InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

It is a shame

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 29-09-2009, 12:40 PM   #11

الــود طــبعي

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية الــود طــبعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: السادس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 73
افتراضي رد: It is a shame

I think it is a big deal...
If we couldn't speak English at home because our family doesn't understand us, if we didn't use English when we write in this forum…
When we are going to use English?
In classes? It isn't enough...

Personally, I rarely use English(I know it is my problem) but I need this opportunity to write in English in a place where I know that everybody could understand me and correct me when I have a mistake…

Moreover, in forums no one knows you in person so you will be more confident in using your bad English…

WRITE IN ENGLISH & HELP OTHER

الــود طــبعي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 29-09-2009, 01:01 PM   #12

orgwan

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
المستوى: السادس
المشاركات: 116
Smile رد: It is a shame

Thank you all for your support and believe me
you will feel the improving in yor writing just like i felt
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

orgwan غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #13

Claymore

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Claymore

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
التخصص: English Language
المستوى: متخرج
المشاركات: 38

Hola ^^
I can't agree more .. i promise i'll use english as much as i can so i can improve my writing and know my usual stupid mistakes .. thnx

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Claymore ; 29-09-2009 الساعة 02:09 PM.
Claymore غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #14

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
المستوى: متخرج
المشاركات: 1,807

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الباسل3003 مشاهدة المشاركة
Come'n we're hear to share informations about the section and teachers, and to solve our problems as students , not to learn English all the time .

By doing that , in fact , we r not learning English , we r practicing it . Also we can share our problem and so on in English

I know most of you well disagree with me , but imagine that you have a really big problem, and want to ask for a solution, and there are many words you don't know how to write them, and every time you need the dictionary. That will be good to earn new words but it will be really annoying and you'll forget the new words as soon as you find the solution .

Am I right !

I this case my brother we will not prevent him or her of writing his or her problem in Arabic and he or she can express what is the reason which make him or her to write in Arabic

but we shouldn't be annoyed by what language we're using, because when someone wants to write a topic in English even if it's a new lesson or just chatting he\her will find many users to chat with .

No, English topics usually isn't acceptable like Arabic one and this is what r happing here

so , i just wanted to say it's not big deal .

No it's a big deal ,,some students don't used to write or chat in English , so how long they will stay like this . if u r ma sha Allah know how to speak and write in English , others can't . so the best way is to force them to do so since they r English student and they will practice English and they will use it as they r u using Arabic . it will be a habit for all of . in that time we can say IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL
Thanx a lot orgwan for bringing this topic

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Conscientious ; 29-09-2009 الساعة 03:41 PM.
Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #15

Pationate Bo0osha

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية Pationate Bo0osha

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الخامس
المشاركات: 107

well dear.....as you know...some of us is tryin to fasten the reaction towards his/her problems...thats why most of the times we tend to write in Arabic instead of English

but anyway...thanx for your nice suggestion :) and I believe its much better but this is aint gonna work for every body here u know!?

anyway....if I'm goin to deal with somebody in English all the time< I think it would be you نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
hahahaha

so u wont get angry at us نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Pationate Bo0osha غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 29-09-2009, 09:17 PM   #16

abad700i

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
التخصص: english
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: الرابع
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 120

بكتب بالانقلش عندما يتحول المنتدى من اليمين إلى اليسار
هذه مزحه بسيطه ولكن فعلاً هو الحل المثالي لكسر الخوف وما دام كلنا عيال حته وحده ما فيها شي لو اخطا احدنا وصحح له الاخرون

abad700i غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:42 PM