عرض مشاركة واحدة
منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز منتديات طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك عبد العزيز
قديم 21-01-2009, 09:04 PM   #3

the share

جامعي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
التخصص: انجليزي
نوع الدراسة: انتظام
المستوى: السادس
الجنس: ذكر
المشاركات: 10
افتراضي رد: قصة تحتاج ترجمة

The story of the teacher addressed the humanitarian aspect of the man who stole her purse while getting out of school .. The problem was not only the loss of her salary - which has just received - but in the bag containing the personal identity and bank cards and mobile phone .. While urging all to inform the police decided to contact the thief directly (through the mobile phone found in the bag) .. However, the thief was closed telephone message sent to a nice, saying that "I am sure that you and the gallant young man in the difficult circumstances of what took the bag and for this reason that you can retain the money, but please repeat my other object.

When the response has not received a second letter sent to him saying, "I still think you are honest person and for that reason they will not inform the police about you, please return the cards that do not need to" ..

And when not to be sent to a third letter in which she says: "so you proved my sincerity I told you the police will not attend, and send your own content on the rest of the titles within the bag" ..

After 19, this kind of woke up to the door bell ringing late at night .. When I opened the door and found her purse on the ground - the entire contents - and near a red rose and a box of chocolates

تحياااااااااااااااتي

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة the share ; 21-01-2009 الساعة 09:07 PM.
the share غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس