InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

I need your opinion about my essay

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 27-12-2011, 10:43 AM
الصورة الرمزية هدددددء

هدددددء هدددددء غير متواجد حالياً

calm down

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2010
الكلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: E
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 383
افتراضي I need your opinion about my essay

Smoking
There are many bad habits in our society . All of us agree that smoking one of these habits because we are see effect it on smokers and society . I will explain effect it on our health and our economic .
Smoking effects on our health because it causes cancer and lung disease . Many smoker suffer from cancer , where research has proven that smoking causes cancer , which in turn lead to death. Besides the doctors say that most of patients who visit them are smokers . Therefore, I would advise smokers to quit smoking .
Smoking effects on our economic because smokers spend a lot of money to get cigarettes and the cigarette companies raise prices . Economic reports indicate that the smoker spends about 25 percent of his income for smoking . In addition , cigarette companies raise prices . A pack of cigarette was sold 1 dollars , now sells 3 dollars .
In conclusion , smoking is bad habit effects on us.

توقيع هدددددء  

انا يالمترفه .. من قبل أعرفك .. واعرف الكهرب،،
سريت الليل باحساسي .. وشفت الذيب والعقرب
وزرعت بمهمهات الغيد نوري،، وقلت لاتغرب
وعلمت الوفا.. وشلون لا ينسى .. ولا يكذب
وخاويت الطموح.. وقلت :لا منجا ولا مهرب

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة هدددددء ; 27-12-2011 الساعة 10:48 AM.
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 27-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #2

English boy

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية English boy

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المشاركات: 491
افتراضي رد: I need your opinion about my essay

Smoking
There are many bad habits in our society . Most of us agree that smoking is one of these habits because we can see the effect of it on smokers and society. I will explain some of these effects that harm our health, economic and ofcourse the society.

Smoking effects on our health due to that fact that causes cancer and dangerous lung diseases. Many smokers suffer from cancer, where researches have proven that the main reason of cancer is smoking, which truly lead to certain death. That based on doctors who ensured that most of patients who visited them are smokers .

Therefore, I would advise smokers to quit smoking .
Smoking effects on our economic because smokers spend a lot of money to get cigarettes and its companies raise prices. Economic reports indicate that the smoker spends about 25 percent of his income on smoking . In addition, cigarette companies raise prices. A pack of cigarette has been sold with only 1 dollar, but recently it is been priced 3 dollars.

In conclusion , smoking is bad habit and it badly effects on us.

I just have made littel changes, plz check them out

your plan was okay as u've mentioned several points.. Economic, Health, Socity.. and u stuck with it! that was great shapping.. keep on going .. well done

English boy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 27-12-2011, 11:28 AM   #3

هدددددء

calm down

الصورة الرمزية هدددددء

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2010
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: E
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
البلد: جــــدة
المشاركات: 383