عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 08-05-2009, 11:17 PM   #6

شك شك

نا واختي على نفس النك نيم

الصورة الرمزية شك شك

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2008
التخصص: ارصاد
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: السادس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 142
Talking رد: 213 ياااا مسلمين..

chapter 3 Eating to Live or Living to Eat

Genre focus : deive

Subject :deive paragraph about holiday food

· How to write about holyday food
· I start with holyday name and why we celebrate of it and that is The topic sentences most be general statement e.g.(Eid Alfitr is a family celebration to make the end of Ramadan.
· I have to be more specific than the topic sentences e.g. (Muslims eat many traditional foods on Eid Alfitr)
· Then I write the details e.g. ( some typical Eid Alfitr foods are Kabsa ( rice ,chicken and vegetables) ,Tharyd ( meat and potato stew ) and biscuits .
· I end with my Personal opinion or my idea about that e.g. people eat more than usual on Eid Alfitr, but they feel full and happy.

1. Count and non count nouns rules
2. How to use appositives : in writing about food , I have to explain what some dishes
. And I can use appositive to do this effectively e.g. in page 50
3. How I can use commas in lists

Adjectives I can use it to describe food:
Good!/ Great!/ Delicious!
flavor, including good, delicious, tasty, yummy, pleasant-tasting, scrumptious, delectable, etc....

Mthlotha
Mthlotha the special dish for Eid Al-fiter which comes at the end of Ramdan, there is a big celebration called Eid Al-fiter. Muslims all over the world celebrate this holiday. Families ever where enjoy themselves with friends and relatives. They eat and drink more than usual in that festival.
Mthlotha, especially dish in Riyadh region, is a popular dish with rice, bread and meat. People usually have drinks beside this great dish such as tea or soft drinks (cola, Pepsi, 7 up)
After eating Mthlotha you will feel good, I have tried it myself. It’s really good dish.

شك شك غير متواجد حالياً