InstagramTwitterSnapChat

وصف

العودة   منتديات سكاو > الكليات الجامعية > منتدى كلية الآداب والعلوم الإنسانية > قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها > منتدى الملخصات والمواضيع المميزة (قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها)
التسجيل مشاركات اليوم البحث

منتدى الملخصات والمواضيع المميزة (قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها) قسم خاص يتم نقل المواضيع المميزة و الملخصات والملفات المهمه الخاصة بقسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها

₪¦¦╠ My Personal Statement ╣¦¦₪

منتدى الملخصات والمواضيع المميزة (قسم اللغات الأوروبية و آدابها)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 02-01-2015, 09:58 AM
الصورة الرمزية saadoony

saadoony saadoony غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
الكلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English Language
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: منطقة الرياض
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 2,329
افتراضي ₪¦¦╠ My Personal Statement ╣¦¦₪

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
تحية طيبه وبعد :

أي شخص يرغب بالتقديم على الجامعات بالخارج مطالب بعمل تقرير شخصي عن رغبته بإكمال الماجستير ويجب أن يكون مقنع فأرغب مشاركتكم هذا التقرير لمعرفة آراءكم قبل أرسال التقرير بشكله النهائي

I graduated from high school without any knowledge of English language but I was always fond of it so I admired by Albert Einstein Great Life Lessons and I apply the Imagination is Powerful like every normal person who has dreams: which says “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge”. So I drew my future from fantasy and I achieved some goals at the beginning I completed studying English and I took English language skills Diploma from Direct English which is develop my reading , speaking ,writing and listening skills background then I graduated but I still need more it's like food for me whatever I eat I still need more so I enrolled in King AbdulAziz University and they have some rules to qualify in English specialize so I said to myself I have to make it so after four years I graduated with my English bachelor's in Arts but I'm not satisfied yet and now I've been working for government for 8 years and 4 years of it I worked as Interpreter which is boring to do interpretation so I want to take a rescue and quit my job to follow my dream and to improve my skills in English and to sate my desires then I don't want to lost my English background also in the future I want to be that teacher who teach his children and the generation strong English with new teach methods which I can acquire it from completing my Master Degree and be one of Yale University students.

توقيع saadoony  

I was born on September 11th which is bad memory for The Americans
but I'm not satisfied about this and what happened in Afghanistan and Iraq
it's not Operation of Freedom it's an Operation of
Crusade, Massacre
and Revenge However, I'm proud being Muslim and I'm ain't Terrorist
and I just wanna practice my religion and I'll
Sacrifice my soul
and last blood drop for it cause I know at last I'm on the Heaven way

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة saadoony ; 02-01-2015 الساعة 10:45 AM.
رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:29 AM