InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها > منتدى الملخصات والمواضيع المميزة (قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها)

منتدى الملخصات والمواضيع المميزة (قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها) قسم خاص يتم نقل المواضيع المميزة و الملخصات والملفات المهمه الخاصة بقسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

::: دروس خصوصية منهجية لمادة Writing 2 Lane-216 :::

منتدى الملخصات والمواضيع المميزة (قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها)

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #21

سعيد المسهري

جامعي 3000

الصورة الرمزية سعيد المسهري

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
المستوى: السادس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 205
افتراضي

That‘ s very kind of you *thank you so match

توقيع سعيد المسهري  

سعيد المسهري غير متواجد حالياً  

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-07-2008, 01:13 PM   #22

*moon light*

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية *moon light*

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2008
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: لغات اوروبية
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 219
افتراضي

very nice idea

keep going

توقيع *moon light*  

Its nice 2 b important
but
its more important 2 b nice

الحمدلله كما ينبغي لجلال وجهه وعظيم سلطانه

http://www.skaau.com/vb/showthread.php?t=582449

*moon light* غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 05-07-2008, 02:09 PM   #23

Jasmine Al-Qahtani

يارب يسّر أمري

الصورة الرمزية Jasmine Al-Qahtani

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المشاركات: 989
افتراضي

hello dears,
Mamlakt Omri,

thanks a lot for that , for it is very good. I will put the link at the begining of this thread.

Aldaloa'ah,
welcome dear
let us forget the fail and begin a new blank page that should be filled with the new expertise and writing skills that we didn't have them before.

Saeed,
moon light<<I like your name :)
you are so welcome, and let us see your contribution on this thread.

JS

توقيع Jasmine Al-Qahtani  

اللهم إنـك عفوٌ تحب العفو فاعـفُ عنّـا

Life becomes precious and more special to us when we look for the little everyday miracles and get
excited about the privileges of simply being human

Told By :
Tim Hansel

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Jasmine Al-Qahtani ; 05-07-2008 الساعة 02:12 PM.
Jasmine Al-Qahtani غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 05-07-2008, 03:38 PM   #24

Jasmine Al-Qahtani

يارب يسّر أمري

افتراضي

welcome all

let us complete our lessson which was about

comparison and contrast essay

Here are some models of that kind of essasys

and as what we agreed at the first

we should read them mor than once and rewrite them at least two times

Two Great Mexican CitiesBecoming a foreign student has given me the opportunity of living in two cities at the same time: Queretaro and San Miguel. Living in each city regularly has let me see many differences between the both, but there are three main contrasts between them, which are the size of the cities, the life rhythm of each city, and the activities you can do in each city.

Usually the first difference that all people see is the size of the cities. Queretaro has grown into a great urban mass filled with industries, buildings, roads, and lots of people. The time it takes you to get from one place to another shows us how big it has become. San Miguel still maintains the essence of a colonial town in which most of its townsfolk know each other although the city has grown a lot in the last years.

Another great difference is the rhythm of life in each city. Queretaro has become a city in which its people are usually in a hurry and have a lot of things to do throughout the day. This can be seen by the amount of traffic in the city. On the other hand, San Miguel still remains quite a calm city where most people walk and take their time.

Maybe the most important difference between the cities are the activities you can do. In Queretaro you can find all sorts of things to do like shopping in plazas or going to the movies, etc. In San Miguel, there are places to drink a coffee and chat, theaters and art galleries to visit, and many places with beautiful architecture and decoration you can admire.

As you can see, there is a great difference between these two cities, and it is best to be in each city according to what you want to do. If you like to be active during the day, survive traffic and stress, and go shopping and have fun at clubs or bars, Queretaro is the place to be. But if you want to have a calm day, hang out with friends to catch up on things, or use your time in cultural activities like painting or music, San Miguel is a great option

the other one

Cows and WhalesThere are some things that happen to cows and whales. One of the things, both cows and whales are eaten by people in some countries as edible meat. Another thing, although they are living different places like ocean and land, they have their own lives.

It seems that cows and whales are in a same situation. But there are some differences that could be compared. First, many cows are slaughtered everyday. On the other hand, whales are protected by national law recently. Second, cows are important provisions for all over the world. However, whales are important edible animals only in a few countries. Finally, there is the biggest difference between cows and whales. It is that whales are free in the huge ocean until caught by people, and cows will be grown up in the field by the people to eat.

The first difference between cows and whales is that cows are the most popular edible meat all over the world. Therefore, many cows are butchered everyday. Of course, there are several reasons that people use cows to their provisions. Because cows are easy for farmers to breed, and they are not as clever as other animals. On the other hand, whales have been protected by a law. (The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea) Therefore, every whaler has been limited in number to catch the whales recently. The reason of this law is whales are not easy to breed as cows. And they are such a clever animals more than any other kind of animal.

The second difference is that cows are important provisions all over the world. Almost of all countries use beef as their main dish. Therefore, it is nothing wound and give any impression us to slaughter cows. But whales have been used as edible meat in a few countries like small islander countries. Therefore, for the people who are living in big countries, to slaughter the whales look like violence activity and wounded hunting.

The final difference is the biggest difference between cows and whales. Cows are raised by farmers in the fields that are surrounded by fences. They don't have any future. And they have to wait their slaughter in the field. On the other hand, whales are free in a huge ocean. They can swim and travel wherever they want. Even though, they are caught by people, other whales have a future. They don't need to wait their slaughter. They have their lives and freedom until caught by people.

In conclusion, there are something that happen to cows and whales. Both cows and whales are eaten by people as edible meat. Some people said that it is so poor for whale to be caught by whaler. But, how about cows? Sometimes cows and whales are both on the same situations. However, practically both cows and whales are completely opposite situations and different treatment

All the best to you

JS

قديم 05-07-2008, 04:33 PM   #25

رويده عباس

يا رب فرج الهم

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
التخصص: E
المستوى: السابع
المشاركات: 1,441
افتراضي

Dear Jasmin

thank you very much for this great lessones but can you show us the rules of writeing for the beginners

good luck

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة رويده عباس ; 05-07-2008 الساعة 04:36 PM.
رويده عباس غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 06-07-2008, 01:25 AM   #26

صمتى حكى بك

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية صمتى حكى بك

التخصص: لغات_ انجليزي
المشاركات: 173
افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

hi everyone

and thanks a lot Js that is hard work
and so usefull for us
I will get back to join to u
and write as soon as I can
god bless uنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة صمتى حكى بك ; 06-07-2008 الساعة 01:30 AM.
صمتى حكى بك غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 06-07-2008, 01:48 AM   #27

Jasmine Al-Qahtani

يارب يسّر أمري

افتراضي

Rowaydah

hellooo dear

for writing 1

your essays are different than writing two

you will take insha'a Allah

Example Essay
Decriptive Essay
Process Essay

At the begining of the course you will test in Grammar which called

(Sentence skills)

I do suggest to search about them on google

and please check the attachment below

there are two useful sites that are better than our book

and one d o c u m e nt illustrates the effective essay

also, I advise you to buy a grammar book and practice on it

If you want to know our book I can send you the title of it

JS
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: doc SampleEssay.doc‏ (51.5 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 118)
نوع الملف: rar New Folder.rar‏ (35.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 82)
نصائح مهمة : 1 - إفحص الملف المرفق بأي برنامج مضاد للفيروسات
2 - قم بمراسلة الإدارة عن أي مرفق يوجد به فيروس
3 - المنتدى غير مسوؤل عن مايحتويه المرفق من بيانات

قديم 06-07-2008, 01:54 AM   #28

Jasmine Al-Qahtani

يارب يسّر أمري

افتراضي

Samti,

welcome dear

I'm waiting your participation

JS

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Jasmine Al-Qahtani ; 06-07-2008 الساعة 04:21 AM.

قديم 06-07-2008, 04:57 AM   #29

رويده عباس

يا رب فرج الهم

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
التخصص: E
المشاركات: 1,441
افتراضي

oh thank you honey

Iwill study all this summer insha allah

pleas give me the title of the grammar book

God bless you

رويده عباس غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 06-07-2008, 10:45 PM   #30

الفتى

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية الفتى

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 825
افتراضي

J s

Thank you so much

I thought that i'm good in my essay loooool

never mine, I'll be right it again and I'll do my best

god pless you

توقيع الفتى  

لو سمحت

ناظر هنا و إقراء

((ربّنا لا تؤاخذنا إن نسينا أو أخطأنا ربّنا ولا تحمل علينا إصرا كما حملته على الذين من قبلنا ربّنا ولا تحمّلنا ما لا طاقة لنا به واعف عنّا واغفر لنا وارحمنا أنت مولانا فانصرنا على القوم الكافرين))

اللّهم اهدِنا فيمَن هَديْت و عافِنا فيمَن عافيْت و تَوَلَّنا فيمَن تَوَلَّيْت و بارِك لَنا فيما أَعْطَيْت و قِنا واصْرِف عَنَّا برحمتك شَرَّ ما قَضَيت إنك تَقضي ولا يُقضى عَليك انَّهُ لا يَذِّلُّ مَن والَيت وَلا يَعِزُّ من عادَيت

الفتى غير متواجد حالياً  

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة