الموضوع: Japan VS Saudi
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 10-10-2011, 12:38 AM   #17

English boy

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية English boy

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 491
افتراضي رد: Japan VS Saudi

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة live is live مشاهدة المشاركة
why not

at least we can teach our self and our children

you know Japanese take 50 years to improve their education after the second war wourld because they wondered how the USA defeated them.

and korean said why shouldn't we do like Japanese then they just take 10 years to be like Jabanese

ok let us take 20 years to be at least like korean not like Mauritania and Djibouti

is it right or know

why almost always we have to go through the wrong way why haven't we correct our self then correct the neighbors, by this way we will get better

warm regards

you are absolutely right, u & I are walking at the same side where we do believe that we need to go forward and catch the train. I'm not optimistic but I really feel depressed in some occasions when I myself acting good where others don't?? a

Japan & Korea kept on their customs they didn't follow as we do. they create their own ideas, they were exterminated during the time of second war.. that gave them benefit to hit the start with completely new generation. they felt the sadness with all its means, then the came up together with complete honesty which is almost non exists on Arab world

English boy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس