عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 14-09-2008, 08:13 PM   #167

Grotesque

Baroque

الصورة الرمزية Grotesque

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: Home studies
المستوى: الخامس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 60
افتراضي مشاركة: أصدقــاء للأبـد Friend 4 Ever

Greetings and hail Shatha, it’s good to finally hear from you again there is no need to apologize regarding your late answer we all have issues to deal with in real life so it is totally understandable. There is no need to explain the question syntactically I’m going to take it very soon any way and I’m sure it won’t be a pleasant experience. Regarding grammar, I totally suck in grammar I just know the basics that’s about it, it’s just like Arabic you can speak it but you can’t explain its grammar unless your majored in it, it’s the same case with me in English I have good vocabulary and read a lot and can speak it perfectly but I can’t explain some certain grammar points which is my weak side to say the least. I’m sorry to see that no one responded to your previous participations, trust me I know how you feel. It just sucks when you put effort and time to write something and people just come and leave without saying anything what so ever but it’s just like you said, we are all here to improve our language and that’s something I’m always willing to do at any time. Thank you again for your reply, God bless you.

توقيع Grotesque  

Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion disintegrating as it goes testing our communication

Grotesque غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس