الموضوع: الرايتنج مجنني
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 01-06-2011, 10:23 AM   #32

رغد محمد

الصورة الرمزية رغد محمد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية فرع كليات البنات
التخصص: !!*English*!!
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: جــــدة
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 6,426
افتراضي رد: الرايتنج مجنني

،’

i just want to share my notes with you guys . as belong to your essay raghad i could say in my humble opinion that your writing in this cause and effect essay is much better than the first one you wrote .because your sentences structure is very good and clear .

~...Hiiiiii dear MaloOoOokah

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Thank you dear. You don't know how happy I'm when I found you and Mr.Fahad to help me develop my writing coz I add this course late maybe around month ago, and I couldn't find anyone to support me. So, I start to learn by myself. In fact, I were like Rose, the same writing and mistakes, but now I'm getting better, alhamdullah, thank you honey. You are so helpful and supportive person

،’

Ok, look I have some Qs, and I want you to answer it, deal?

Nowadays, most of us have a trouble sleeping.

?...Is it good to put "a" before the word trouble or not and why

،’

. They stay all day doing their homeworks, researches, or study for the exams which forces them to stay all night doing them.

Why did you put "s" after homework coz when I wrote it the word file couldn't accept it ?
،’

Whatever the reason was, we should try to organize our time and stop wasting it with things that will not benefit us in any way.

?..."Why did you change "is" to "was

،’
?About your Q, I think Mr.Fahad explane it very well. Do you understand him

’،

~....Thank you again and again honey

See you soon

،’

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

رغد محمد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس