InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

(( The Reading Course …. Fun To Learn ))

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 29-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #21

mesk-3

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
التخصص: لغات اوروبية
نوع الدراسة: انتظام
المستوى: السادس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 319
افتراضي رد: (( The Reading Course …. Fun To Learn ))

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شذى الوادي مشاهدة المشاركة
Good for u mesk to be interested in knowing ur mistake
ok , when u say (the sing re-wrote it ) , the Subject here is (the sing ) the Verb is (re-wrote)and the Object (it) ,,, the verb write needs an Animate Subject and the sing here isn't animate
regarding my sentence (the sing was re-written ) the sentence here is in the passive and not active form because the subject is not mentioned like when I say (the apple was eaten )a
if u need further explanation ,please tell me

Note :Animate ( كائن حي)a

that is great,

got it

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةthanx shathaنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

mesk-3 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 29-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #22

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

الصورة الرمزية شذى الوادي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثامن
المشاركات: 1,044

Tuesday's New Words

Came out (خرج),,,,,,,,,yard(حديقة المنزل),,,,,,,,,,,,,,beard(لحية),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,recognize( يتعرف),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,invite(يدعو),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pointing(مشيراً),,,,,,,,,,,,,,wealth(ثروة),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,since(مادام),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,overjoyed(مبتهج),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,daughter-in-law (زوجة الابن),,,,,,,,,,,advice (نصيحة),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,suggestion (إقتراح),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,corner(زاوية),,,,,,,,,,guest(ضيف)a

توقيع شذى الوادي  

(وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ )

وصايا الحبيب محمد صلى الله عليه وسلمنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا حفظناها ولم نتفكر فيها نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
وصايا جمعت كل المعاني في ثناياهانقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: «المؤمن القوي خير وأحب إلى الله من المؤمن الضعيف وفي كل خير. احرص على ما ينفعك، واستعن بالله ولا تعجز. وإن أصابك شيء فلا تقل: لو أني فعلت كان كذا وكذا، ولكن قل: قدر الله، وما شاء فعل، فإن لو تفتح عمل الشيطان». رواه مسلم.

عن أبي العباس عبد الله بن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال :

" كنت خلف النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يوما فقال : ( يا غلام إني أُعلمك كلمات :احفظ الله يحفظك احفظ الله تجده تجاهك إذا سأَلت فاسأَل الله وإذا استعنت فاستعن بالله واعلم أن الأُمة لو اجتمعت على أَن ينفعـوك بشيء لم ينفعوك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله لك وإن اجتمعوا على أن يضروك بشيء لم يضروك إلا بشيء قد كتبه الله عليك رفعت الأقلام وجفت الصحف ) . رواه الترمذي وقال : حديث حسن صحيح " .

وفي رواية الإمام أحمد : ( احفظ الله تجده أَمامك تعرف إلى الله في الرخاء يعرفك فـي الشدة واعلم أَن ما أَخطأَك لم يكن ليصيبك وما أَصابك لم يكن ليخطئك واعلم أَن النصر مع الصبر وأن الفرج مع الكرب وأن مع العسرِ يسرا ) .

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة شذى الوادي ; 29-06-2009 الساعة 10:52 PM.
شذى الوادي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-06-2009, 10:58 PM   #23

قلم سائل

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية قلم سائل

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 589

i'm don't understand any thing
what you talk about

توقيع قلم سائل  

لكل مجتهد" نصيب
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

كل عــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــام وانـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــتم بــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــخير

قلم سائل غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-06-2009, 11:04 PM   #24

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

My Comments on the Story
We have two kinds structure .
A-deep structure which is concerns with meaning
B- surface structure which concerns with written words
I answer the last question ,actually ur answer should be as a paragraph and not separate sentences ,so u will benefit more and u know ,we need to practice writing a paragraph and essays to get ready for university's exams
D-Why did the blind man get more money when the sign was re-written again?a

The publicist used the same deep structure that the blind wanted to portray but he changed the surface structure with other words .So the publicist chose a declarative form rather than the imperative whereas people seem to prefer the first form than the second . Therefore, when the blind man said " help me " it seems for people as if he order them to help him .However , when the sign was changed ,the people sympathize with him more and he got more money

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة شذى الوادي ; 29-06-2009 الساعة 11:14 PM.

