عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 10-05-2009, 12:53 AM   #8

شك شك

نا واختي على نفس النك نيم

الصورة الرمزية شك شك

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2008
التخصص: ارصاد
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: السادس
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 142
افتراضي رد: 213 ياااا مسلمين..

Chapter 4 Letter
11/جمادى الأولى/1430
10:59 م
Genre focus : information

Organizing paragraphs in a letter :
First paragraph will say hello to friend discuss the visit and describe some activities
The Second paragraph will give directions to home
The last paragraph will have one or 2 sentences to saying bye and end the letter
When I want to give direction it's will be as step -by - step to follow it's help to be more clearly
Choosing the correct verb tens
I have to forms simple present (for rotten things )
And future with be going to ( for something I'm going to do or plan to do it )
Using the preposition ( in - at-behind - on - to- onto- down -for )
Using there , it and they
On the letter I start with date it must be in the upper of the letter I write month first with capital it then day and comma after it and I end with year by number e.g. April 12 , 2007
Salutation is usual on the begging of letter e.g. dear what ever then I put comma
(dear mom ,)
then we move to the body of this letter and write what I want with out sentences topic
Then I closing the paragraph with usual one sentence e.g. best wishes

Letter
Jan 14, 2009
Dear Mona,
I'm really happy to write to you, and I hope you and your family are well. actually I'm so exciting that you are going to visit me in the next weekend. We are going to have great time with each other. I made plan to spend time in holiday, on Thursday afternoon we going to the mall for shopping, and then we can have dinner at the near restaurant from my home. In Friday if you want, we can go to the spa right near the mall there many things to do and you can have a wonderful time. It's easy to find my home. I live in 60th street. You can come to my house through King Fahd Road. You will see a fast food restaurant on your left. Turn left on to the 60th street, until you come to a mosque. Next to it, there is a girls' school. My house is on the other side of the road.
See you in week end
Your friend,

شك شك غير متواجد حالياً