InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

موسوعة برزنتيشن منقوله ..(my- nana)..

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 19-09-2010, 07:32 AM   #21

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,939
افتراضي رد: طلبآتكم المستعجلة (بحوث ..برزنتيشن ..شرح ..وآجبآت ) الرجآء وضع الطلب هنآ..

موضوع رائع عن الأزياء الإسلاميه
Islamic fashion

Islamic Clothing

Islam gives guidance about all aspects of life, including matters of public decency. Islam has no fixed standard as to the style of dress or type of clothing that Muslims must wear. However, some minimum requirements must be met.

Islam has two sources for guidance and rulings: the Qur'an which is considered to be the revealed word of Allah, and the Hadith or traditions of the Prophet Muhammad, who
serves as a human role model and guide.

1st Requirement: What parts of the body are to be covered

The first bit of guidance given in Islam describes the parts of the body which must be covered in public.

For women: In general, standards of modesty call for a woman to cover her body, particularly her chest. The Qur'an calls for women to "draw their coverings over their chests," and the Prophet Muhammad instructed believing women to cover their bodies except for their face and hands. Most Muslims interpret this to require headcoverings for women. Some Muslim women cover the entire body, including the face and/or hands.

2nd Requirement: Looseness:

Islam also guides that clothing must be loose enough so as not to outline or distinguish the shape of the body. Skin-tight, body-hugging clothes are out, for both men and women. When in public, some women wear a cloak over their personal clothing as a convenient way to "hide their curves." In many predominantly Muslim countries, men's traditional dress is somewhat like a loose robe, covering from the neck to the ankles.

3rd Requirement: Thickness:

The Prophet Muhammad once warned that in later generations, there would be people "who are dressed yet naked." See-through clothing is not modest, for either men or women. The clothing must be thick enough so that the color of the skin it covers is not visible, nor the shape of the body underneath.

4th Requirement: Overall appearance:

The overall appearance of a person should be dignified and modest. Shiny, flashy clothing may technically meet the above requirements, but defeat the purpose of overall modesty.

5th Requirement: Not imitating others:

Islam encourages people to be proud of who they are. Muslims should look like Muslims, and not like mere imitations of people of other faiths around them. Women should be proud of their femininity and not dress like men. And men should be proud of their masculinity and not try to imitate women in their dress. For this reason, Muslim men are forbidden from wearing gold or silk, as these are considered feminine accessories.

6th Requirement: Decent but not flashy:

The Qur'an describes that clothing is meant to cover our private areas, and be an adornment (Qur'an 7:26). Clothing worn by Muslims should be clean and decent, neither excessively fancy nor ragged. One should not dress in order to gain the admiration or
sympathy of others.

Beyond the Clothing: Behaviors and Manners:

Islamic clothing is but one aspect of modesty. More importantly, one must be modest in behavior, manners, speech and appearance in public. Dress is only one aspect of the total being, and merely reflects what is present on the inside of a person's heart.

وكل اللي عليك انك تنسخي الكلام والصور الى البوربوينت وتقدمية كعرض عن الازياء الاسلامية للمرأة وبإذن الله يعجبك :)

my-nana غير متواجد حالياً  

منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 20-09-2010, 05:11 AM   #22

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

افتراضي رد: طلبآتكم المستعجلة (بحوث ..برزنتيشن ..شرح ..وآجبآت ) الرجآء وضع الطلب هنآ..

جبت لكم موضوع عن شخص أول مره قابلتيه وكيف قابلتيه واش شعورك تجاهه مثلا صديق الدراسه وغيره.......

When I first met my friend I was a new student in the high school ,at the beganning I really didn't like her and thought that she was proud person but later I found out that she is very shy girl ,cute and good . We were like twin , we loved the same things and it was nice to share her my secrets. I love her so much and though we don't attend the same college we still contact each other and chat about our colleges and studies

قديم 08-10-2010, 03:39 AM   #23

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

افتراضي رد: موسوعة برزنتيشن منقوله ..(my- nana)..

هذا موضوع طلب مني ونسقته وممكن اللي طلبته مني تعدل فيه حسب رغبتها سواء بحجم البرزنتيشن أو في بعض محتوياته
Is Tv a Blessing or a not?
Television now plays such an important role in so many people's lives that it is essential for us to decide whether it is a blessing or a curse.Obviosly, television has both - advantages & disadvantages. But do the former outweight the latter?

On the one hand, TV is a great force in the world, because it enriches intellect, informs & touches upon poignant & topical problems. It can be seen that TV is the most powerful means of spreading information, it gives publicity to various events, people, happening
TV is one of the most popular way to spend our time. Nowadays more and more teenagers spend twice as mush time in front of the TV than reading books or playing games outside. As far as I know there is a great variety of opinions about television: some say that it’s very useful, and the others that it’s harmful.

I would like to mention some possitive aspect. In the first place, it keeps people informed. There is news, which inform us about the things, which are happening all around the world. Besides advertisements on TV give us information

توقيع my-nana  

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة my-nana ; 08-10-2010 الساعة 04:39 AM.

قديم 08-10-2010, 03:53 AM   #24

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

هذا عن منزل الأحلام ترجميه وافهميه زين وعدلي حسب هواك انا حددت على اللي محتاج تعديل بالأحمــــــــــر حطي مكانه اي مدينه من مدن الشرقيه وكمان حطي اسم الخليج العربي بدل الخليج المكتوب

[COLOR="DarkRed"]My Dream House
One day I want to have an enormous house with a beachfront view in my home town of St. Petersburg, Florida. My house will have five bedrooms, a two car garage, walk-in closets, and a gigantic bonus room. I want to own my dream house in seven years. When I finish school, I plan to move back to St. Petersburg and build my house on the beach. It is going to be beautiful.
Gulf Port Beach is where I want to build my house. The sand there is white as snow, and the air smells of salt water. The color of my house will be tan, and as soon as you walk in, you will see the family room with an apple red wall. On the wall there will be a picture of my family. As you walk down the hall, you will see the kitchen and smell fresh backed apple pie on the stove. The kitchen will be my favorite part of the house.
In the bedroom there will be the scent of lavender[/COLOR
]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة my-nana ; 08-10-2010 الساعة 04:35 AM.

قديم 08-10-2010, 04:28 AM   #25

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

وهذا عن ?why should you learn english

Everyone speaks English, right? Well, certainly not everyone speaks English. According to the CIA World Fact Book, only 5.6 % of the world's total population speaks English as a primary language. That number doubles when people who speak English as a second or third language are counted. By conservative estimates, that means that well over four-fifths of the world's population does not speak English.

It's true that English has become a global lingua franca over the past several decades. This fact, however, really should have little effect on your decision to learn a foreign language. The attitude that English alone is enough in fact creates self-imposed limitations. To remain monolingual is to stunt your educational development, to restrict your communication and thinking abilities, and to deny yourself the ability to fully appreciate and understand the world in which you live. Learning another language opens up new opportunities and gives you perspectives that you might never have encountered otherwise. Personal, professional, social, and economic considerations all point to the advantages of learning foreign languages. Still not convinced? Here are 10 very good reasons why you should be learning a foreign language:
1. To increase global understanding
2. To improve employment potential
3. To increase native language ability
4. To sharpen cognitive and life skills
5. To improve chances of entry into college or graduate school
6. To appreciate international literature, music, and film
7. To make travel more feasible and enjoyable
8. To expand study abroad options
9. To increase understanding of oneself and one's own culture
10. To make lifelong friends

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة my-nana ; 08-10-2010 الساعة 04:33 AM.

قديم 08-10-2010, 02:44 PM   #26

wed0o0

يارب وفقني

الصورة الرمزية wed0o0

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
التخصص: :) eNgL!Sh :)
المستوى: الثامن
المشاركات: 266

يعطيك العافية يا عسل وان شاءالله يكون بموازين حسناتك
بالنسبة للي قالت هذا النوع من المساعدة ماتحبه او مو حلو..!!..
حبيتي بالعكس اكيد البنات ماحيعتمدوا كليا عالموضوع ماحيكون نسخ لصق!!
مجرد افكار تساعد لانو مو الكل عندهم خيال واسع وقدرة ع التعبير زي غيرهم

تحياتي

wed0o0 غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 08-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #27

اذا في مكان سجليني ..!

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية اذا في مكان سجليني ..!

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2010
المستوى: الأول
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 276

وااااااااااااااااااااااااو الله يسعدك ياااشيخه والله انك ساااعدتيني كثير منجدالله ياااشيخه يكتبه في مووووزينك ياااارب ومرررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررر ررره شكرا بس لوسمحتي عادي اكتبو في ورقه واقراء من الورقه يعني ماااتنقصني التيتشر وشكرا مره

اذا في مكان سجليني ..! غير متواجد حالياً  

قديم 08-10-2010, 11:49 PM   #28

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

هذا موضوع عن الورود وألوانها قدميه كله أو أي جزئيه فيه كله حلو

Colors of roses
Flowers are the messengers of our most sacred feelings. They have a language of their own. As gifts they are capable of expressing all shades of feelings and passions. The rose is especially noted, as it is the earliest flower. The rose has been known to hold out as a phor throughout the many ages, surviving a partial death for at least eleven centuries in the West. The rose has deep meanings that cannot be destroyed they can simply be redirected. The rose has been prized for thousands of years throughout a wide range of cultures, and has come to symbolize many different things.

Red Love, Beauty, Courage and Respect, Romantic Love, Congratulations, "I Love You", "Job Well Done", Sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion

Red (Dark) Unconscious beauty
Red (Single) "I Love You"
Deep Burgundy Unconscious Beauty
White Purity, Innocence, Silence, Secrecy, Reverence, Humility, Youthfulness,
"I am worthy of you", Heavenly
White (Bridal) Happy love
Pink Appreciation, "Thank you", Grace, Perfect Happiness, Admiration, Gentleness, "Please Believe Me"
Dark Pink Appreciation, Gratitude, "Thank You"
Light Pink Admiration, Sympathy, Gentleness, Grace, Gladness, Joy, Sweetness
Yellow Joy, Gladness, Friendship, Delight, Promise of a new beginning, Welcome Back, Remember Me, Jealousy,
"I care"
Yellow with Red Tip Friendship, Falling in Love
Orange Desire, Enthusiasm
Red and White Given together, these signify unity
Red and Yellow Jovial and Happy Feelings
Peach Appreciation, Closing the deal, Let's get together, Sincerity, Gratitude
Pale Peach Modesty
Coral Desire
Lavender Love at first sight, Enchantment
Orange Enthusiasm, Desire, Fascination
Black * Death, Farewell
Blue * The unattainable, the impossible
Single - any color Simplicity, Gratitude
Red Rosebud Symbolic of purity and loveliness
White Rosebud Symbolic of girlhood
Thorn-less Rose "Love at first sight"

Roses by the Numbers

A single rose of any color depicts utmost devotion
Two roses entwined together communicate "Marry me"
Six Roses signify a need to be loved or cherished
Eleven roses assure the recipient they are truly and deeply loved
Thirteen roses indicate a secret admirer

قديم 09-10-2010, 12:00 AM   #29

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

وهذا الثاني عن البيتزا

Pizza History
Pizza is actually modern Italian for pie. The origin of the term is murky but is said to be derived from an Old Italian word meaning "a point," which later evolved to the Italian word pizzicare, meaning "to pinch or pluck." A Neapolitan dialect of the word first shows up in print in 1000 A.D. in the form of picea or piza, assumably referring to the way the hot pie is plucked from the oven.
Early forms of pizza were most likely what we call focaccia today. The tomato did not reach Italy until the 16th century, hence no tomato sauce for the pie we know as pizza. The addition of mozzarella cheese (initially made from buffalo milk) did not come about until the 19th century.

The standard tomato, basil, and mozzarella pizza is first credited to Raffaele Esposito of the Pizzeria di Pietro, who dedicated the creation to Queen Margherita in 1889. The colors nicely coincided with the colors of the Italian flag.

Italian immigrants brought pizza to the United States, but it was mostly confined to small areas of the Northeast. Once in America, the pizza stretched out to 18 inches in diameter or more. The first pizzeria opened in New York City in 1896 at 53-1/2 Spring Street. Yet pizza did not really gain popularity outside the Northeast until returning World War II servicemen returned from their tours in Italy with a hankering for the pizza they enjoyed in Naples.
In the 1940's, sales of oregano increased by 5,200 percent over 8 years due to the surge in popularity of pizza and other Italian foods. In 1957, the Celentano Brothers marketed the first frozen pizzas.

Pizza is described as a flat pie made from a yeast dough topped with various cheeses, vegetables, meats, seasonings, and other ingredients. Nowadays, you will find many variations, including dessert pizzas.

The topping of choice by the majority is pepperoni, followed by Italian sausage and mushrooms. Anchovies are a hotly debated topping; you either love them or hate them

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة my-nana ; 09-10-2010 الساعة 12:06 AM.

قديم 09-10-2010, 01:34 AM   #30

NeeiNaaB

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية NeeiNaaB

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
التخصص: انجليزي
المستوى: التاسع
المشاركات: 614

الله يعطيكي الف عافية
صراحة كفيتي ووفيتي مواضيع قريتها جدا رائعة
الى الامام وشكرا جزيلا

توقيع NeeiNaaB  

NeeiNaaB غير متواجد حالياً  

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة