InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

دروس لتعلم الكتابه...قصص ...مقالات....اشعار

قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 10-07-2008, 09:51 PM

FreeDiver FreeDiver غير متواجد حالياً

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
نوع الدراسة: انتساب
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 30
افتراضي دروس لتعلم الكتابه...قصص ...مقالات....اشعار

ياشباب خلونا نتعاون
كل واحد يكتب مابداخله قصه خاطره شعر اي شيء
وراح نحاول نصححها مع بعض....لاحد يخجل كلنا هنا لكي نستفيد
من شروط تعلم اللغه you should accept correction

وهذه القصه من وحي الخيال...لاتبخلو في الاراء والتصحيح.....

In the middle of nowhere…in a small village in the desert there were some tents…It was so dark at that night most of the village's people were gathering together in one tent…..you could hear the women's voice screaming from pain…her voice was breaking the silence of the desert…everyone was waiting…..they were expecting a babe…Her husband was waiting too in men section…he was praying "God I want a boy this time"
He had a hope that his wife would beget a boy this time after six daughters…he wanted a boy to carry his name….the wife was in pain from parturition…suddenly her voice went away and everyone could hear the babe's voice. His heart was beating so much….Then an old woman came with gloomy face said" It's a girl again" he couldn't stop his tears….then he threw himself on the sand…started blaming his luck and asking himself "Why. why me!! what am I going to do now with seven daughters when there's no boy to look after them after I die"……he went to the women section, he couldn't look at his wife's eyes or even at the babe…everyone was sad as someone has just died, not a new spirit has just born……

To be continue

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة FreeDiver ; 10-07-2008 الساعة 09:55 PM.
رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:39 PM