عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 04-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #10

Jasmine Al-Qahtani

يارب يسّر أمري

الصورة الرمزية Jasmine Al-Qahtani

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 989
افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Hi dears

Because nobody answered my Qs, I prefer to copy the essays of those outlines

First

Block Arrangent

Vacationing at the Beach or in the MountainsPeople are always looking forward to their vacation period. There are many options where to choose. I think that the two most common places people choose for taking a vacation are the beaches and the mountains. Both places offer a variety of fun activities. The beach offers activities that the mountain cannot offer and vice versa. The mountain and the beach are totally different. The purpose of this essay is to contrast the climate, types of activities and locations of beaches and mountains.

I’m going to discuss mountains first. The three aspects I’m going to discuss are climate, types of activities and location. Climate is always important in order to enjoy vacations. If a person dislikes cold weather, he or she might have a hard time in the mountains. The cold climate in the mountains is the first barrier to enjoying them, but the climate and the temperature of these zones also determine the types of activities they offer. Snow boarding, mountain climbing, mountain biking, hiking, and skiing are some activities people can enjoy when going to the mountains. There are many regions that have mountains where people can go and have a great vacation. Canada is a country located in North America and contains many mountain vacation sites where people can go and have fun.

I’m going to discuss the beach second. The three aspects I’m going to discuss are climate, types of activities and location. Warm climate is one of the most important features that the beach has. Sun and fun are two words that describe the beach. The temperature in those places is always hot. The sea and the warm climate determine the activities that are available at the beach. People can swim, play volleyball, play soccer, and ride water bikes. In most coastal sites, there are discos and restaurants where people can dance or party throughout the night. Mexico offers many amazing coastal sites to visit. Acapulco and Cancun are two of the most beautiful and famous beaches in the word.

It doesn’t matter what place a person decides to choose. The fun is 100% guaranteed. People often choose one of these two options to spend their vacations. Depending on what the person likes is what he or she will choose. I like the beach better than the mountains, but sometimes it is better to take a risk and try a different place to enjoy

Is the essay above organized using block or point-by-point arrangement of details? Note first the essay is four paragraphs, (1) an introduction, (2) a paragraph about vacationing in the mountains, (3) a paragraph about vacationing at the beach, and (4) a conclusion. This is the block arrangement, the first block containing information about mountains and the second block containing information about the beach.

I think we understood the meaning of Block Arrangement

Now, take a paper and copy that model two times

Best wishes

Js

توقيع Jasmine Al-Qahtani  

اللهم إنـك عفوٌ تحب العفو فاعـفُ عنّـا

Life becomes precious and more special to us when we look for the little everyday miracles and get
excited about the privileges of simply being human

Told By :
Tim Hansel

Jasmine Al-Qahtani غير متواجد حالياً