InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

قصة تحتاج ترجمة

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-01-2009, 11:30 PM

bnooota bnooota غير متواجد حالياً

بنوته

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2008
التخصص: english
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: الرابع
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 315
Skaau.com (14) قصة تحتاج ترجمة

الرجاء ممن يعرف يترجم لي هذه القصة ترجمة صحيحة ان يكتب الترجمة ضمن الردود

وشكرا

قصة معلمة خاطبت الجانب الإنساني لشاب سرق حقيبتها أثناء خروجها من مدرستها.. ولم تكن المشكلة في فقدان راتبها فقط - الذي استلمته للتو - بل في احتواء حقيبتها على هويتها الشخصية وبطاقاتها البنكية وهاتفها الجوال.. وفي حين حثها الجميع على ابلاغ الشرطة قررت الاتصال على اللص مباشرة (من خلال هاتفها الجوال الموجود في الحقيبة).. غير أن اللص أغلق الهاتف فبعثت إليه رسالة لطيفة تقول فيها "أنا متأكدة بأنك شاب شهم ولولا ظروفك الصعبة لما أخذت الحقيبة ولهذا السبب يمكنك الاحتفاظ بالنقود ولكن أرجو إعادة أغراضي الأخرى".

وحين لم تستلم رداً بعثت اليه برسالة ثانية تقول فيها "مازلت أعتقد أنك شخص شريف ولهذا السبب لن أبلغ عنك الشرطة فأرجو إرجاع بطاقاتي التي لا تحتاج إليها"..

وحين لم يجب بعثت إليه برسالة ثالثة تقول فيها: "كي أثبت لك صدق كلامي وأنني لن ابلغ عنك الشرطة لا تحضر بنفسك وابعث بقية المحتويات على عنواني الموجود داخل الحقيبة"..
وبعد 19رسالة من هذا النوع استيقظت على جرس الباب يرن في ساعة متأخرة من الليل.. وحين فتحت الباب وجدت حقيبتها على الأرض - بكامل محتوياتها - وبقربها وردة حمراء وعلبة شوكولاته
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-01-2009, 11:50 PM   #2

بوليمر®

الصورة الرمزية بوليمر®

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: منطقة المدينة المنورة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 14,683
افتراضي رد: قصة تحتاج ترجمة

حاولتي يا bnoota انك تترجميها؟؟

اذا ايوه .... حطي محاولتك وان شاء الله الي يقدر يساعدك راح يحاول

بس اهم شي انك تحاولي

بالتوفيق

توقيع بوليمر®  

ربي كما أبكيتني
يوم ولادتي و الناس حولي يضحكون؟
أضحكني يوم موتي
و الناس حولي يبكون

بوليمر® غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 21-01-2009, 09:04 PM   #3

the share

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
التخصص: انجليزي
نوع الدراسة: انتظام
المستوى: السادس
المشاركات: 10

The story of the teacher addressed the humanitarian aspect of the man who stole her purse while getting out of school .. The problem was not only the loss of her salary - which has just received - but in the bag containing the personal identity and bank cards and mobile phone .. While urging all to inform the police decided to contact the thief directly (through the mobile phone found in the bag) .. However, the thief was closed telephone message sent to a nice, saying that "I am sure that you and the gallant young man in the difficult circumstances of what took the bag and for this reason that you can retain the money, but please repeat my other object.

When the response has not received a second letter sent to him saying, "I still think you are honest person and for that reason they will not inform the police about you, please return the cards that do not need to" ..

And when not to be sent to a third letter in which she says: "so you proved my sincerity I told you the police will not attend, and send your own content on the rest of the titles within the bag" ..

After 19, this kind of woke up to the door bell ringing late at night .. When I opened the door and found her purse on the ground - the entire contents - and near a red rose and a box of chocolates

تحياااااااااااااااتي

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة the share ; 21-01-2009 الساعة 09:07 PM.
the share غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 21-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #4

Grotesque82

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque82

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: السادس
المشاركات: 14

This is a story about a teacher who spoke about the humanitarian aspect of a young man who stole her purse on her way out from school
The problem isn’t just about the loss of her salary that she just received, but about the contents of her purse, her identification and ATM cards
While everyone was advising her to inform the police, she decided to contact the thief immediately (through her cell phone in her stolen purse) but the thief already turned it off
So she sent him a txt message saying “I am sure that you are a gentleman and if not for the tough times and circumstances that you are going through, you wouldn’t have stolen the purse, and because of this, you may keep the money but please return my other things
And when there was no reply from the young thief, she sent him a second message saying “ I still think that you are a noble person and I won’t inform the police about the incident, so please return my things that you don’t need and have no use of

Again, when he did not reply, she sent a third message stating “ to prove to you that I am honest about what I said, you don’t have to come and give me my things personally, just send them to my address found inside the purse

After sending 19 messages of the same content, she woke up on the sound of the door bell late at night. She opened the door and found her purse on the floor with all her belongings. Right next to it, a red rose and a box of chocolate.

Grotesque82 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:15 AM