عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 10-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #61

Conscientious

من لي سواك يا ربي فيشفيني

الصورة الرمزية Conscientious

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2008
التخصص: English
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,807
افتراضي رد: oOo يداً بيد لنحقق حلمنا ....تجمع مؤيدي الكتابة بالإنجليزية في هذا القسم oOo

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nour al3mr مشاهدة المشاركة

I'm the first one who should be kicked out from this section نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

It's a wonderful topic نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

I don't know how to thank you dear

I will come back again -God willing- to see the rest of comments نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

God protect you Con
Nour , u illuminated the subject

u know i was thinking of inviting u and um hamdan but i said to myself maybe they can't adhere to the rules of the group coz they r supervisors and they need to write in arabic

but i believe that once u and um hamdan starts replying in Arabic , member will do so

but at last its ur choice to be with us or not

good luck نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبو عبدالاله مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi mate ,it is an amazing english group tree. its representative the student WHO IS looking to improve his writing style ,spelling errors and avoid grammer mistakes.I will start with you this challenge and encourage my colleagues to jion us soon .
I WILL BE BACK SOON
welcome

ok if u agree to write always in English in this section , put ur name with us in the tree and wear the logo

good luck bro

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الملاك الأبيض مشاهدة المشاركة
dear con may allah bless your efforts and give u the health to see ur dream become reality more than ever

ur subject is a step on the way and we will never let u down because ur dream is our dreams as will

and like i said before i opened this subject to start to participate in practical way and to apply our knowledge in translating ,this is the link :

http://www.skaau.com/vb/showthread.p...71#post4381671

i hope u all interact with us to achieve our goals .
well done dear malak , hope to see soon

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ابو فهد* مشاهدة المشاركة
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةGreat greetings to allنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

After that

Shall we start implementing what we have dreamed, I mean to start providing informative subjects and reduce inappropriate comments. So, let's get down to the nitty-gritty

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةConscientiousنقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

Thanks for your encouragement & I hope that may Allah grant you good health soon to stay with us forever
thank you so much abo Fahad , may Allah bless u

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة MS.Fabulous مشاهدة المشاركة
i am back
good after non

con my job is to see if the members of our group
apply our rules right
i am watching you every one be careful hhhhhhhh
malak i like your game soooo much but i have a question the translation should be literal or immmm i forget what is the high
level in translation i don't remember
i have a lot of ideas
brb

yes Miss , u have to do that

i trust u

توقيع Conscientious  

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين أستغفر الله وأتوب اليه

إدعوووووووووولي بالشفاء العااااااااااااااااااااجل

اللهم إغفر وارحم والد نور العمر نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

قالوا: سنقطع رجلك. قلت: كَلَّا
قالوا: سينتشر المرض. قلت: إِنَّ مَعِيَ رَبِّي سَيَهْدِينِ

قال الله - تعالى -: " يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله ولتنظر نفس ما قدمت لغدٍ واتقوا الله إن الله خبير بما تعملون"
[/align]

Conscientious غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس