InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

(( The Reading Course …. Fun To Learn ))

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 03-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #10

شذى الوادي

أمــــلي بالله كبـيـر

الصورة الرمزية شذى الوادي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الثامن
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,044
افتراضي رد: (( The Reading Course …. Fun To Learn ))

Saturday's story
Real story

One student in the University of Colombia attended his Mathematics lecture and he sat in the back and sleep quietly. At the end of the lecture he woke up on the noise of the students …he looked at the board and saw that the instructor have written two questions .He copied it quickly and went out .When he went back home he was trying to solve the two questions .the questions were so difficult so he went to the library and borrowed the available references. After four days, he could solve the first question and he was so angry with the instructor who gave them these hard questions. in the next lecture, he was astonished that the instructor didn't ask them about the homework .therefore, the student went to his instructor and said:" I have spent four days to solve the first question and I solved it in four pages ".the instructor said:" but I didn't give you any homework and the questions which I have written down in the board are an example for the most difficult questions that science couldn't solve ever forever"
……………………………………

Requirement

Discuss the story with your friends by expressing your point of view in one or more of these suggested topics :a

Please answer all questions according to the requirement between brackets

A-give a suitable title (only phrase)a

B-what do you think will happen if the student wouldn't sleep during the lecture ?(only 1or 2 sentence/s)a

C-How could the student solve the first question whereas all the scientists couldn't ? (write one paragraph with 5 or more lines )a

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة شذى الوادي ; 03-07-2009 الساعة 09:46 PM.
شذى الوادي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:46 PM