عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 11-11-2010, 09:41 AM   #49

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,939
افتراضي رد: موسوعة برزنتيشن منقوله ..(my- nana)..

هذا عن فيلم احسوا احسن بكثيييييير من اللي قبله

فيلم اوليفر تويست

Oliver Twist

Cast
الفنانين

Barney Clark ... Oliver Twist
Jeremy Swift ... Mr. Bumble
Ian McNeice ... Mr. Limbkins
Levi Hayes ... Nicky

Plot

التلخيص

Oliver Twist is an orphan, who is soon kicked out of the orphanage and thrown into a terrible home. The bad treatment Oliver receives, forces him to run off to London. Here, he is soon picked up by the Artful Dodger and taken to Fagin. Fagin treats Oliver well, but is it the life Oliver really wants?

In the Nineteenth Century, the orphan Oliver Twist is sent to a workhouse, where the children are barely fed and mistreated. He moves to the house of an undertaker, but after an unfair severe spank, he starts a seven day runaway to London. He arrives exhausted and starving, and is welcomed by a gang of pickpockets leaded by the old crook Fagin. When he is mistakenly taken as a thief, the wealthy victim Mr. Brownlow brings Oliver to his home and ters him. But Fagin and the dangerous Bill Sykes decide to kidnap Oliver to burglarize Mr. Brownlow's fancy house. Oliver is wounded, while Mr. Brownlow tries to save Oliver.

أقتباسات ::

I'm so hungry I'm scared I might eat the boy that sleeps next to me.
Hungry Boy

Its funny but sad quote , he makes me feel like giving him some food

و هنا ابرز الاقتباسات

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380599/quotes

My opinion about the movie

رأيك بالفيلم بشكل عام

very good even though it's not completely constant to the book. Very good acting, particularly ben kingsley (fagin) and harry eden (artful dodger) had the best acting and eden wasn't given enough screen time. Oliver is mostly adorable.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة my-nana ; 11-11-2010 الساعة 09:45 AM.
my-nana غير متواجد حالياً