قديم 29-06-2009, 11:58 PM   #25

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة قلم سائل مشاهدة المشاركة
i'm don't understand any thing
what you talk about
u r kidding...well,it's reading courseنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قديم 30-06-2009, 03:42 AM   #26

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

Tuesday's story

A woman came out of her house and saw three old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said " I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat "." Is the man of the house in home?" they asked
" No", she replied. "He's
out
."
" Then we cannot come in", they replied

In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened , and then he said " Go tell them I am in home and invite them in ." The woman went out and invited the men in .

" We do not go into a House together!" they replied .

" Why is that?" she asked .

One of the old men explained : "His name is Wealth," he said as
pointing to one of his friends, and said, pointing to another one , "He is Success , and I am Love ." Then he added, "Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home " .The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed . "How nice!" he said . "Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth
. Let him come and fill our home with wealth !"
His wife disagreed . "My dear, why don't we invite Success ?"
Their
daughter-in-law was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion
: "Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love ".
"Let us heed/follow our daughter-in-law' s
advice
," said the husband to his wife !
"Go out and invite Love to be our
."

The woman went out and asked the three old men , "Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest ."

Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other two also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success: "I only invited Love ; Why are you coming in ?"

The old men replied together : "If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love , wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success

Requirement

Discuss the story with your friends by expressing your point of view in one or more of these suggested topics :a

A-give a suitable title for the story
B-what is the message that you got from the story (explain in one paragraph )a

C-describe each one of characters (husband, wife and daughter-in-law ) try to make it in one paragraph whereas there is a coherence between them

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة شذى الوادي ; 30-06-2009 الساعة 03:56 AM.

قديم 30-06-2009, 02:28 PM   #27

nooni

متفائله دائمــاً

الصورة الرمزية nooni

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
التخصص: إنجليزي
المستوى: الخامس
المشاركات: 957

Love,sucess,wealth
B-what is the message that you got from the story (explain in one paragraph )

life with love is a wonderful life. It makes our life happy. If it enters in our life, every nice thing well enter with it as success and wealth
C-describe each one of characters (husband, wife and daughter-in-law ) try to make it in one paragraph whereas there is a coherence between them

In my opinion, all three characters in these story there nature effect in there thinking.
First character the husband. He chooses a wealth as any father. He likes his family to live in wealth. Second the wife, she chooses success because she likes to see her family live in success. Also, she is generous woman because when she saw the three men in front in her yard she asks them to come in her house to give them something to eat. Third character, the daughter-in-law. She chooses love and thinks it is better for them. Also, she is in her early age.

توقيع nooni  

nooni غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 30-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #28

رويده عباس

يا رب فرج الهم

التخصص: E
المستوى: السابع
المشاركات: 1,441

The Three men

B-what is the message that you got from the story (explain in one paragraph )a

The story reflects love, and how love can be the key to sucesse and wealth. The massage which I got from the story that love can give you anything, not just sucesse or wealth. Love can give you happiness, can give you convinced, and confidence. In addition,every home has love insaid will be a happy home.

i think the wife is an old woman with soft heart and obedient character. I can see that from her act to the three men. The husband has a wonderful charactr because he can listen very will to his waif and daughter in law .But if we look at the dughter in law ch we can see wisdom, romance, and well chosen woman.

توقيع رويده عباس  

نونية ابن القيم في وصف الجنة http://lovely0smile.com/FileID245.html

اللهم أكتب لي مافيه الخير في الدنيا والأخرة

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة رويده عباس ; 30-06-2009 الساعة 04:57 PM.
رويده عباس غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 30-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #29

abohalah2020

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية abohalah2020

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: لغة إنجليزية
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 346

thank you very much It is the best topic In this forum
I can answer 2 questions

WHEN YOU HAVE LOVE YOU HAVE EVERY THING

B-what is the message that you got from the story
ALL PEOBLE AROUND THE WORLD ARE LOKING FOR Wealth ' Success AND HAPPYNESS BUT THE LOST THEIR WAY

I eager to read more story from you

best regard

abohalah2020 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 30-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #30

mesk-3

جامعي

التخصص: لغات اوروبية
المستوى: السادس
المشاركات: 319

بنات,,

حطوا شعار الدورة في تواقيعكم...

توقيع mesk-3  

mesk-3 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع