InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

الرايتنج مجنني

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 01-06-2011, 09:10 AM   #31

Ro$e

لا اله الا الله

الصورة الرمزية Ro$e

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: السادس
البلد: مكة المكرمة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 40
افتراضي رد: الرايتنج مجنني

Hello Raghad and Abo fahad
I am glad that my subject has a benefit not just for me but for all
sorry i was not be able to write anything i was studing the oral communication
thank you so much for all
i will try to write today

ِِِِِِAِِbo fahad i cant wait to read your essay about(WOMEN AND DRIVING A CAR)
Raghad i cant thank you enough
malokah thank you so much

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Ro$e ; 01-06-2011 الساعة 09:13 AM.
Ro$e غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 01-06-2011, 10:23 AM   #32

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية فرع كليات البنات
التخصص: !!*English*!!
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 6,426

،’

i just want to share my notes with you guys . as belong to your essay raghad i could say in my humble opinion that your writing in this cause and effect essay is much better than the first one you wrote .because your sentences structure is very good and clear .

~...Hiiiiii dear MaloOoOokah

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Thank you dear. You don't know how happy I'm when I found you and Mr.Fahad to help me develop my writing coz I add this course late maybe around month ago, and I couldn't find anyone to support me. So, I start to learn by myself. In fact, I were like Rose, the same writing and mistakes, but now I'm getting better, alhamdullah, thank you honey. You are so helpful and supportive person

،’

Ok, look I have some Qs, and I want you to answer it, deal?

Nowadays, most of us have a trouble sleeping.

?...Is it good to put "a" before the word trouble or not and why

،’

. They stay all day doing their homeworks, researches, or study for the exams which forces them to stay all night doing them.

Why did you put "s" after homework coz when I wrote it the word file couldn't accept it ?
،’

Whatever the reason was, we should try to organize our time and stop wasting it with things that will not benefit us in any way.

?..."Why did you change "is" to "was

،’
?About your Q, I think Mr.Fahad explane it very well. Do you understand him

’،

~....Thank you again and again honey

See you soon

،’

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

رغد محمد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 01-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #33

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

،’

By doing more practicing such as writing e-mails and reports, etc. However, the best way to improve your language is by sharing others through writing and speaking
My advice to all of you to use E writing in this forum, please, don't miss this chance of learning

Masha'allah. It's an amazing way to learn. I will try to do that. Thank you big brother

،’

]
Unfortunately, I have no time for writing because I'm traveling this weekend and I will be disconnected of internet, but you can imagine my writing. If I want to write essay I will write about this subject WOMEN AND DRIVING A CAR
Any qestions and comments are welcome, god bless you

[COLOR]

>>نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

May Allah reward you for eveything, teaching, correction, and advising. Thank you again and take care.

Happy travilling

،’

Hello Raghad and Abo fahad
I am glad that my subject has a benefit not just for me but for all
sorry i was not be able to write anything i was studing the oral communication
thank you so much for all
i will try to write today

~...Hiiii dear Rose

Where have you been...? we were looking for you to know if you want any help or ask any Q ..?

If you need to anything I'm here darling...Ok?

...May Allah help you with studing honey

...See you soom dear

Raghad Mohammed

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

،’

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة رغد محمد ; 01-06-2011 الساعة 10:53 AM.

قديم 01-06-2011, 11:13 AM   #34

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المشاركات: 1,693

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رغد محمد مشاهدة المشاركة
،’

~...Hiiiiii dear MaloOoOokah

Thank you dear. You don't know how happy I'm when I found you and Mr.Fahad to help me develop my writing coz I add this course late maybe around month ago, and I couldn't find anyone to support me. So, I start to learn by myself. In fact, I were like Rose, the same writing and mistakes, but now I'm getting better, alhamdullah, thank you honey. You are so helpful and supportive person

don't worry my dear we gonna support each other till we all pass together in god willing . ،’

Ok, look I have some Qs, and I want you to answer it, deal?

