InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الأقسام الخاصة > الأقسام العامة > أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy قسم مختص بِـ كل ما من شأنه تطوير اللغة الإنجليزية و تنميتها

Where is Dad?!! A must-read

أكاديمية اللغة الإنجليزية English Language Academy

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 25-08-2011, 03:59 AM
الصورة الرمزية nowpresslong

nowpresslong nowpresslong غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English Language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 161
افتراضي Where is Dad?!! A must-read

A man and his wife received a letter from their son who went to study overseas: a

My beloved Parents, a

I miss you so much. I don’t know when I’m coming home, but it seems not anytime soon. It breaks my heart to think that by the time I get back you’ll be too old. So enclosed you will find a bottle of a magic drink I have invented. It will make you young, so when I return you’ll be the same age as I left you. A

NOTE: “Please take only one drop” a

So they opened the envelope and in it there is a bottle with a purple color drink. A

The husband looks at the wife and says: “You go first.” (typical of men!) a

So the wife opens the bottle and takes a drop, there after the husband follows. Indeed they do turn 10 years younger. A

Years later the son returns home to find her mother young and beautiful, carrying a baby on her back. A

The mother proceeds to tell her son how the magic drink worked and made her look young. A

The son is delighted and asks about his father. A

“Your father? Hmmm, my child, your father was so jealous that I was young and beautiful so he drank the whole
bottle.” a

So where is he? a

Oh, that’s him I have on my back.!!! A

Hope this will make your day in one way or another and as Mark Twain says "The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter. So, let it be, laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live :) regards

توقيع nowpresslong  

In the beginning you will fall into the gaps in between thoughts – after practicing for years, you become the gap

رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:02 AM