الموضوع: الرايتنج مجنني
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 01-06-2011, 12:26 PM   #35

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية فرع كليات البنات
التخصص: !!*English*!!
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 6,426
افتراضي رد: الرايتنج مجنني

،’

~...Hiiii dear ...Thank you for your supporting honey

You always with me <<نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

،’

،’yes of course it is needed to put "a " before names and names with adjectives like when we say in this e.g :
he is a good man
i rented a house .

I tought that too, but non of you said anything about it. THat's why I asked you. Thanks<نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

،’

amm in this part i put the "s' for two reasons :
because u put the subject as a plural and the second thing that they need alot of time to do their homworks so it can't possibly to be just one homework or research and stay to do it all day long > don't u think so ?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes, I understand you dear its clear, but I meant (in word file when I write homeworks),it cames like this (home works) not homeworks, like its wrong word, and I want to know why? Maybe there is something I don't know about

?...See my point
،’

amm bythe way i attached my argumentative essay about the subject of the effect of tv on children .but i didn't have a chance to send it to the instructor to check it so please if there was anything wrong don't forget to inform me .waiting your notes about me .see ya my friend .
!!!....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw exciting

I will look at it after lunch dear coz I have to go now

I'm sOoOoOo happy coz you give us this essay

See ya

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

،’

رغد محمد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس