InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

Inquiry

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 27-07-2014, 10:19 PM

abdullah algamdi abdullah algamdi غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2010
التخصص: English language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: السابع
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 37
Skaau.com (14) Inquiry

Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah

I hope help with the summer semester, Can I Join now or I missed the registration? And how do I pay and arrange the remaining material has? Note that the number of hours remaining has only 12 hours ......................................... . thank

Eid Mubarak every year and you all a thousand health and well-being of God and accept everyone and fasting and doing good deeds .
رد مع اقتباس

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 28-07-2014, 09:10 AM   #2

hghamdi00

تم إيقاف عضويته

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2013
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: Engwish Literature
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثامن
البلد: منطقة الباحة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 413
افتراضي رد: Inquiry

hey fellow,
you didn't miss anything bro the deadline for summer semester registration is tomorrow. look bro for the last 4 subjects not being studded yet I'm pretty sure you will pass them with higher grades than before and I heard that you can register or add articles as much as you still have in your list to be officially graduated whereas it's your "graduation semester", where the maximum limit of hours student can takes in his last semester is 24\hs for midterm and 18\hs for the summer; trully I'm not sure about second reference.

Financial operations : :D

you can pay fees from any atm machine near to you by going step by step to the instructions the machine give you till you find the option you lookin' for and then pay what you have to pay hehe
now stop asking questions and move your a** to collage and do what necessary if needed before the
day that mercy is not acceptable lol

Happy Eid to u too :D

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة hghamdi00 ; 28-07-2014 الساعة 11:37 AM.
hghamdi00 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:49 PM