Atticus shooting the rabid dog with Tom Robinson’s trial,
13. Although the novel is deals with serious issues, Lee Harper manages to inject humor into the story. Find examples and discuss.

Discuss the following quotes:
"Why reasonable people go stark raving mad when anything involving a Negro comes up, is something I don't pretend to understand." Chapter 9
"They're certainly entitled to think that, and they're entitled to full respect for their opinions... but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself. The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." Chapter 11
"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do." Chapter 11
"It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man who ever lived." Chapter 11
"She seemed glad to see me when I appeared in the kitchen, and by watching her I began to think there was some skill involved in being a girl." Chapter 12
"So it took an eight-year-old child to bring 'em to their senses.... That proves something - that a gang of wild animals can be stopped, simply because they're still human. Hmp, maybe we need a police force of children." Chapter 16
""I think I'll be a clown when I get grown," said Dill. "Yes, sir, a clown.... There ain't one thing in this world I can do about folks except laugh, so I'm gonna join the circus and laugh my head off." "You got it backwards, Dill," said Jem. "Clowns are sad, it's folks that laugh at them." "Well, I'm gonna be a new kind of clown. I'm gonna stand in the middle of the ring and laugh at the folks." Chapter 22
"The one place where a man ought to get a square deal is in a courtroom, be he any color of the rainbow, but people have a way of carrying their resentments right into a jury box. As you grow older, you'll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don't you forget it - whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, that white man is trash." Chapter 23
"I think there's just one kind of folks. Folks." Chapter 23

بس فيه سؤال بجدول عن الشخصيات تتكلموا فيه عن هدول الاشياء لكل شخصيه بالروايه
How the author makes us feel about him/her
Physical deion + Personality

وبالتوفيق للجميع ودعواتكم :)

honeya غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 07-04-2010, 10:37 AM   #89

nado-2020

جامعي

شكرا ماقصرتي تسلمي ياعسل

قديم 08-04-2010, 10:34 PM   #90

sara*

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
التخصص: English Literature
المشاركات: 240

تايهه بصراحه
مدري هي ايش تبغى بالضبط !