الموضوع: بنات شكسبير
عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 25-12-2009, 08:28 PM   #4

أملي رحمة ربي

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية أملي رحمة ربي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2009
التخصص: علمي علمك
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 164
افتراضي رد: بنات شكسبير

Famous quotation i just found

Macbeth Quotes
Lady Macbeth: Out, damned spot! out, I say! (Act 4, Scene 1)
Lady Macbeth: What's done cannot be undone. (Act 4, Scene 1)
King Duncan: There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face. (Act 1, Scene 4)
Macbeth: False face must hide what the false heart doth know. (Act 1, Scene 8)
Lady Macbeth: Things without all remedy should be without regard: what's done is done. (Act 3, Scene 2)
Lady Macbeth: But screw your courage to the sticking-place, and we'll not fail. (Act 1, Scene 7)
Macbeth: Stars, hide your fires! Let not light see my black and deep desires. (Act 1, Scene 4)
Lady Macduff: When our actions do not, our fears do make us traitors. (Act 4, Scene 2)
Banquo: And oftentimes, to win us to our harm, the instruments of darkness tell us truths, win us with honest trifles, to betray's in deepest consequence. (Act 1, Scene 1)
Lady Macbeth: Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it. (Act 1, Scene 5)
Macbeth: If chance will have me king, why, chance may crown me. (Act 1, Scene 3)
Lady Macbeth: Yet do I fear thy nature; It is too full o' the milk of human kindness. (Act 1, Scene 5)
Malcolm: Give sorrow words: the grief that does not speak whispers the o'er-fraught heart, and bids it break. (Act 4, Scene 3)
Malcolm: Angels are bright still, though the brightest fell. (Act 4, Scene 3)
Macbeth: Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day to the last syllable of recorded time; and all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. (Act 5, Scene 5
)

أملي رحمة ربي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس