الموضوع: الرايتنج مجنني
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 05-06-2011, 02:10 PM   #64

ابو فهد*

سبحان الله وبحمده

الصورة الرمزية ابو فهد*

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
كلية: كلية الآداب والعلوم الانسانية
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: متخرج - انتساب
المستوى: متخرج
البلد: منطقة الباحة
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 92
افتراضي رد: الرايتنج مجنني

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةGreetings to all KAU forum membersنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Violetta

I promised to correct your essay today, but Raghad and Al Ma’alak did the best with you by their corrections

I hope you take care of your mistakes and improve your writing by doing more writing

Actually, I spent nice and informative time with you; we learned some writing skills such as correction of spelling errors, grammar and how to write essay in good manner. So, it is important to continue learning and I suggest initiating a plan to be applied after the end of exams. As the below
proposal

 General writing test
 Identify common mistakes
 Learn new skills
 Hold open discussion
 Answer members’ questions

Applying and participating in these items could lead to high level of success for both members and visitors

Last point

Thank you for all people who have been participated with us
since first time, especially excellent leader members like

Ro$e
who created this subject, thank you very much

Raghad
who has nice style of behavior, respectful, activity and quick responding

Al Mala’ak
who has very good communication and very positive comments

Malikat Al Ahsaas
who wrote one comment and then disappeared

Thanks a lot for all members who shared us recently and gooooooooood luck

At this moment, I have to say goooooooooooood bye, see you after the end of examinations god willing, I have no time to participate with you nowadays due to the final tests. Please, if there is any important inquiry you can use academic massage

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةBest Regards,نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ابو فهد* ; 05-06-2011 الساعة 02:12 PM. سبب التعديل: missing letter
ابو فهد* غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس