عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 18-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #10

English boy

جامعي

الصورة الرمزية English boy

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2009
التخصص: English Literature
نوع الدراسة: إنتظام
المستوى: متخرج
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 491
افتراضي رد: ‎24 different English accents

I told you before this is what I have about this subject buddy.

okay .. & it's highly respected.. I know not why you are so mad

Don't slacking off and you don't need to buckle down with me because of my lack experience about this particular subject.

I never underestimate your experince if that what u meant

It is Ok maybe there are a lot of accents but not acceptable in written language so we can't dealing with this kind of accents.

my friend, accents never ever being written .. it's only been spoken

can u distinguish a peace of written statement either it's British or American's?? think about it

Maybe you remember IPA chart, it is told us that there are two accents in English acceptable as written language.

what does IPA stand for? never heard of it

When I told you about of my lack of experience and I thing you too, unless you able to differentiate between the accent and dialect in that time you are better than me and you will success to get the point that

I told you nothing about ur experience???? & I don't actually know u.. how come

I try to convey to you and I dare you by the way my English is better than your I
dare you remember that..

u don't have to daring each time!! .. & remember what?? Do I know u? Do u know me?? If u do then u r so wrong.. I never said I'm better or worse?? what are up to man?? plzzzzz be more specific!!a

in short, plz tell me, what are u talking about ?? I'm doing my best to understand .. plz go stright to the point

English boy غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس