عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 16-10-2010, 06:22 PM   #37

my-nana

سبحان الله وبحمده

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
التخصص: English language
نوع الدراسة: إنتساب
المستوى: الثالث
الجنس: أنثى
المشاركات: 1,939
افتراضي رد: موسوعة برزنتيشن منقوله ..(my- nana)..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My House
I live on a street .................... It is a beautiful street where each house seems to stand on it’s own little hill like royalty. There are trees literally everywhere. 415 is my house. It looks is the king of Hillcrest, you would know by just looking at it.
The living room is the first room when entering the house. This room is filled with very lively furniture. Comfortable, tan leather couches, colorful rugs over the bare wood floor, and a large display case with pictures, books, and many memories of friends and family. And I mustn’t forget about the enormous window that, during the day, will let as much sunlight and energy in the room as it possibly can.
My sister’s room is just as colorful if not more. The walls are purple and there are crazy chalk drawings on some of them. Her room is also decorated with strange little trinkets like little wooden boxes, incense burners, and her own artwork. I don’t real
. I have a T.V., a DVD player, a stereo system, and all of my books, comics, CDs, video games and my Gamecube, and my guitars. It would also have just some basic furniture like a table, a couch, some chairs, and my room with my bed in it. That would be very nice.
My room is in the basement. Not much but sleeping going on in my room. It looks cool though. The walls are plastered with posters of bands I like and concerts I’ve been to. And the whole room is litt

أيضا
I live in a nice apartment
With Balcony overlooking the street
Living room where the family gathers each day for watching TV and talking
There is a large kitchen
And also there is room for my brothers and sisters
And a large room for parents
And also a special room for the guests of relatives
There are 3 bathrooms in my house
I'm happy and I like my house to live in.

my-nana غير متواجد حالياً