[/LEFT]
deal ,i'm with in what ever u want .just don't rluctat to ask .

?...Is it good to put "a" before the word trouble or not and why

،’
yes of course it is needed to put "a " before names and names with adjectives like when we say in this e.g :

he is
a good man

i rented
a house .

Why did you put "s" after homework coz when I wrote it the word file couldn't accept it ?

،’
amm in this part i put the "s' for two reasons :
because u put the subject as a plural and the second thing that they need alot of time to do their homworks so it can't possibly to be just one homework or research and stay to do it all day long > don't u think so ?

Whatever the reason was, we should try to organize our time and stop wasting it with things that will not benefit us in any way.

?..."Why did you change "is" to "was
as belong to this part i think the both "is& was " is correct to use ,yet i used "was" because u already diagnosed the causes in above ,and because if there was any reasons u don't know or mentioned .thats why i saw that was would be more appropriate >> thats of course my approach and i hope to abu fahad correct my saying if i said anything wrong .
،’
?About your Q, I think Mr.Fahad explane it very well. Do you understand him
yes i did thanks to Allah and then abufahad .
’،

~....Thank you again and again honey

See you soon

،’

don't worry about it . and in contrast i'm so happy to have this nice opportunity to write in english with u guys

amm bythe way i attached my argumentative essay about the subject of the effect of tv on children .but i didn't have a chance to send it to the instructor to check it so please if there was anything wrong don't forget to inform me .waiting your notes about me .see ya my friend .
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: docx ارقمنتيف التلفزيون .docx‏ (12.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 42)
نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

~ روح انسان ~

learning is the only real joy in this life
اللهم اغفر لي ولوالدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات يوم يقوم الحساب

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الملاك الأبيض ; 01-06-2011 الساعة 11:17 AM.
الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 01-06-2011, 12:26 PM   #35

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

،’

~...Hiiii dear ...Thank you for your supporting honey

You always with me <<نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

،’

،’yes of course it is needed to put "a " before names and names with adjectives like when we say in this e.g :
he is a good man
i rented a house .

I tought that too, but non of you said anything about it. THat's why I asked you. Thanks<نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

،’

amm in this part i put the "s' for two reasons :
because u put the subject as a plural and the second thing that they need alot of time to do their homworks so it can't possibly to be just one homework or research and stay to do it all day long > don't u think so ?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes, I understand you dear its clear, but I meant (in word file when I write homeworks),it cames like this (home works) not homeworks, like its wrong word, and I want to know why? Maybe there is something I don't know about

?...See my point
،’

amm bythe way i attached my argumentative essay about the subject of the effect of tv on children .but i didn't have a chance to send it to the instructor to check it so please if there was anything wrong don't forget to inform me .waiting your notes about me .see ya my friend .
!!!....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw exciting

I will look at it after lunch dear coz I have to go now

I'm sOoOoOo happy coz you give us this essay

See ya

،’

قديم 01-06-2011, 11:44 PM   #36

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

،’

Hiiiii everybody

~....MaloOoOokah honey

~...I correct your essay, and I want to tell you something

!!!!...Your essay is amazing, wonderful, and perfect, too

~....Masha'allah Tabarak'allah

I like your writing coz it has lots of knowledege. Really I like it very much

I don't know what I can say accept

May Allah protect you and help you to atchive your dreams as soon as you can

The only mistake that I found in you essay is spaces

Look to your esaay and you will understand me

If you have any Q I'm here darling

See you soon dear

،’
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: docx The correction ...!!.docx‏ (14.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 31)

قديم 02-06-2011, 12:30 AM   #37

الملاك الأبيض

الصورة الرمزية الملاك الأبيض

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
التخصص: انقلش
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المشاركات: 1,693

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رغد محمد مشاهدة المشاركة
،’

Hiiiii everybody

~....MaloOoOokah honey

~...I correct your essay, and I want to tell you something

!!!!...Your essay is amazing, wonderful, and perfect, too

~....Masha'allah Tabarak'allah

I like your writing coz it has lots of knowledege. Really I like it very much

I don't know what I can say accept

May Allah protect you and help you to atchive your dreams as soon as you can

The only mistake that I found in you essay is spaces

Look to your esaay and you will understand me

If you have any Q I'm here darling

See you soon dear

،’
hi raghoody happy to see your comment about my essay
first of all thnx for your correction i'm very proud to be corrected by such a friend as you.

and as belong to the spaces , i admit that i have a big problem with this thing because i mostly forget to leave any space or to put a comma , which is not good for my condition because i write long sentences and with out commas they become like a run-sentences .

second about your white sentence"While this saying have some merit on surface, however when children spend more than four hours daily on television"

what is the thing that u dn't understand ? i'm trying to convince the reader with this sentence ,because after u mention the opposite view of the argument u should to write some words or some kind of sentence to go back to your point and your view of the argument ,thats why i put this sentence in between .

thats it . thank u for your appreciative effort and i liked your notes ,looks like i'm gonna sent my persuasive essay in the next time نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة hhhhh see ya dear .

الملاك الأبيض غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 02-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #38

بسيطه

ابو راكان

الصورة الرمزية بسيطه

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
التخصص: English litrature
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
البلد: منطقة الرياض
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 138

keep going i really learn a lot from your subject

thank you all

بسيطه غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 02-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #39

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

،’

~...Hiiii darling MaloOokah

hi raghoody happy to see your comment about my essay
first of all thnx for your correction i'm very proud to be corrected by such a friend as you.

It's my honor to correct your essay dear. You don't know how important that is to me honey

،’

and as belong to the spaces , i admit that i have a big problem with this thing because i mostly forget to leave any space or to put a comma, which is not good for my condition because i write long sentences and with out commas they become like a run-sentences .

Yes, I notice that, but you have to practice more darling. It's not that hard. All what you have to do is to know where is the place that you can put a Comma or period. Masha'allah I notice that when you write a sentence, you write it very long. It is good thing, but you must put a comma or semicolon in you sentence to help the reader understand you honey

?...Do you understand my dear

’،

what is the thing that u dn't understand ? i'm trying to convince the reader with this sentence ,because after u mention the opposite view of the argument u should to write some words or some kind of sentence to go back to your point and your view of the argument ,thats why i put this sentence in between .

...I see you point

!!...Ok.. Look

Your sentence is

While this saying have some merit on surface, however when children spend more than four hours daily on television
You wrote however and when together. How can you put it together ...?? I don't think that we can join them together ?

Coz I felt this sentence is too complecated to understand

You may say :

While this saying have some merit on surface, .....etc you point

But you can't say however when togeter coz however need a comma after it even when need a comma after you complete the sentence

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة hhhhhhhhhhhh<< I feel like I make ffel like this

I mean your sentence will be like this :

While this saying have some merit on surface, however, when children spend more than four hours daily on television,.....etc

has lots os commas and non finished thoughts

??...Get it
،’

thats it . thank u for your appreciative effort and i liked your notes ,looks like i'm gonna sent my persuasive essay in the next time نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة hhhhh see ya dear .

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Send whatever you want dear, the important thing is learning honey. So, send all you essays, and I will send main to have a party of essays

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

~...I'm not joking dear, send yours. I'm waiting

This is my Comparison essay tell me your points about it

See ya darling

،’
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: docx My Comparison Essay...~.docx‏ (15.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 20)

قديم 02-06-2011, 04:42 PM   #40

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة بسيطه مشاهدة المشاركة
keep going i really learn a lot from your subject

thank you all
،’

~...Welcome... Welcome

Nice to find someone cares about what we're writing

Allah willing we are going to continue learning

??...Will you share your opinion or essay with us

Thank you soOo much for your words

You are welcome any time

??...I have one Q.. Are you male or female

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

،’

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك