عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 16-07-2009, 09:39 PM   #113

abohalah2020

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية abohalah2020

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2008
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: لغة إنجليزية
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: الثامن
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 346
افتراضي رد: (( The Reading Course …. Fun To Learn ))

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شذى الوادي مشاهدة المشاركة
[quote=abohalah2020;934639]
i spent 2 days thinking in this a story

It is really mixed from sad points K and wisdom . we must admit that every thing we can gain in this life start from thim ,

All religions and all societies have given parents an honorable status
particularly our mother. She not only nourished us in her womb, but went through pain and suffering. She loved us even before we were born. She toiled when we were totally helpless infants. She spent sleepless nights caring for us. Thus, God has enjoined on us to show kindness, respect, and humility to our parents. We are commanded to do this, even though (u may write IF instaid if though)they may have injured us. The only exception to the above command is made in the following verse:

"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents; but if they strive (to force) thee to join with Me anything of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not

Let us pray to God that He guide us to be respectful, kind, and obedient to our parents

Wonderful , wonderful comment mash Allah ,I have marked the mistakes with red color ,
For the word even though means
( على الرغم من)
and even if means
(حتى لو)
, keep up writing I think you will be a good writer soon Allah willing , concerning the TRUE & FALSE Q you answered them all correctly
Best wishes

[/quote]
I am your student
sometims we love the subject , and try to do our best on it , so we .....its teacher

i will be with

best regard

your brother

abohalah2020@g

توقيع abohalah2020  

Make Your Smile Change The World - But Dont Let The World Change Your Smile
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

abohalah2020 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس