عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 21-06-2010, 01:07 PM   #18

JASSAR

to B or NOT to B

الصورة الرمزية JASSAR

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2008
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: ماجستير
المستوى: الأول
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 706
افتراضي رد: ~|هنـــآ تجميع أسئلة الاختبآرآت النهآئية للفصل الثآني 2010|~ طُـــلآب

شكسبير lane 448
الاختبار جزءين
الاول quotations
٧ فقرات
1. "Doom'd for a certain term to walk the night,/ And for the day confined to fast in fires,/ Till the foul crimes done in my days of nature/ Are burnt and purged away."

2. "And for your part, Ophelia, I do wish/ That your good beauties be the happy cause/ Of Hamlet's wildness: so shall I hope your virtues/ Will bring him to his wonted way again,/ To both your honours."

3. "O, confound the rest!/ Such love must needs be treason in my breast:/ In second husband let me be accurst!/ None wed the second but who kill'd the first."

4. " It shall become thee well to act my woes;/ She will attend it better in thy youth/ Than in a nuncio’s of more grave aspect."

5. "Welcome, dear Rosencrantz and Guildenstern! / Moreover that we much did long to see you,/ The need we have to use you did provoke/ Our hasty sending. Something have you heard/ Of Hamlet's transformation"

6. "There; my blessing with thee!/ And these few precepts in thy memory/ See thou character. Give thy thoughts no tongue,/ Nor any unproportioned thought his act./ Be thou familiar, but by no means vulgar."

7. "My father had a daughter loved a man,/ As it might be, perhaps, were I a woman,/ I should your lordship."

والمطلوب من قائل النص؟ ومن اي مسرحية؟

الجزء الثاني:
٧ اسئلة مقالية، مطلوب منها ٦، واجابة كل سؤال براقراف.
كانت الاسئلة تميل للصعوبة قليلا.
1- What do other characters think about Hamlet's madness? Explain.
2- What are the similarities and differences between Polonius and Claudius as politicians?
3- What are the similarities and differences between Hamlet and Claudius in their use of language?
4- What does Hamlet like the most about Fortinbras?
5- What are the qualities that made Viola to be a good page and messenger for the Duke?
6- Why do other characters deceive Malvolio? Explain.
7- What do Olivia think of Orsino? Explain
قد يكون هناك اختلاف في الصياغة.

JASSAR غير متواجد حالياً