عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #10

أنيــس

MBA is my aim

الصورة الرمزية أنيــس

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 463
افتراضي رد: 448 شكسبير ما قبل الإختبار ،، تبادل الآراء والأسئلة المتوقعة والنقاط المهمة

الشكر لكم يا أخوان وأعتذر عن أخطاء السبلنق في ملف الدورة التي لم أكتشفها إلا عند البدء في المذاكرة

أحد الأسئلة المهمة هو علاقة أنتونيو ببسانيو في تاجر البندقية والإجابات كثير لهذا السؤال ولكن وجدت في أحد المنتديات إجابة بلغة بسيطة جداً وواضحة وأحببت أن أنقلها إليكم

Question: Discuss the relationship between Antonio and Bassanio. What does the friendship reveal about their characters

Antonio and Bassanio’s friendship is a very close one. Bassanio consider Antonio his best friend. I also think that Bassanio is also Antonio’s best friend because Antonio lends money to Bassanio so he can pay his debts while living the high and fun life.

Antonio even sacrifices his own life to Shylock so that Bassanio can have three thousands ducats to woo Portia, a rich heiress from Belmont. I think this part really says that Antonio does care about Bassanio and in a possible way he loves him like a brother. Antonio is really a nice and kind friend and Bassanio is really lucky to have him. This part shows that Antonio is really kind and would sacrifice everything so his friend’s happiness would be satisfied.

Bassanio on the other hand sometimes takes Antonio for granted. Bassanio even told
Portia that Antonio is his best friend and he is the kindest and nicest man in Venice. Portia replied that she would like to meet him. But there is a scene where Bassanio wasn’t gold – digger always that he also cares about Antonio too. Bassanio tells Portia that he must save Antonio’s life from the Jewish moneylender, Shylock. He says that he has to save his friend’s life first before gets married. This part also shows that he is truthful to his friend. When Bassanio gives the ring, that Portia made him swear never to give it away, lose it or anything, to the lawyer who in real is Portia to reward the lawyer for helping to save Antonio’s life.

Bassanio also feels worry when Portia tells him that she had to sleep with the lawyer to
get the ring back. This is the part that Bassanio shows that he is in love with Portia and not only with her wealth. But Portia eventually told Bassanio that she is the lawyer and Nerissa is the lawyer’s clerk. Bassanio feels thankful by his wife. This part also shows that Portia’s beauty also matches her brains.

Antonio on the other hand also shows that he is easily to think that Bassanio
care for him but in fact Bassanio only wants money. Although Antonio is kind, I also
think he is too trustworthy. He trusts so must on his ship. He was very confident that his
ships will return safely to land. But later rumors spread that Antonio’s ships sank and the news turned out to be true. I also thought that Antonio is a lonely man and have no self confident. But this part shows that he has a small spark of it in him. Antonio also tells shylock that he is a dog, a misbeliever, spits on his Jew clothes and more horrible
things. This shows that Antonio can be an enemy and unkind person to the Jews.

I believe that throughout the trial, Antonio and Bassanio characters have many sides. Bassanio turned out to be a nice man after all and Antonio can also be a horrible man after all. Their friendship reveals some new characters about them.

توقيع أنيــس  

Success does not come to those who wait
and it doesn't wait for anyone to come to it

لا اله الا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
استغفرك اللهم من جميع الذنوب والخطايا وأتوب إليك

أنيــس غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس